10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    That's what you think... what if you have multiple personalities and they are not compatible with each other?
    Then you can have every personality date itself without any conflicts! Unless personalities start being jealous of each other...

Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    If there's one person here I absolutely wouldn't date...

Well I'm sure you know who it is.
    I do, since you've told me that me being a Zergling is a deal breaker!

I imagine it would suck even more if you would have an un-even amount of personalities. Polygamy would be feasible but what if the other persons aren't into that? :|
    Well, if one of these personalities is very dominant, then it can arrange for something like a virtual harem, I suppose...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    *lurks unnoticed*

Hm? Wha-

Ops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account

That's great to hear

I hope at some point we'll see a happy couple piccie in the picture thread of you two!
    I mean, I have one as my discord avatar. I'll have to track another one down.

- - - Updated - - -

There. Potato quality picture, but it's me and her.

In a link because I think it's fairly large.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    That's kinda the fun of things. Just figuring out what each one is.
    Yeah. I love blind dates It's nice to see the others reaction about me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Then you can have every personality date itself without any conflicts! Unless personalities start being jealous of each other...

I do, since you've told me that me being a Zergling is a deal breaker!

Well, if one of these personalities is very dominant, then it can arrange for something like a virtual harem, I suppose...
    No you silly, it would be myself ofcourse. Dating another Vieve would be like galaxies colliding, pretty from a distance but a shitstorm up-close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    I mean, I have one as my discord avatar. I'll have to track another one down.

- - - Updated - - -

There. Potato quality picture, but it's me and her.

In a link because I think it's fairly large.
    Oh yeah I remember that one. Well the next one then

10+ Year Old Account
    No you silly, it would be myself ofcourse. Dating another Vieve would be like galaxies colliding, pretty from a distance but a shitstorm up-close.
    Not too bad then, since colliding galaxies barely change anything for anyone far away from the halos.

Me dating another May... Hmm... I suppose it could work... At least I would finally get a running partner!
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Yeah. I love blind dates It's nice to see the others reaction about me.
    I hate blind dates and they hate me. You can usually tell when there is some sort of click in a short amount of time.
    It has happened in the past that I knew it was never gonna work out in the first 15 minutes and our food wasn't even ready yet.

So I kind of don't want to waste her or my time, but by then we have already ordered and I don't like hurting peoples feelings.
    And I know that restaurants and the like are kind of boring for a first date, but since you don't know the other person or his/her interests makes it a bit hard to choose something that the both of you will find fun and is slightly more original.
    Besides you want do something where you can have a good conversation because you want to know things about the other person.

The only thing I do find fun is with whom my friends match me sometimes. Like, hey I arranged a blind date for you with this girl who's pretty much only into stuff like fashion, kind of lazy and hates games, actual good movies and series and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    I hate blind dates and they hate me. You can usually tell when there is some sort of click in a short amount of time.
    It has happened in the past that I knew it was never gonna work out in the first 15 minutes and our food wasn't even ready yet.

So I kind of don't want to waste her or my time, but by then we have already ordered and I don't like hurting peoples feelings.
    And I know that restaurants and the like are kind of boring for a first date, but since you don't know the other person or his/her interests makes it a bit hard to choose something that the both of you will find fun and is slightly more original.
    Besides you want do something where you can have a good conversation because you want to know things about the other person.

The only thing I do find fun is with whom my friends match me sometimes. Like, hey I arranged a blind date for you with this girl who's pretty much only into stuff like fashion, kind of lazy and hates games, actual good movies and series and so on.
    I definitely understand your view of blind dates, had same problems back when I was still dating girls mostly. Nowadays it's different because I understand what guys want and what many men likes, cause I am interested about same things usually. Even if we don't click, we can still talk about other stuff.. Like games, sports (even tho I don't know anything about sports), cars, work, movies (I am not that much into action movies but still watching em) and so on. Date becomes more like meeting new friend if there are no love in the air :P
    This may be because of my personality too but I find it easier to be with men than be with women.

Men and women usually have so different intrests that it's hard to find something common to bond with your date. But when you find that something, it may be the right partner for you ^^ That's why I love blind dates. Meeting new people, hearing their intrests and in my case I can just go (usually) friendzone in one instant if meeting seem to go into awkward quiet eating.. Atleast when on date with a man.

Deleted
    Not too bad then, since colliding galaxies barely change anything for anyone far away from the halos.

Me dating another May... Hmm... I suppose it could work... At least I would finally get a running partner!
    I actually want to start running soon.

Maybe I can put you on a leash while I do it

- - - Updated - - -

I definitely understand your view of blind dates, had same problems back when I was still dating girls mostly. Nowadays it's different because I understand what guys want and what many men likes, cause I am interested about same things usually. Even if we don't click, we can still talk about other stuff.. Like games, sports (even tho I don't know anything about sports), cars, work, movies (I am not that much into action movies but still watching em) and so on. Date becomes more like meeting new friend if there are no love in the air :P
    This may be because of my personality too but I find it easier to be with men than be with women.

