Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What is wrong with Bill Clinton?

I don't think the picture is new, but I just stumbled across it.

This guy is younger than Donald Trump I think. I wonder what is wrong with him.

People have also reported he seems very "distant" in some of the more recent times hes been on camera. Like spaced out.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    He is old....? Old people don't look to good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrug* Well, he is nearing in on 70 years old. Some people age better than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't cherry pick photos is probably the best answer to that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bill...l+clinton+2016

Well yes, deterioration from age is a given, but if you compare photos from only 10 years ago, very dramatic.

You may be right, maybe its nothing. I just don't recall him looking like such a zombie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Don't cherry pick photos is probably the best answer to that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bill...l+clinton+2016
    Fair enough!

What????? No thread on Bill Clinton and Attorney General, Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac in Phoenix Arizona. Obviously Bill was trying to get A.G. to drop the email inquiry.

You'd look like that too if you spent all day with Hillary. Just look at what she did to Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    What????? No thread on Bill Clinton and Attorney General, Loretta Lynch meeting on the tarmac in Phoenix Arizona. Obviously Bill was trying to get A.G. to drop the email inquiry.
    I like the oral sex theory better. lol

he is a white walker

Or cover for his time on the Lolitta Express... sans his Secret Service detail...x5

According to my Uncle, who works for nintendo, Hillary is having him poisoned slowly so he dies before the election giving her a huge boost ftw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    he is a white walker
    Caucasian Walker... You racist...

/sarcasm
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

He needs to put 110 pounds back on.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn the 90s were such good times.

It's all those years of seeing Hillary naked are finally catching up with him. Or he drank from the wrong cup in the temple where the Holy Grail is kept.

7+ Year Old Account
    In September 2004, Clinton received a quadruple bypass surgery. In March 2005, he underwent surgery for a partially collapsed lung. On February 11, 2010, he was rushed to NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital in New York City after complaining of chest pains, and had two coronary stents implanted in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    It's all those years of seeing Hillary naked are finally catching up with him. Or he drank from the wrong cup in the temple where the Holy Grail is kept.
    no sanders drank from the wrong holy grail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    How about you create a thread instead of spamming this in four existing ones? How's that for a novel idea?

Presidents seem to age terribly but it's also a very public figure with probably thousands of photos taken. No makeup and hard lighting like the first photo would make anyone look awful and the second photo could have just been mid yawn or sneeze or who knows.

I would tell you whats wrong with him but its a forbidden topic on the forums.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Well, he is still married to Hillary...