Deleted
    Does anyone know if there is a map addon with the spawnpoints for the voidtalon mount? So i dont need to alt tab so much while i check the wowhead link of the spawnpoints to make it easier..

10+ Year Old Account
    The Handy Notes Draenor Treasures combo has it. If you go to visibility settings you can hide everything except Voidtalon. Will show as purple skull icons.

Got Experiment 12B last week after about 100 clears with 8 toons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butternuts View Post
    Yeah. This guy was selling them. when he finds the right camel he invites people and since the buff lasts 2 minutes he can realm hop and kill the guy over and over again. then when the buff is over he can trade the mount to the people in the group. but you have to be in the group and in ferales when he kills the boss for it to work.
    This is sick. I really hate this game sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a map addon with the spawnpoints for the voidtalon mount? So i dont need to alt tab so much while i check the wowhead link of the spawnpoints to make it easier..
    Handy notes draenor puts all of the rares on the map.

A few weeks ago:

Today:

It took 70 Tol'vir solves to get.

Yeah. This guy was selling them. when he finds the right camel he invites people and since the buff lasts 2 minutes he can realm hop and kill the guy over and over again. then when the buff is over he can trade the mount to the people in the group. but you have to be in the group and in ferales when he kills the boss for it to work.
    Lucky you - I'd pay that in a heartbeat (or less). Let me ask you - how did you find the seller? Group finder?

Deleted
    I'm honestly going to give up on Sha of Anger. Camp right in middle of his spawns, fastest mount speed. Realm hop if he's not on my server. He's not engaged when spot him, start flying the shortest way straight there, dead before arrive.
    It really feels like people seem to believe that if they nuke the boss hard, they'll have a bigger chance for mount.
    Really puts off doing it, especially when have tons of alts and on average seem to miss 3-4 Sha's per char, which is demotivating as hell.
    Sucks as I've always wanted that darn mount since the color variations was datamined/shown (farmed it while the mount wasnt even on loot table, gg), and don't have the gold spare for BMAH cap (slacked on garrisons.)
    Really wish they either buffed his health or something, cause this is just stupid lol.
    Pop goes the legendary rings and the boss melts..

7+ Year Old Account
    The biggest kick in the balls I got was being on an undergeared alt when i hopped on Aeonaxx. Poor little SP didnt have the output to down the damn thing (at content)

Deleted
    Finally got the pesty Riding Turtle after 480 minnows. Saw someone who usually sells raid IDs on my server selling x5 Minnows for a cheap amount, so grabbed them straight away and on number 3 it finally fucking dropped.

Now..the Sea Turtle farm begins #302.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Lucky you - I'd pay that in a heartbeat (or less). Let me ask you - how did you find the seller? Group finder?
    He was posting in trade chat.

Thought I'd give the Brawl Arena another try since i found out Hexos is now no longer included in the ranks in the WoD version compared to MoP and thus he shouldn't wall me with my shitty mouse The only real problematic boss i encountered was the Dark Summoner with his ghosts that spawned on top of me several times, the rest were dealt with swiftly in a couple of attempts. Just as well i completed it, since it's not returning next expansion.

Wish someone like him would appear on my server. Would definitely pay 140k on that mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe not "rare" but #310
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    I must admit that I am weak. After 293 attempts on Elegon without luck, I spent my only gold cap on his mount at the BMAH yesterday. I was so tired after a more than a constant year farm (5 characters every week, so 58 weeks) and I always had a feeling, that this mount will never drop for me. I originally wanted to spend my gold cap on the sha mount, but I wasn't strong enough So finally all dungeon and raids mount (except timereaver) done.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    Wish someone like him would appear on my server. Would definitely pay 140k on that mount.
    It seems to be pretty widespread. When I was farming for the camel I would see the same people again and again hopping into the same groups as me in Uldum. Often I'd look up their armoury to check if they'd managed to get it, only to find that they got it years ago, so were obviously doing it just to sell. Another time I joined a Nalak group (actually to kill Nalak, funnily enough) and in the raid chat were a couple of German guys in the middle of organising a similar trade

I don't have a huge problem with it - I did it myself when I finally found the right camel (although not to sell - just to be nice to a couple of random people). My only concern is if someone on the realm you hop to happens to find the right camel and then the mob isn't there when they get teleported because you've killed it - though of course they could themselves server hop and find it on another realm (assuming they think of this). If you only do it once or twice, though, the odds of someone else getting screwed must be pretty small.

Deleted
    This camel method is for me, personally, just an exploit. I am pretty sure it wasn't intended to be able to loot the mount more than once for one right figurine. I admit, that I am little upset because I farmed it back in the Cataclysm very hard.

Btw. this mount + title is really worth much more than a gold cap, if this exploit wouldn't exist.

If it's any consolation, it's much harder now to get this mount than it was in Cata due to cross-realm zones and the figures not being affected by NPCScan any more, even taking into account the number of people looking for it back then. It took me months and months and months of on-off searching to find it, so when I did I was happy to be able to share it with some others because it's such an awful grind. I don't blame people for charging for it, either.

Realm-hopping in general is very exploity and clearly not working as intended from Blizzard's point of view. Recently they've made some vague noises about looking into it. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future it becomes impossible - the most popular solution seems to be to make the phasing only work if you're in the same zone as the leader (which I think is a little harsh as even dedicated realm-hop groups would no longer be possible). People don't tend to hang out in Feralas very often these days, so that would very quickly put an end to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    If it's any consolation, it's much harder now to get this mount than it was in Cata due to cross-realm zones and the figures not being affected by NPCScan any more, even taking into account the number of people looking for it back then. It took me months and months and months of on-off searching to find it, so when I did I was happy to be able to share it with some others because it's such an awful grind. I don't blame people for charging for it, either.

Realm-hopping in general is very exploity and clearly not working as intended from Blizzard's point of view. Recently they've made some vague noises about looking into it. I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future it becomes impossible - the most popular solution seems to be to make the phasing only work if you're in the same zone as the leader (which I think is a little harsh as even dedicated realm-hop groups would no longer be possible). People don't tend to hang out in Feralas very often these days, so that would very quickly put an end to this.
    Blizz's own fault, for pushing CRZ on us - the perfect example of an answer to a question that no one asked.

Third one dropped :/
    Hate seeing multiple mount drops