Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The rule of Don't like it, Don't use it applies here.

As a Heroic/Mythic raider, I don't want LFR gone considering it justifies the resources put into raiding. And who are they to try and decide how killing bosses in LFR feels to EVERYONE? They raid properly so wtf do they care if killing Archimonde LFR "doesn't feel like killing the end boss"...?

Morons.

This thread is gonna be full of people saying:

DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT
    I DO IT SO KEEP IT
    I CANT DO NORMAL BECAUSE STANDARDS ARE TOO HIGH

/popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    LFG is connected to all realms or just to the battlegroup?

It is?
    To all realms in your region (for example EU)
    Met russians in LFG-Tool when searching mythic 5man groups (am german)

Edit: But you have to select for what languages you are searching (for example english, german, french, etc.)
    Last edited by Xeerah; 2016-06-30 at 12:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    We can draw a correlation to the inclusion of the Dungeon Finder (a pre-cursor to LFR) to the sharp decline in subscribers which occurred at the end of Wrath. Is that the sole reason? Of course not. Was it a contributing factor? I assume it was, since it was part of the game. How big a factor? Impossible to know.
    Whomever left the game because they no longer HAD TO stand in dalaran and LFM spam trade because of the dungeon finder tool.. GOOD RIDDANCE. What an absolute ridiculous reason to leave the game. If anything the dungeon finder tool kept people around, just as LFR did/does(well not currently cus WoD LFR is rubbish).

People wanted LFR and it's not going anywhere.

And ye ye.. you said it's not the sole reason blabla.

As many people said here: don't ask to remove LFR and we won't ask to remove Mythic raiding, cuz "we don't like it, therefore it should be removed".

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

People think subs left because of LFR rofl? Subs left because content started to decline in both quantity and quality on top of the year long droughts.

Deleted
    LFR is not for the hardcore raider.

some people dont have 6 hours a day to raid and progress through the game. or to join guilds or wait for pugs to fill.

they should still be allowed to experience raid bosses. this game is not all elitist players who sim to determine what provides 0.2 dps more.

I agree on all points, but probably put a cap or scale ilvl on normal raids, and make it personal loot only.

Next expansion where "anything can happen" high ilvl players would want to do normal modes when they are bored, what happens is majority of groups would require ridiculous item level for normal modes. This is why casual players cant even participate on normal modes, idiot leaders make the groups to get carried and reserve loot.

LFR rewards legendary items and valor points so you cant say "its not mandatory"

Dont even get me started on how LFR is the most hostile environment on WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    As many people said here: don't ask to remove LFR and we won't ask to remove Mythic raiding, cuz "we don't like it, therefore it should be removed".
    Your name is fucking WowIsDead64. Your opinion on the game is moot right from then on.

Some people assumes that the LFR raiders would find better experience in normal PUGS via LFG. No they would not. People are people. People opinions and behaviors towards otherwise will not change simply because they are in a Normal LFG rather than LFR.

If LFR is removed, all it means for a group of players is that their content has been removed. For what? Another groups of players feels LFR does not have a place in the game? Even though it changes nothing in the game for them. These LFR raiders will not move to LFG Normal or higher.

Quit blaming the tool instead of the players. You choose not to talk to people. You choose not to coach people to get better. You choose this not just in lfr, but in every zone and instance, and in chat. You want that to change, then be the change you want to see, encourage people exhibiting the change you want to see, and snuff out the riff raff creating the toxic environment that keeps new players away.

Not everyone plays to raid, either; but since more is tied up in it, let those people see it. If you want to show them the light of moving up difficulties, set up coaching raids. Get a core team of people willing to help new players learn and go in it knowing that not everyone is going to live up to your standards even if they give their all; be respectful and helpful anyway. Do your part to build the community instead of botching about in game tools on a forum, energy and efforts better spent.

For me? I'd order the ulduar to early icc model, and only lfd, no lfr; but I do not think lfr should be removed, and I have adapted to the raiding changes a lot more than the butchering of my favorite class into a shell of its former self.

If you think people could enjoy the game more, show them by example the 'better' side; instead of trying to force their hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    I know right?!? Removing something that people enjoy. How dare they!
    Who the F enjoys being afk while ppl kill the last boss of the expansion and if they wipe they yell "#$# YOU ALL" around?

