Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You should look at the students/families that get in those lotteries and compare them to the average population. See if you can find anything that might have an effect. Like poverty and parent involvement. You know, things that also affect quality of education. Poor people and people who don't give a shit about their kids are much less likely to enter the lotteries.
    Wanting poor people, who can't afford to educate their kids, to pay for their children's schooling just means we're going to have more uneducated people, not a better education system. Promoting a system the encourages a less educated populace is something I equate to promoting the destruction of the US.

I would say that NCLB and religious groups trying to prevent science from being taught are holding education back more than public schools as an institution.
    I want people to pay their own way. I have no problem helping out kids, because they don't get to choose their parents. That does not mean we should continue to use the same shitty system we have for schools.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Maybe he means Latinos... because you know Drumpf ate a taco salad on Cinco de Mayo.....
    Or maybe Latinos realize he was talking about illegals and dislike the fact that liberals think they all think the same and support those who skipped the process they went though?

By the way, since you use Drumpf, do you also think calling ISIS Daesh does anything worthwhile other than make you feel better?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I agree. It's almost like she is trying to do the opposite of Bill, to prove to him she knows better than he how to get elected.

I completely expect her to either hugely limit the amount and length of the debates, if not flat refuse to do them at all.
    She will probably try and hugely limit them.

Although I won't put it past her arrogant self to refuse them. "I don't have time for the nonsense Trump uses for a respectable debate."

One thing about Clinton, you will -never- catch her on a fox debate :]

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I completely expect her to either hugely limit the amount and length of the debates, if not flat refuse to do them at all.
    Give me a break. Hillary is wicked smart and has mastery of the issues. Trump is a moron in over his head - he will get trounced at the debates. Name calling might work when there are 7 or 9 other chumps on the stage, but one-on-one Trump v. Clinton, Hillary is going to smoke him and leave him looking like an idiot. ChuckleSparks will be so disappointed when Trump fails to "trigger" Hillary. She's too smart to fall in that trap.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Or maybe Latinos realize he was talking about illegals and dislike the fact that liberals think they all think the same and support those who skipped the process they went though?
    Latinos overwhelming support Clinton over Trump. Like...by 20-30 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    I predicted the final score of the last Super Bowl....give me your monies cause I obviously will get this right for every Super Bowl going forward....le sigh
    Actually, the 538 guy, Nate Silver, does have a background in sports.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Give me a break. Hillary is wicked smart and has mastery of the issues. Trump is a moron in over his head - he will get trounced at the debates. Name calling might work when there are 7 or 9 other chumps on the stage, but one-on-one Trump v. Clinton, Hillary is going to smoke him and leave him looking like an idiot. ChuckleSparks will be so disappointed when Trump fails to "trigger" Hillary. She's too smart to fall in that trap.
    I agree she is smart but, have you heard her speak? Look, it's not everything but, she is REALLY bad at it. Like, I don't even know how anyone as smart as her can be that bad at it. She is just layers and layers of fake and unlikable piled high to the sun. I seriously doubt she could win a debate against anyone not named Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    Ah Classic Shit posting from you, I am amazed how they let you troll people with out doing anything. I will take my infraction now. Good old Shillary Supporters anyone who thinks Killary is evil or crooked is a nazi
    Oh, i do get infracted - which is another conspiracy theory of your fearmongering debunked.

Why I don't usualky is because i make a thread point topic. Also it doesn't help that Lockedout questioned on these forums why being a White Supremacist is a bad thing a couple months ago back at the height of Dump's race-bating rallies... So i say that with some actual credit.

7+ Year Old Account
    She overestimates herself and underestimates Trump, just like you.

But I don't mind when people get cocky. Easier to throw the game when you think you won before it is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    (run it through the Trump filter) "20-30% of all US Latinos are illegals!"
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    She will probably try and hugely limit [the debates].
    Not a chance. She likely can't wait to smoke Trump. Trump is clueless and will look like a fool if the best he can do is name call. These are not primary debates - this is the big time and Trump is already in over his head.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

The people in this thread trying to claim Hillary is dumb and Trump is smart is downright incredible to read. I'm curious what it's like to be completely insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's too smart to fall in that trap.
    It's probably more that she's going to expect it. You'd have to catch her off guard to get her to lose her cool and she's going to be braced for everyone from Monica, to Benghazi, to emails, to Whitewater to whatever. I can't really see a scenario where Trump surprises Clinton.

Plus there is some real opportunity for his personal attacks to backfire. He mentions Monica, she brings up that he actually had affairs, suddenly the evangelical base is reminded that their candidate is a serial adulterer. That could suppress turnout.

10+ Year Old Account

By the way, since you use Drumpf, do you also think calling ISIS Daesh does anything worthwhile other than make you feel better?

- - - Updated - - -

She will probably try and hugely limit them.

Although I won't put it past her arrogant self to refuse them. "I don't have time for the nonsense Trump uses for a respectable debate."

One thing about Clinton, you will -never- catch her on a fox debate :]
    you should take that act on the road and tour the comedy circuit... that was some funny stuff. but hey... whatever makes YOU feel better. right?
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

recent ppp question

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Let me ask you this. All these minority groups that liberals think are so important and contested....are they really?

The only group I think Trump needs to be cautious about is women. Other than that, those groups I feel vote liberal anyway. average.

7+ Year Old Account
    She overestimates herself and underestimates Trump, just like you.

But I don't mind when people get cocky. Easier to throw the game when you think you won before it is over.
    Yeah, is that just based on your "feelings"? Anyone who has been paying attention knows Hillary is highly intelligent and has mastery of the issues. You just saying so - just because - doesn't alter reality there ChuckleSparks. That's my Trump name for you!

Not a chance. She likely can't wait to smoke Trump. Trump is clueless and will look like a fool if the best he can do is name call. These are not primary debates - this is the big time and Trump is already in over his head.
    Clearly, they both are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    you should take that act on the road and tour the comedy circuit... that was some funny stuff. but hey... whatever makes YOU feel better. right?
    Are you going to address the points at all?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    "Honestly polls at this point polls are worthless, unless of course they show the person you are in favor of winning...
    People need to relax and just wait."

You... just yesterday.
    Lol. Someones petard just got hoisted.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, they both are.
    Based on your feelings? HRC has this - no problem. She is supremely qualified, while Trump just flounders at every turn. Keep dreaming there guy.

Let me ask you this. All these minority groups that liberals think are so important and contested....are they really?

The only group I think Trump needs to be cautious about is women. Other than that, those groups I feel vote liberal anyway. average.
    It all matters. Independent voters get trotted out there a lot but, they are only important if you get full turnout from the party loyalists. Turn out is what wins US elections. In this particular case, the turn out in the primaries was record high for Republicans. Democrats have a built-in electoral advantage that is nearly an instant win but, if they don't show up in typical numbers, Hillary will lose.