The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I can't find Doctor Doom on that poster. Does he have a new costume or something?
    He's the arrogant schmuck in the front left, holding Iron Man's helmet. He mysteriously appeared from the aftermath of Battleworld without any of his scars.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    He's the arrogant schmuck in the front left, holding Iron Man's helmet. He mysteriously appeared from the aftermath of Battleworld without any of his scars.
    Oh, I thought that was Ironman, he looks like a goatee-less RDJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily a lot of what I had on my list ended anyways and I still have Klaus and Dragon Age runs that will end in the next few months, so I'm pretty sure I saved comics for myself. yay.
    Yeah, I'd heard that about Scarlett Witch. It's a shame because she's a solid character and could easily be Strange levels of awesome... But the writers just don't seem up to it.

Is the Dragon Age comic any good? When is it set?

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    im pretty sure its a new event. because theyre bringing back the marvel now imprint with a new label for it.

either way, dr doom and dr strange are both amazing characters and anything involving those two im down for.
    Nice, I'll have to sign up for that ASAP then. Dr Strange is my new BFF and Doom is basically the best thing about Fantasric Four. So having them go all in against each other... Yes please.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah, I'd heard that about Scarlett Witch. It's a shame because she's a solid character and could easily be Strange levels of awesome... But the writers just don't seem up to it.

Is the Dragon Age comic any good? When is it set?
    Yeah, SW has such awesome cover art too so I want them all on a wall....but yeah it's so bad. Dragon Age: Magekiller is set as a side story to Inquisition. It's actually really good.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Age: Magekiller is set as a side story to Inquisition. It's actually really good.
    Nice, I'll check it out. Going on holiday tomorrow so I need some stuff to read! I seem to be the only person that loved DAI (mostly because of pre nerf Knight Enchanter though) so I'd be very happy with more info from that story.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Nice, I'll check it out. Going on holiday tomorrow so I need some stuff to read! I seem to be the only person that loved DAI (mostly because of pre nerf Knight Enchanter though) so I'd be very happy with more info from that story.
    Really? It's one of my favorite RPGs. I really don't like party management, so I dislike DA gameplay in general, but DA:I let me take the difficulty down so I could pretend like I was playing a single player RPG and not get punished for it. The world was beautiful and the story was very cool. Some cliché stuff, chosen one and whatnot, but overall lots of fun. Probably my second favorite RPG of this era behind Witcher 3. Haven't even come close to beating it yet b/c the zones are pretty large and I like to 100% them as I move along.

I'm catching up on my backlog and playing Marvel Heroes a little b/c of their anni ending soon. Just picked up Elektra as a free hero, so that's cool. Cannot wait for the Spidey game to come out for these consoles, b/c it's been too long since I swung around a city and put the beat down on some goons.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it seems like it was super divisive. A lot of people thought it was great but a larger portion ragged on it pretty hard. Personally, Knight Enchanter is one of my favourite RPG class's ever.

Ok, picked up the first five Magekiller issues and subscribed for the rest as they come out. Some nice plane reading for tomorrow!

Take this with a big grain of salt.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. possibly having Ghost Rider afterall - http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/...st-rider-cast/

Deleted
    Noooooooooo don't waste Ghost Rider on AoS.

10+ Year Old Account
    The movies tainted Ghost Rider for me, so everytime I hear of them bringing him back I just cringe.

From that link:

Most fans ruled out the possibility of Ghost Rider assuming the special effects required would either be too expensive for TV or that Marvel would want to save the character for Netflix where they could take a darker tone than network TV. However, a new casting notice suggests that Ghost Rider might actually be coming to Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., even though it might not be the one that most fans might expect.

Most people know of motorcycle-riding Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider, which is the version Nicolas Cage played in the movies. However, there are other versions of Ghost Rider that have appeared in the comics.

The characters in the casting notice are listed as a pair of Latino brothers. One is classified as "the most dangerous person in the room" and the other is "paralyzed in a wheelchair". If that sounds familiar, it's probably because it bears an eerily close resemblance to Robbie and Gabe Reyes, who starred in the 2014 Marvel NOW! Ghost Rider series.

The series, by Felipe Smith and Tradd Moore, was a new take on Ghost Rider focusing on the brotherly bond between its main characters Robbie and Gabe. Robbie has a natural talent for mechanics, but nothing is more important to him than the health of his disabled brother Gabe.

In addition to the classic powers we've come to know, Reyes also had access to the Hell-Charger, a hellfire imbued 1969 Dodge Charger. Robbie gets his powers after an unfortunate run-in with Dr. Zabo's hit squad costs him his life, blowing up a car in all the gunfire. Ironically that car is what allows him to come back, as the spirit of Eli Morrow gives him new life and his new powers.

-----------------------

Can't make any judgments yet, until it's seen. but...that sounds...like it sucks.

MURICA!

- - - Updated - - -

it would be really cool if we saw something like this in the mcu as a sort of follow up to civil war at some point.

whats the next step when the government cant control a team of avenger?

WELL FUCK YOU AVENGERS @_@ WE'LL MAKE OUR OWN AVENGERS! WITH BLACKJACK AND HOOKERS!
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Why is D.Va Ironman?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Why is D.Va Ironman?
    I thought it was Zarya with long hair.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Im in love with this new team

FUCK THE POLICE @_@ NEW KIDS IN TOWN BITCHES @_@
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Why is Cyclops a little kid?

Why is Cyclops a little kid?
    because thats the young cyclops from the past

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    because thats the young cyclops from the past
    Oh I forgot they did that. Xmen are so fucked right now, I wonder if they will just kill them off with the terrigen mists.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    So many things that make so much sense...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot they did that. Xmen are so fucked right now, I wonder if they will just kill them off with the terrigen mists.
    *looks above*
    A group of kids that have so much edge...