They should just add a big sign when you kill the final boss on LFR that says: "You haven't beaten the game, this is LFR, this is NOT raiding, if you want real raiding try at least normal mode".
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalsen View Post
    Fatboss posted a video about LFR.

I strongly agree with them, yesterday I killed Archimonde with my 670 mage and it didn't feel like killing the last boss of the expansion.

LFR isn't mandatory anymore because Normal mode does everything LFR is supposed to do in a better way.
    clearly their class preview videos arent that popular if they have to resolve to clickbait videos like this - in this video they proved every single sterotype of stupid elitism in game and didnt adress any of the issues like retarded itlv required for pugs - people like them are exact reason lfr was put into the game.

clickbait video is clickbait meant to make them $.

Deleted
    I agree with their standpoint on stuff - whilst i'm sure some people would indeed get pumped over clearing LFR, there are some people in the world that likely enjoy watching paint dry. "To each their own" is all well and good, but there is still such a thing as having standards - if the last boss of an expansion can be killed by somebody who bought the game a week or two ago, I'm kinda dubious as to how rewarding an experience it was and how satisfied they'd feel on accomplishing it when it's in such a place as LFR. I can dig the idea of giving people the ability to see cutscenes and places that they wouldn't normally be able to, but again, normal mode essentially provides that without being a complete cakewalk. Wiping is still very much a possibility if you just flat out ignore mechanics (until real late into the xpac) and it allows for them to grow as a player and I'd argue get more immersed into the game. It could provoke them to search for the next level of content, to look into things a bit more, idk. I just feel it allows for more growth on the players part and would have a larger influence on them regardless. To be quite honest, I think LFR feeds a number of the more negative aspects of the game's playerbase, but eh. People are stubborn about stuff and like what they like, me included.

This is all just my opinion. I fully realise that there are those with time constraints, people that really are - excuse me for putting it so bluntly - absolutely shit at the game and there are a number of negative aspects with doing normal/heroic mode in group finder (silly ilvl req's, achievments, and so on and so forth, though this could easily be solved by replacing the LFR queue with a normal mode one), so the feasibility of it may either not be as realistic as we think or may like it to be, though I do stand by the idea that it'd be better for the game without it.

I realise I may have come across as degrading or really elitist with this, so I apologise. I just feel that there quite a decent number of people that use LFR as a sorta cop out from pushing themselves or trying some more challenging content, which is a real shame. By no means am I implying this is a majority, just that some do, whether knowingly or not.
    Last edited by mmoc0b28ae991d; 2016-06-30 at 12:28 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like LFR? Don't do LFR.

It's a pretty simple concept that still allows people that want to do LFR to do it. People need to just not be assholes and stop trying to have something removed because they don't like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    I am not sure why you are even quoting me if you want to discuss the video. Read what you quoted. I will say it again but in a different way. I don't give two fucks about the LFR argument. I don't give two fucks what the opinion of two hardcore raiders is. I only care about the flaw that a new thread is started about a topic that has a thread that already exists and still active.

Why do I not care? I am a mythic raider. LFR is not targeted for me!
    ... just shut up. you're trying to be funny but you failed. This is a thread ABOUT the PoV of Hardcore/Top World Guilds, if you don't like it, don't watch it nor read it. End of conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    They should just add a big sign when you kill the final boss on LFR that says: "You haven't beaten the game, this is LFR, this is NOT raiding, if you want real raiding try at least normal mode".
    aww the salt in tear of elitest is so real.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Help me understand this. Why do people who dont do lfr, want it removed? You don't do it because it's not for you, so why does it bother you, how exactly is it affecting you? I dont raid mythic, in fact only about 1% of the playerbase does, so why not remove that useless waste of resources that nobody gives a crap about?

Lfr still exists because it gives casual players the oportunity to experience raids to some degree. I don't do lfr ever, i give 0 shits about it, so why the f would i want it removed? There's literally no reason for me to want it gone because it doesnt affect me in any way, shape, or form.

I'm so tired of all these self entitled elitist wanting something that doesn't affect them gone just because they dont like it. Find something better to do with your spare time you sad, pathetic nerds.
    You don't keep a shit-stain in your toilet because you're not directly sitting on it.

You remove it.

People now thinks everything in the game should be queueable and easy, thanks to LFR.

Free loot, no difficulty, no effort, no social interaction. It should be removed.