Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Well in the world cup we will get our revenge, hopefuly we will meet in semifinals

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Well in the world cup we will get our revenge, hopefuly we will meet in semifinals
    At the World Cup we'll get Netherlands - Portugal for that good ol' rivalry

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzivoklis View Post
    Deserve to be annihilated by Belguim.

Already got fries in the fridge for the day when Ronaldo breaks down after incoming humiliating defeat. Oh, what a day that will be!
    Keep hating brah. Portugal in the semi finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzivoklis View Post
    Deserve to be annihilated by Belguim.

Already got fries in the fridge for the day when Ronaldo breaks down after incoming humiliating defeat. Oh, what a day that will be!
    Croatia: We will dominate Portugal.

Poland: We will eliminate Portugal.

Belgium: Better check your words, no?

People didn't realize yet? Portugal adapts amazingly well. Doesn't matter who we play, we always adapt.

Also, remember, Poland shouldn't even be here, Switzerland should.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    This victory is so much tastier because of all the hate we get. Oh please, do continue, make this win that much better.
    People only talk about draws...remember, to draw you need to score and suffer the same amount of goals as the other team. No less, no more. We can't beat anyone in 90 minutes but no one can beat us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devonitar View Post
    You must have glasses that cover one half of the pitch.
    We didn't watch the same game. And again, Switzerland should be here anyway.

Deleted
    Doesn't really matter if we lose or win against Belgium/Wales tbh. Our objective was semi-finals for a top 4 finish. Although getting there with 5 draws is a bit cunt-like, don't even care.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    So by the same logic you shouldn't be in the semi-finals. I mean, you won the same way Poland did with Switzerland.

Deleted
    So by the same logic you shouldn't be in the semi-finals. I mean, you won the same way Poland did with Switzerland.
    Difference is, we were better than Poland. Poland in second half played just for the draw, controlling possession but not really trying to attack.

Well You should know how to win and loose with honour.

For me the game was equal, both teams had their chances, for some minutes Poland went to defense, but then the game equalized. We lost by the minor detail, a penalty.

This is the first generation of players in our team since 30 years we dont have to be ashamed of. I have a big faith in them and i hope in world cup we can at least repeat quarterfinals and i hope we can get even more.

After Poland got elminiated i have to change my choice for a winner, it will be Italy

No, Croatia vs Portugal was an amazing tactic game, go back and read my posts, always said it was 50/50 even before the match, both teams deserved to go through, even if Portugal deserved a bit more in some people opinion it would be like 49%vs51%. Also we won in ET, not penalties.

Poland never was 50/50 and it was proved in the game. More like 42% vs 58% if not a bit more. Even a penalty in our favor not whistled.

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/Q1dx65A.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Portugal will be Top 4 on this Euro whether we go through any further or not. Let that sink in.

And its not even that surprising :

Euro 2000 - Semi finalist; Euro 2004 - Finalist; Euro 2008 - Quarter Finals; Euro 2012 - Semi Finals; Euro 2016 - At least semi finals

WC 2002 -Group phase only; WC 2006 - Semi Finals; WC 2010 - Round of 16; WC 2014 - Group Phase only)

We've been among the top national teams for the past 15 years, and we only did poor on two world cups, 2002 and 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Portugal will be Top 4 on this Euro whether we go through any further or not. Let that sink in.

And its not even that surprising :

Euro 2000 - Semi finalist; Euro 2004 - Finalist; Euro 2008 - Quarter Finals; Euro 2012 - Semi Finals; Euro 2016 - At least semi finals

WC 2002 -Group phase only; WC 2006 - Semi Finals; WC 2010 - Round of 16; WC 2014 - Group Phase only)

We've been among the top national teams for the past 15 years, and we only did poor on two world cups, 2002 and 2014.
    Even if we win the next game we probably can't beat Germany / Italy but ffs we deserve a title already.

- - - Updated - - -

"Ohe c'est magnifique!"

You said Switzerland should be in quarterfinals instead of pl but You forgot that if uefa didnt extend the amount of teams to 24 Portugal wouldnt be here either, just sayin

You said Switzerland should be in quarterfinals instead of pl but You forgot that if uefa didnt extend the amount of teams to 24 Portugal wouldnt be here either, just sayin
    The rules were clear before the starting whistle of France vs Romania weren't they?

If it was only 16 teams the groups would be different too, we qualified first in the qualifiers as well.

Also, if we are so weak it should be easy to beat us, no?

We beat Croatia who defeated the title defenders. We have no losses. Argue all you want.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2016-06-30 at 10:48 PM.

I dont argue, just sayin. You are fussing all the time

portugal only "beat" croatia because croatia played terrible and no where near the form they showed earlier in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Also, remember, Poland shouldn't even be here, Switzerland should.
    With that way of thinking, the Portugal shouldn't move forward but Poland. Poland won with Switzerland fair and square, it's Switzerland's fault that they can't deal with loss.

No they didn't. If we would use the same "standarts" Portugal shouldn't even qualify to get out of the first group.

Well You should know how to win and loose with honour.

For me the game was equal, both teams had their chances, for some minutes Poland went to defense, but then the game equalized. We lost by the minor detail, a penalty.

This is the first generation of players in our team since 30 years we dont have to be ashamed of. I have a big faith in them and i hope in world cup we can at least repeat quarterfinals and i hope we can get even more.

After Poland got elminiated i have to change my choice for a winner, it will be Italy
    That is the sport for you, you can never be sure of the ending. I'm pretty content with Polish team tho I know they could've win this match. Yet they should simply work more on their efficency, and they should give their best on entire game and not just first half. Like it was against Germany.

And I'm also rooting for Italy now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    portugal only "beat" croatia because croatia played terrible and no where near the form they showed earlier in the tournament.
    Clearly Croatia that played terrible and not that Portugal dried all their offensive space and creativity but of course, we already know that you think Portugal is terrible and Ronaldo is a cunt, blablabla. From your nickname, I guess you're Brazilian? Maybe go cry that your NT couldn't even qualify out of the group phase in Copa America.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    With that way of thinking, the Portugal shouldn't move forward but Poland. Poland won with Switzerland fair and square, it's Switzerland's fault that they can't deal with loss.

No they didn't. If we would use the same "standarts" Portugal shouldn't even qualify to get out of the first group.
    Portugal beat Croatia fair and square too. Again, said it just above:

The rules were clear before the starting whistle of France vs Romania weren't they?

If it was only 16 teams the groups would be different too, we qualified first in the qualifiers as well.

Anyway, unless you are from one of the other 6 teams still in the tournament stop the QQ already, you are out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to Portugal, hopefully we'll be meeting you in the semi finals