Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There doesn't seem to be a mail box in the start zone, I was hoping to over power the zone more than we do to begin with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    is there any point in the Baleful items when you get 700 ilvl loot from the Event and i think you start with 695 gear or something anyways.
    I can't make another DH without deleting mine on the beta, but I think I remember leaving in 680 something gear. As I said in a post in this thread already, the baleful tokens are there as a small branch between starter gear and invasion gear. I've gotten all my alts in their full baleful kits, so at this point these boe tokens are sitting around.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonerteey View Post
    I've crafted and upgraded items for every slot , cuz i remembered a patch note about allowing us to use more than 3 crafted items after pre patch. Logging in with my char on ptr made my hearth stop
    Yea, not really sure where you seen that patch note at... I guess look at the bright side that now you have those items for your transmog library.

Quote Originally Posted by Catchi View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a mail box in the start zone, I was hoping to over power the zone more than we do to begin with.
    There wasn't one in the pandaren monk zone forever either. It's kind of a pain because if you decide you don't like the look of your toon after you log in, you have to finish the starter area to actually get any spam mail cosmetic gear before you can delete them.

Deleted
    will there be invasion gear for every slot? because if not getting baleful seems like a good option

15+ Year Old Account
    No matter how much you prepare this will happen when Demon Hunters finally launches :

10+ Year Old Account
    Creating my DH when I can and just leveling her mining and herbalism (to feed my DK mats for alch and engineering), and first aid. I don't do fishing and arch for alts.

I have a se of baleful gear ready as well.

That's about it.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Well I believe I'm finally finished with my kit as of this morning. There might be a few more items added in, such if more baleful tokens get farmed from naval missions. Besides that, it's done and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. I'm sure come DH release day when I get to going I'll have to nab a few more items from the AH, but it shouldn't be too awful much.
    What is the item that looks like a crate of red things, rare quality items towards the bottom of the first two lines on the left hand side? (had to erase the image link, too newbie.)

garrison resources
    Science the shit out of it!

Currently have:

-Enough mats to boost anything that requires herbs, ore, or cloth (about 16,000 of each....though the cloth is intended for another purpose)

-Every non WoD transmog I want

-Scryer rep token

-Garrison caches so I can boost DH's garrison to lvl 3 , and build a Glad Sanctum ASAP (I want to try and get "Lord of War" title since I have it on all my others.

-Bags

-Tome of illusion mats

Beyond that, I'm mostly just farming more gold... I've got 170 extra Hexweave Bags banked, and 5x tailors making more which should provide some early expansion income as I slowly push them into the market (it's what all the previously mentioned cloth is intended for, as there is no legion tailor crafted bag superior to hexweave)

Things still to do:

-Farm the Legion invasion event gear, for my DH's xmog
    -Farm the heirloom agi trinket from mythics.

Ive seen a lot of people mention Scryer rep..... why
    Last edited by Qlix; 2016-06-29 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Ive sen a lot of people mention Scryer rep..... why
    I second this motion. I usually leave my alts neutral so that I can use both banks/inns while in shatt. is there a good reason to pick up rep (other than patterns)?

Ive sen a lot of people mention Scryer rep..... why
    Probably because you get a really nice tabard at exalted that goes well with the Legion invasion event gear.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8RBY808RBY808n

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Probably because you get a really nice tabard at exalted that goes well with the Legion invasion event gear.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8RBY808RBY808n
    Oh. well. tabards are going in the transmog wardrobe thing. And i already has it. So Im good.

Oh. well. tabards are going in the transmog wardrobe thing. And i already has it. So Im good.
    I think it still requires you to have the reputation on that character.

unfortunate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drosul View Post
    -Garrison caches so I can boost DH's garrison to lvl 3
    What garrison caches are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Veshzan View Post
    What garrison caches are you talking about?
    Huge Ogre Cache

Ive seen a lot of people mention Scryer rep..... why
    I was wondering the same thing. Is it because the Scryers are Elves and Demon Hunters can only be BEs or NEs? You know, keep it in the family haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trathos77 View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. Is it because the Scryers are Elves and Demon Hunters can only be BEs or NEs? You know, keep it in the family haha.
    People have said that it's because of the tabard that fits the DH set

i know mine is going scryers, have all the tokens I'll need. I think....
    Also could a mod edit the title to 'prepared'
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to add for some people I saw making various wormholes and stuff. Those are all being made into toys with 7.0 so if you already have them your DH wont need them. Wormhole Generators, Blingtrons, and Teleporters (Winterspring, Gadgetzan, Toshley's Station, Area 52), Loot-a-rang, and I'm sure a few others I'm missing.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka