Paula Deen, Could i please have an item list?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhand79 View Post
    My current look... matches rather well considering it's a mix up of 3 or so expansions.
    Hey just wondering if you can link the pieces? I really like the gloves and boots. I have some of that tier but what are the addon pieces?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baldmonki View Post
    Hey just wondering if you can link the pieces? I really like the gloves and boots. I have some of that tier but what are the addon pieces?
    Shoulders: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...arness-recolor
    Pants (some of those pants actually look like kilts so check before buying): http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...rs-earthshaker
    Chest: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1797/warsong-armor
    Belt, boots and gauntles: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1797/warsong-armor

If I wasn't lazy I'd get the enchanter building so I can turn off the weapon enchant.
    I also wish the goggle's color better matched the rest of the pieces, but I can't complain too much.
    I could be wrong but this set should match the elemental artifacts too, so that's a plus.
    Last edited by Weaponized Nuclear Kitten; 2016-07-05 at 11:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think heroic T13 and normal T11 match too well

"Man knows - he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows."

Deleted
    I will go like this to fight the Legion, elemental ofc.!

darn i cannot upload yet -_-

- - - Updated - - -

oh i wish i could use the staff

Quote Originally Posted by Weaponized Nuclear Kitten View Post

If I wasn't lazy I'd get the enchanter building so I can turn off the weapon enchant.
    I also wish the goggle's color better matched the rest of the pieces, but I can't complain too much.
    I could be wrong but this set should match the elemental artifacts too, so that's a plus.
    Just ask in trade to borrow someones enchanting hut, I've done it heaps, just make sure you have dusts.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasjar View Post
    Heres mine:

Anyone know what set this is, and what's the glowing part on her back? (not the shield)

some of the armor is heroic firelands gear (shoulders feet and gloves) the legs are ironhide gear and the chest is something else though personally i think ironhide chest looks better

Heyo, here are my two shammies. The troll is my main, and i'm going for a voodoo/engineer look type thing

Cheers

LB

Quote Originally Posted by Lionbeard View Post
    Heyo, here are my two shammies. The troll is my main, and i'm going for a voodoo/engineer look type thing

Cheers

LB
    I think the staff is a perfect match for that set. Well done.

Here is a screenshot of my new yellow themed set. I am absolutely in love with it

Deleted

Dumping my shaman i currently use for pve / pvp.
    I like to challenge myself into making something that fits together while not being a full set

Anyone have good ideas for Resto Shaman transmogs? I'm trying to keep it to a watery theme, with some earthen elements mixed in.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    Anyone have good ideas for Resto Shaman transmogs? I'm trying to keep it to a watery theme, with some earthen elements mixed in.
    Natural themes. Armours with bone/wood etc. Zero fire. Green/brown themed items. Blue, without lightning.

The only reason I went panda shammy is because how much i love the way this set fits the fat fur balls! :O

Going for a traditional shaman man look for my Ele set

and then with sexy Doomhammer!

Deleted

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Razaron the Insane of the Laughing Skull Clan

I just love the helmet.
    Just not very Laughing Skull without the Laughing Skull helmet though. Sorry.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking good, Razaron.

Still haven't found my ultimate transmog yet. I like primal stuff a lot, but I just can't find some cool gear for it. And I didn't get the CM gear, that would be great.

Still sad Blizz won't give us Frostwolf transmog. It's hard to match that Dark shaman headdress in EVERY mog I make (it's so pretty) and that frostwolf headdress would make things easier.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Razaron the Insane of the Laughing Skull Clan

I just love the helmet.
    So simple yet perfect to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreghar View Post
    Looking good, Razaron.

Still haven't found my ultimate transmog yet. I like primal stuff a lot, but I just can't find some cool gear for it. And I didn't get the CM gear, that would be great.

Still sad Blizz won't give us Frostwolf transmog. It's hard to match that Dark shaman headdress in EVERY mog I make (it's so pretty) and that frostwolf headdress would make things easier.
    I'm digging that. What weapon is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    I'm digging that. What weapon is it?
    No'kaled Elements of Death
    HEROES NEVER DIE