Men and women usually have so different intrests that it's hard to find something common to bond with your date. But when you find that something, it may be the right partner for you ^^ That's why I love blind dates. Meeting new people, hearing their intrests and in my case I can just go (usually) friendzone in one instant if meeting seem to go into awkward quiet eating.. Atleast when on date with a man.
    So do you do date as a straight/bi woman or gay man then?

10+ Year Old Account
    So do you do date as a straight/bi woman or gay man then?
    Going tru sexchange so... as a gay/bi man? In bit over half year as a straight/bi woman? Confusing ain't it
    Personally I think myself as a woman more than a man (something between those 2 set roles). But ofc everyone has a right to think I am just a gay man.
    Everyone is a different in this world and that's what makes it so wonderful and interesting! ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Running towards the snack bar doesn't count!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm never really went on dates with a mindset like yours. I usually hope to find a girl I like and the other way around. When that didn't happen then I never really looked past it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm never really went on dates with a mindset like yours. I usually hope to find a girl I like and the other way around. When that didn't happen then I never really looked past it.
    Trying too much to find someone can be toxic when meeting new people. Try sometime to just go on date to meet new human being (If you are still looking for the special one). Thinking too much that the other person is opposite sex and is looking for a love or following your weewee when seeing a beautiful woman usually ends up sadly. In the otherhand being too casual and "friendlike" can give the image that you don't care her as a love intrest.

Being yourself and not thinking too much what's going on helps alot. Even tho both have their own intrests and may even dislike something other one likes, there may be a common ground which is important for both. So judging the date too early in own mind ruins the mood fast and you never get to chance to know her. Humans easily "play" a fictional role of themself or are on defensive mode when meeting new people. Being ownself can show the partner that there is no need for lies and costumes so they can lose those too and LOVE CAN BLOSSOM! <3

Sorry I am today in extra lovey dovey mood ^^'
    (Hormone treatment causes weird moods randomly for me).

Deleted
    Going tru sexchange so... as a gay/bi man? In bit over half year as a straight/bi woman? Confusing ain't it
    Personally I think myself as a woman more than a man (something between those 2 set roles). But ofc everyone has a right to think I am just a gay man.
    Everyone is a different in this world and that's what makes it so wonderful and interesting! ^^
    Well you sound optimistic and happy about it so that's half the work really

- - - Updated - - -

Running towards the snack bar doesn't count!

- - - Updated - - -

You actually gave me an idea, hungry now -.-

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I am today in extra lovey dovey mood ^^'
    (Hormone treatment causes weird moods randomly for me).
    Haha, will definitely take a different approach on the next one.

- - - Updated - - -

You actually gave me an idea, hungry now -.-
    Well it wasn't really something random, my bikes has a flat front tire. Was gonna run to the nearest store for lunch.

Then I came across a snackbar about halfway, well lets just say I didn't have to run any further.

But I'm glad I'm giving you ideas, although it's probably not a good one.

Deleted
    Haha, will definitely take a different approach on the next one.

- - - Updated - - -

Well it wasn't really something random, my bikes has a flat front tire. Was gonna run to the nearest store for lunch.

Then I came across a snackbar about halfway, well lets just say I didn't have to run any further.

But I'm glad I'm giving you ideas, although it's probably not a good one.
    Well I went with a compromise; I will keep my lazy bum home but order a Subway sandwich, still have food for tonight so snacking right now (3pm) didnt seem like a great idea...

Nonetheless, my wallet hates me once again (after clothes shopping earlier this week)

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe I can put you on a leash while I do it
    Or we could combine it the other way: you can ride me instead!

That... isn't what it looks like!

Deleted
    Or we could combine it the other way: you can ride me instead!

That... isn't what it looks like!
    The "Zerggurl" position has never been done before according to my knowledge. Time for some intimate research!

10+ Year Old Account
    The "Zerggurl" position has never been done before according to my knowledge. Time for some intimate research!
    Sounds like a good research topic. <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I went with a compromise; I will keep my lazy bum home but order a Subway sandwich, still have food for tonight so snacking right now (3pm) didnt seem like a great idea...

Nonetheless, my wallet hates me once again (after clothes shopping earlier this week)
    Why would you buy clothes, we prefer you naked anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like a good research topic. <3
    I'll do the documentation. I have a killer camera, and a drone with a go-pro. For the best angles possible!

Deleted
    Why would you buy clothes, we prefer you naked anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll do the documentation. I have a killer camera, and a drone with a go-pro. For the best angles possible!
    I hope your expectations are set low then...