10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Honestly, Jamie having to kill another Mad King/Queen just seems too cliché to me. I'm holding out hope that it's Tyrion instead, since she was so horrible to him.
    i don't see Jamie killing his sister. he loves her too much.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I think he will. He always says how they came into the world together, they will go out together. I believe that he is the valonqar. The way he looks at her when she sits on the throne. In the books, he is already distant from her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    their relationship is in a far worse state in the books, worse enoth to make it believeble

Mark Mylod is the fucking worst.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    "Hey guys everyones saying that the last 2 episodes of this season were great, do you think we should bring the director back next season?"

"Naw lets bring back the guy who directed the critically worst Marvel movie and the biggest flop of last summer"

"Sounds good".

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post

The only marriage I can remember that wasn't arranged was Robb and Talisa. See where it got them...
    Well, another complication that the show has entirely cut off is that Jeyne Westerling ("Talisa") is very much alive in the books (and maybe safe under another identity) - and if she's pregnant and bears a son, he'd be the rightful heir to Winterfell.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Well, another complication that the show has entirely cut off is that Jeyne Westerling ("Talisa") is very much alive in the books (and maybe safe under another identity) - and if she's pregnant and bears a son, he'd be the rightful heir to Winterfell.
    The show cut off a character that means nothing even in the books after Robb death. Yes, she is alive but she's not pregnat... her mother had given to her a potions against pregnancy. She is at her home now and she must remain unmarried for years to prouve she cant have an heir from Robb. That was the pact between her mother and Jaime.

----

Now that we are sure Jon is a Targaryen, must find who Azor Ahai is. If Jon, Dany must die in oder to forge the Lightbribnger. If is Dany, jon or one of her dragons must die for the same reason.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2016-06-30 at 04:20 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    If Jon, Dany must die in oder to forge the Lightbribnger. If is Dany, jon or one of her dragons must die for the same reason.
    Jon and Dany sacrifice themselves to imbue Tirion to become Azor ahai
    Hi

My question is - what is ultimately going to happen to Jamie once Dany comes? I don't see him fleeing King's Landing, and we have many people thinking he will be the one to kill Cersei, likely placing him still there. So, while he may do a good thing by killing the crazy Cersei, he STILL murdered Dany's dad (The Mad King) and I dont see her forgiven him for it. Though, he could explain why, and she might be merciful... maybe send him to be part of the Nights Watch (recommended by Tyrion)?

Some people also think she'll marry Jamie, which I just don't see happening. Again, because of the whole "I killed your dad" thing, lol.
    It's an interesting idea, and there's been set up both in the books and the show for Dany to forgive the "Usurpers" because her father truly was The Mad King and should have been stopped. I could see Jaime being too arrogant to explain himself to Dany, but I can also see him matter-of-factly testing whether she's as mad as her father by telling her what her father did and why exactly he killed him. Keep in mind, Jaime also killed the Hand of the King, who was the alchemist brewing the wildfire, a fact that no one knows and could be used as evidence of him trying to stave off the wildfire plot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    "Hey guys everyones saying that the last 2 episodes of this season were great, do you think we should bring the director back next season?"

"Naw lets bring back the guy who directed the critically worst Marvel movie and the biggest flop of last summer"

"Sounds good".
    And another guy who basically worked on shit shows revolving around shallow douchebags before recreating the T-1000 chasing Jon Connor through the streets in GoT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    And who will be playing the older version of Sam, for the final scene? Well... Who do we know that's old, fat, has a large beard and likes hats?
    Santa Claus?

Deleted
    Is the family tree on the TV show as convoluted as it is in the wikis that I found? I mean, if I'm getting this right, Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen, who in turn is the "sister/cousin" of Daenerys. So I'm guessing the Targaryens had sex every which way with their siblings then? Also, that makes Daenerys Jon's aunt.

As for their ages, apparently Jon was supposed to be 17 when the show started? On the show, not in the books. And Daenerys was supposed to be 15? Kit and Emilia are almost the same age, December and October of -86 respectively, so that'd make them 24-25 when the show started in 2011, and they'd of course be 29 right now, turning 30. So, Daenerys was 10 years younger than Emilia and Jon 8 years younger than Kit when the show began, but how much time has passed in the show throughout the six seasons? In real time, of course, five years have gone by. Has the age gap between actor and character grown even more?

Also, is "Snow" a generic bastard name in the North only, or would it apply to him anyway since he's apparently a bastard of the Targaryen family, or would he actually be Jon Targaryen, or even have some other first name?

Anyways, a lot of this probably has been gone through in this thread but it's so immense and I'd rather try and stay away from most book spoilers, so I thought I'd just ask. Although the show is further than the books now right, and possibly in a different direction as well? Still, might be some old book stuff that hasn't come into play yet.

Great finale. Just watched the reactions videos from some pub, was fun. This one:

Sorry if that was embedded before. Found it in the Youtube popular queue.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-06-30 at 11:43 PM.

Yeah, that bar got pretty famous for its hipsters and their reactions.

It's hilarious that most are just on the bandwaggon and had no idea who Rhaegar was, or Benjen, or Arthur Dayne.

Most only start clapping when they realise the others are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wish there was a pub like that near me. Looks like a fun way to watch an episode.
    You won't hear half the lines, they clap at everything.

is there anyone alive in GoT that actually knows that Jon has Targaryen blood that can actually convince the 7 kingdoms that its true?
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    is there anyone alive in GoT that actually knows that Jon has Targaryen blood that can actually convince the 7 kingdoms that its true?
    Not really and no one cares. The show hasn't had a true king on the throne in 5 years.

So why did 3 Eyed Raven say he has been sitting in that tree for a thousand years, another change from the book.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I follow the theory that Azor Ahai has been reborn into three different people, which are the three heads of the dragon: Jon, Daenerys and Tyrion.

Deleted
    Well... Bran knows that Jon isn't Ned's, but Lyanna's son. Perhaps someone somewhere knows that Lyanna had a thing with Prince Rhaegar, or perhaps it's in a book somewhere. Or perhaps Daenerys will recognize Jon through some oOoOOoOo dragon magic.

The book series is called A Song of Ice and Fire. Well, Daenerys is the fire part clearly. Perhaps Jon is the ice part. I mean, he's called "Snow" after all. And, not all dragons breathe fire in all stories. Some breathe ice. Perhaps Jon is immune to cold and freezing the same way Daenerys is immune to fire. Or maybe it has nothing to do with those two. Just silly brain farts.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-07-01 at 12:22 AM.

This episode had a (implied) rape again but it also had 3 strong woman moments, so I guess no one will find it offensive.

Deleted
    I don't think Jon is immune to the cold. Else, he wouldn't have had to be so heavily covered while at the wall.
    Maybe he needs to be frozen for the power to activate or something. Perhaps Daenerys had to be completely engulfed in fire to become immune to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I heard a pretty cool theory:

Basically, all the events of GoT are actually in the past. This whole show is inside the mind of a maester as he writes the history of the war of the five kings in a big volume to catalogue it for posterity.

That maester's name? Sam!

The final ever scene of GoT will be the camera panning back as he writes the final line.

And who will be playing the older version of Sam, for the final scene? Well... Who do we know that's old, fat, has a large beard and likes hats?
    holy shit, this would be amazing
    I've no idea what to write here.