10+ Year Old Account
    So Boris Johnson decided to bail out. This just shows that the Brexit supporters don't have any idea whatsoever to lead the country forward.
    This man has been shouting the loudest, leading the UK towards the abyss, but is now afraid to make the jump.

What a coward.
    What is worth fighting for?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinch View Post
    So the UK must 'feel' like it personally has not got a better deal, even when in practice you do actually believe it is a worse deal. At least you're honest.
    No, the UK must get a worse deal. All those things you think are destroying your country and which I think is good for Europe are parts of packages. You can't just choose the perts you like, while also not paying anything and also writing our laws for us just for shits and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Seems like Americans are even less informed about the EU than the leavers.
    Again, you bring nothing to the conversation except for bullshit and disinformation of NOTHING! ^

Please do quote me, I wish you would actually have done that in the first place rather than throwing a hissy fit. If you show me a quote of mine where I have lied then I will happily admit to it.
    Suddenly you will? You never did in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Besides the Hundreds of millions, heck couple Billions being given to those unaccountable bureaucrats who enact laws with impunity by decree, your post is EXACTLY why I'm glad Brits ejected. When and if it all goes south, they have control of their military and borders. both of which the dictators want.
    Please go read up on the wiki of the EU, your projecting your own lack of knowledge onto others.

Given how disproportional the UK democratic system is and given the amount of money that moves around in the US elections the EU is more democratic than both of these 2 countries.

The EU = it's members, how can it not be democratic when the national governments control the direction of the EU? Unless we are going to question the national governments (like we do with the UK) the EU has a far better system in place that the billion dollar US presidential race or the single party rule UK.

Deleted
    So when Boris joins the leave campaign he is an opportunist who is only doing it to become PM. When the campaign is over and he states he is not running for PM, he is now a spineless coward?

I am no fan of the guy but how could he win? Just reinforces some of the remain rhetoric that anyone who dares to disagree with them is automatically dishonest and has bad intentions.
    Boris never actually wanted to leave the EU. He wanted to team up with the leavers to be on the popular side of the argument, he didn't want to actually win the argument.

He knows what a disaster leaving the EU will bring and how the next PM will take full responsibility for that disaster. That's why he's no longer going to put his name forward because he doesn't want to face the consequences of his actions. And that's also why he's a spineless coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Suddenly you will? You never did in the past.
    Again rather than making vague insults, actually quote me please.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Not really a occupation when the Greek side can just come to terms with the Turkish side for unification.
    1: When you invade somewhere and then illegally occupy it for decades, that's called an occupation.
    2: There are terms for unification, Turkey goes home.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    You should be. To most people a car is a car is a car. It's not just tariffs its perceptions too you see. I change my car every 3 years as soon as it starts needing an MOT. Five years ago I had a French car, two years ago I changed it for an Audi A3, none of them special but they get me from A to B with no fuss.

In January I change again, the next car will be as non European as possible. Perhaps a Ford,Nissan, Vauxhall(general motors).

I shop twice a month at a British supermarket and fill in during the middle weeks at Lidl, heres a lidl surprise for you, I will lidl no more.

German kitchen appliances, a few are dotted in my kitchen, on replacement again they won't be German.

I am one of 17 million people who may feel this way. It's not just tariffs.
    Nissan merged with Renault and Vauxhall is a rebranded Opel

Anyway, about that whole capital flight thing in the City:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36670075

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stepal View Post
    Boris never actually wanted to leave the EU. He wanted to team up with the leavers to be on the popular side of the argument, he didn't want to actually win the argument.

He knows what a disaster leaving the EU will bring and how the next PM will take full responsibility for that disaster. That's why he's no longer going to put his name forward because he doesn't want to face the consequences of his actions. And that's also why he's a spineless coward.
    So he's basically handed it to Theresa May, who is in fact terrifying. But also pro-EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    No, the UK must get a worse deal. All those things you think are destroying your country and which I think is good for Europe are parts of packages. You can't just choose the perts you like, while also not paying anything and also writing our laws for us just for shits and giggles.
    I wouldn't care if we had to maintain a contribution to the EU and I wouldn't expect us to be involved in any lawmaking. The main issue I have is the idea of tarriffs, just a lose-lose proposition.

I wouldn't care if we had to maintain a contribution to the EU and I wouldn't expect us to be involved in any lawmaking. The main issue I have is the idea of tarriffs, just a lose-lose proposition.
    But what about "taking back control" since you are just describing an EEA agreement?

10+ Year Old Account
    The freedom of movement of labour, goods, and capital are considered a single subject; not something that can be broken up and cherry picked. This is what Leavers fail to understand. You either move all or none at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    Nissan merged with Renault and Vauxhall is a rebranded Opel

Anyway, about that whole capital flight thing in the City:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36670075
    That´s good news, now london will get more affordable, no? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stepal View Post

More or less exactly what he did. It was pretty evident early on after the vote, that he never expected "leave" to actually win. And by now, everyone with half a brain can see it. He would have absolutely loved a 52-48 outcome, just not for "leave"...
    Last edited by Sama-81; 2016-06-30 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    1: When you invade somewhere and then illegally occupy it for decades, that's called an occupation.
    2: There are terms for unification, Turkey goes home.
    It's a legal in that their was a agreement signed between all involving parties that allowed Turkey to intervene on behalve of the Turkish population living on that island.Greek side broke that agreement when it wanted to join with the Greece.

Not sure what the 2e point means actually? Are you talking about the army? Because if it's just the army then I will want to point out again that neither the army or the government has up to this point prevented unification. It was again the Greek side that rejected the unification so how is Turkey the bad guy here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    So he's basically handed it to Theresa May, who is in fact terrifying. But also pro-EU.
    At least she will have been chosen by 0.003% of the electorate, more democracy for us already!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    YEAH...if you are already filthy rich. I thought this was a victory for the "decent people" and not the "elites". Anyway, the political satire continues to write itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prices will come down, but so will income.

You know how many people get fucked if the housing market crashes? Not just rich people mind you.....

Does my first sentence reminds you of something?