naught but a single tear running down the left side of my cheek for CoL nerf.
    bus shock 2016 the hatred continues

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    Anyway, funny how enh got nerf last patch and had massive bugs still did more damage than elemental and this patch they buffed it again.
    Ikr! They're really love to trolling with ele shaman. Feels like they turn the other cheek on ele shaman. Are they really okay with Ele number seeing how enhance doing that crazy burst? I'm getting an impression that we're gonna have a bloody WoD early patch tragedy all over again later in Legion. I've been called Elegiggle by most of my guildies in my guild. And I'll have to bear with it again later T^T...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    They will most likely buff EQ, the spell is currently a trap spell like Mind sear.

Your mind tells you to use this spell because it's an AoE / Cleave situation but it's actually a Dps loss, in terms of raw damage EQ surpasses ES at ~4 Targets, while EQ only costs 50 Maelstrom, you need 2 GCD's to dump all Maelstrom, very often i just found myself hitting ES to dump all maelstrom and continue Cl Spam.

Especially since Static Overload just brings you to 100 Maelstrom within a single GCD, just so much easier to dump all that with ES rather than constantly reselecting EQ.
    Or maybe just make EQ damage to be adjusted like ES. So it has capped damage threshold to 100 MS as well. Because I'd rather have one cast of great damage spell, than having to re-stacking unlimited shitty damage into one place. Not to mention a GCD cost.

Not enough people play Ele for it to be top priority on their list of concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Or maybe most of new players who play elemental for the first time just love with the spec already. I've read most of the positive comments came from the new player. Because it feels brand new to them, and ele shaman is always have appealing special effect spells and animations. Until they realize about the number... The only one who post the flaw here is from a dude who maining a mage (I forgot his name).

Regarding the EQ damage, now that I think about this two Echoes of the Great Sundering and The Deceiver's Blood Pact. Can you imagine the potential if you have this two? I know it's such a wrong way to adjust skills toward the items not the other way around, but I wonder if it intended.
    Last edited by Rezhka; 2016-06-29 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhka View Post
    Or maybe most of new players who play elemental for the first time just love with the spec already. I've read most of the positive comments came from the new player. Because it feels brand new to them, and ele shaman is always have appealing special effect spells and animations. Until they realize about the number... The only one who post the flaw here is from a dude who maining a mage (I forgot his name).

Regarding the EQ damage, now that I think about this two Echoes of the Great Sundering and The Deceiver's Blood Pact. Can you imagine the potential if you have this two? I know it's such a wrong way to adjust skills toward the items not the other way around, but I wonder if it intended.
    I have actually seen those before and I came to a similar conclusion. Blizzard balancing us around our potential with legendaries could explain why they are leaving our AoE in such a horrible baseline state. I really hate how unreliable a lot of our tools can be, though (especially lightning rod, which could have had so much AoE gameplay value if it was more reliable).

Or maybe just make EQ damage to be adjusted like ES. So it has capped damage threshold to 100 MS as well. Because I'd rather have one cast of great damage spell, than having to re-stacking unlimited shitty damage into one place. Not to mention a GCD cost.
    It would take ages to get 100 Maelstrom unless you are pretty lucky with Static Overload procs.

Either they come up with some passive like Imp. Cl Perk or they just have to straight up buff EQ damage.

No.

If a Legendary is neccessary for a standard spell to become "useable", then this spell, along with the legendary itself, is a design failure.

Legendaries are there to provide perks, not fix fundamental issues of a spell.

I think far too many classes have really anemic AOE, AOE that is fixed by a legendary, for the developers to believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    because they made them all quit/reroll.

if you give hunters the lowest dps in the game, and fragile vanilla pets that die all the time, no-one will player hunter either.

Deleted
    Not to mention that The Deceiver's Blood Pact isnt like our current tier bonus. Its an one time refund.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Not to mention that The Deceiver's Blood Pact isnt like our current tier bonus. Its an one time refund.
    What are you talking about? It's exactly like the current set bonus sans the different proc rates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antilurker77 View Post
    What are you talking about? It's exactly like the current set bonus sans the different proc rates.
    The proc could happen only one when our current set bonus could proc proc proc proc proc in chain

Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    The proc could happen only one when our current set bonus could proc proc proc proc proc in chain
    Unless someone on the beta can confirm this I see no reason for this to be the case. It has identical wording to the set bonus and no mention of a CD anywhere.

Deleted
    Unless someone on the beta can confirm this I see no reason for this to be the case. It has identical wording to the set bonus and no mention of a CD anywhere.
    I have alpha access since the very beginning of semi public testing. And legendaries were fully testable in the past - you could buy them with gold from a vendor.

What do you mean by one time refund? It has an internal CD in it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    What do you mean by one time refund? It has an internal CD in it?
    It cant proc twice or more in a row, unlike the current tier set bonus.

Edit: Dont know if the effect has an ICD, or it just prevents it from proccing twice directly.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2016-06-30 at 10:33 AM.

Deleted

I confirm this. I am on the beta and alpha and a we could buy all legendary item for the past to test them

Quote Originally Posted by Aghito View Post
    I confirm this. I am on the beta and alpha and a we could buy all legendary item for the past to test them
    Since The Deceiver's Blood Pact isn't the same as the current tier. think it will be a ppm reduced by haste. but i can see the over powerness if it did procc off it self with 1k+ of current sp. but still , ppm would down grade it so much , in my eyes.

Edit: Don't know why they didn't add Shard of the Exodar as a shaman included legendary, even the history warding can be manipulated to have orcs get their bloodlust invoked off the shatrath war with this ring.
    Last edited by Breaque; 2016-07-01 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaque View Post
    Edit: Don't know why they didn't add Shard of the Exodar as a shaman included legendary, even the history warding can be manipulated to have orcs get their bloodlust invoked off the shatrath war with this ring.
    Mages shouldn't have gotten this legendary in the first place, should be a shaman only thing. Bloodlust is a bigger part of shaman class identity (since TBC) than timewarp (since cata) is for mages.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    Mages shouldn't have gotten this legendary in the first place, should be a shaman only thing. Bloodlust is a bigger part of shaman class identity (since TBC) than timewarp (since cata) is for mages.
    mages will be mages.

Lore-wise it makes perfect sense, but yeah, I'm a tiny bit jealous that they get the cool artifact and we don't.

For what it's worth, it would probably be really broken on Resto Shamans, who get a 25% healing buff during BL.