Page 94 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Because Aff is back to being all about the DoTs, obviously.

Why are you quoting something I wrote several posts ago, that's weird man

Not that it's worth replying to that specific part tbh, are you trying to increase your post count by any chance ?

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Why are you quoting something I wrote several posts ago, that's weird man

Not that it's worth replying to that specific part tbh, are you trying to increase your post count by any chance ?
    I was catching up on last few pages and replied to something I wanted to? It wasn't even from two full pages earlier. I don't see your point. And yes, I really needed that 6026th (I think?) post for my count /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

We've literally just recieved an update from Skullflower that Soulflame and Wrath of Consumption have been fixed in the next build. Rejoice.

Quote Originally Posted by Iax View Post
    We've literally just recieved an update from Skullflower that Soulflame and Wrath of Consumption have been fixed in the next build. Rejoice.
    hurrah.

Let the flowers of death bloom.

wait... fixed? What does fixed mean? Are they proccing correctly now? Or are they being improved? Only the latter is rejoice-worthy imo
    Last edited by dholland662; 2016-06-30 at 06:12 AM.

Source / did they say how?

Cause I wouldn't be rejoicing until I have exact details on how something was "fixed". There's been a bug where they're only proccing on killing blows, "fixed" could just mean that.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Nice to hear this! On a related note, can anyone doublecheck if Reap Souls is currently doubling the effect of artifact traits? I just tested this and it seems only the 10% damage bonus is currently active for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Source / did they say how?

Cause I wouldn't be rejoicing until I have exact details on how something was "fixed". There's been a bug where they're only proccing on killing blows, "fixed" could just mean that.
    It was communicated that they will now correctly proc on mob death as long as you dealt damage to the mob. This fix will affect Wrath of Consumption, Soul Flame and souls generation (which was also only proccing from KB besides the regular interval).
    The fix is supposed to be in the upcoming patch which Holinka mentioned will be next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I didn't notice until recently is that we're back to using Felhunter exclusively as a pet (sans talent choices), as his bite has its Wrath/Cata effect back. I certainly don't mind this as it fits the spec theme well, but I'm sure people will have a problem with not being able to use their demon of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Something I didn't notice until recently is that we're back to using Felhunter exclusively as a pet (sans talent choices), as his bite has its Wrath/Cata effect back. I certainly don't mind this as it fits the spec theme well, but I'm sure people will have a problem with not being able to use their demon of choice.
    Yeah, all specs got something like that. Imp does more damage on targets with Immolate. Not sure what Felguard's thing is, maybe it just deals more baseline damage. And Demo can change to Succubus in PvP with a PvP Talent. Kinda sucks utility wise, but I suppose Aff got the better deal here with interrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Yeah, all specs got something like that. Imp does more damage on targets with Immolate. Not sure what Felguard's thing is, maybe it just deals more baseline damage. And Demo can change to Succubus in PvP with a PvP Talent. Kinda sucks utility wise, but I suppose Aff got the better deal here with interrupt.
    The Felguard's main attack is now a full cleave instead of a meteor cleave, so he's a DPS increase any time he's hitting more than one target. And you're right that having the interrupt is nice, though anyone taking GoSup also gets one off the Doomguard.

A few things to note about the Felhunter's bite scaling off DoTs. Siphon Soul is a DoT, so when weighing the talent's value you have to include the (admittedly minor) pet damage increase as well. The same goes for using Contagion and a high UA uptime playstyle. Most importantly, though, it means you don't want to use your GoServ summon as an opener. Stack your DoTs on the target first, then summon the extra Felhunter once it'll be doing its full damage to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    Regarding our passives, I don't know if it has been already said or not, but Grimoire of Sacrifice procs the passives from the artifact.

Summon pet prepull -> Wait for 1 shard -> Prepot -> Sacrifice -> Doomguard -> Corruption -> Agony -> Siphon Life -> Soul Effigy -> Corruption -> Agony -> Siphon Life.

That is my opener and...tons of damage.

I was going for a mastery-haste build, and at item level 898 I had 95% mastery with 55% haste and 15% crit chance.

Every 30s you can resummon a pet and re-sacrifice it to obtain the 20s with additional dot damage.

This may seem not optimal for a lot of people, but on yesterday's raid testing, I was using 2-2-1-1-3-1 as talents, and every 30s I was resummoning and sacrificing the pet, and man...top 3 damage on all of the tries, in some of them top dps.
    Why doomguard right away you do know he gets buffed by reap soul too right he gains 10% dmg so popping him when you cant keep reap for the full duration isn't a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Fearsom1992 View Post
    Why doomguard right away you do know he gets buffed by reap soul too right he gains 10% dmg so popping him when you cant keep reap for the full duration isn't a good idea?
    Sac pops the passive from the artifact.

Also waiting would mean that your DG would miss out on potential trinket procs.

afaik trinkets rppm resets on pull in legion? so no trinkets on pull? could be wrong here, just something i heard somewhere down the line

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Sac pops the passive from the artifact.

Also waiting would mean that your DG would miss out on potential trinket procs.
    well so far the only trinket procs are all like shadow damage and stuff besides the trinket off gul'dan but I don't think they did a trinket pass just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they clearly want to avoid mistakes of the past so you can see that trinkets, enchants and pots increase DPS by introducing various damage effects without boosting the power of the spells themselves, there are some rare exceptions but they seem to be very punishing too.

I know some of my guildies are concerned about the I believe its heroic or mythic dungeon trinkets? That are just passive stat sticks with way more main stat than they should have as well as several secondaries. Something like that scaling up to a high titanforge could easily beat out these damage procs. I assume they're going to gut their budget though as currently it seems way too high.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems fine to me pretty much, the problem is reverse - the damage proc trinkets account for maybe like 1% of your damage and I am talking about the best ones out there. I have tons of damage proc trinkets rotting in my bags just because their proc is so shit it's pointless to use them, while comparable stat sticks come with more than 1k INT in comparison.

I do suspect it's some sort of ilvl scaling issue because same proc trinkets of various ilvl end up having same damage number on tooltip, so maybe it's just some sort of bug.

I remember them saying the dmg procs were supposed to scale in some way, which just doesn't seem to be happening. It's a really good opportunity for them to curb power inflation with these procs if they do it right. I'm fully expecting the stat sticks to get gutted and the procs to get buffed up a bit.

Idk if the felhunter shadow bite works with the 3% shadow damage perk but the fel hunter does some reallyyy bad damage and service fel hunter not worth the shard cost or wasn't before but they crippled unstable so it might be now I feel like they over nerfed UA.

I was playing with the target dummies:

How are you preventing your felhunter from trying to walk over to your Soul Effigy whenever you renew Agony on it?

Do I have to create a macro for agony to command the pet to stay on my main target so it doesn't try to ping pong between my soul effigy and my actual target?