Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    What do people expect is going to happen? Imagine when it starts happening here in America, when it does the period of time in which it happens is gonna hit the history books. People are tired of being told to take a back seat, have government reach in their pockets, to support immigrants and deadbeats for which many don't give 2 shits about the country that their in or the people in it.

I for one am applauding this event
    You, your post and your profile including your avatar are racist and very sick. /Ignored
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well it helps that we also exterminated the inhabitants who could rightfully claim nativeness.

The EU and the UK are made of of Ethnic Homelands, Nation States designed to be homelands for some group of people.

The US wiped out the ethnic states as much as they existed and created this society.
    They didn't wipe them out. There is much more to Native American-US relations than that. In fact, for a lot of tribes the relations where extremely friendly. The Cherokee, and several other tribes, for example lived very well with the Americans for a long time before eventually, due to more Native wars with tribes that did no get along with the states, public view towards them turned and they were pushed west. Even then, there was an effort to keep them alive, just away. The entire situation was more a misunderstanding between cultures, and what they value more than it was a coordinated effort to slaughter.
    It should also be noted that while misguided, pushing them west was done in an effort to keep both the Natives and Americans from conflict.
    Last edited by Thrive; 2016-06-30 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    understanding someone racist, sorry no. lets call it what it is, your views on condoning xenophobia in any way, shape or form is plain wrong.

There is not even a debate necessary. I feel sorry for whomever gave you your education, they have failed miserably.
    I put safety and comfort above insecurity and discomfort

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Spoken like a true fascist

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Spoken like a true fascist
    indeed, a racist in denial. nothing worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Except blaming other people for your own failings accomplishes nothing.

Adapting to a changing world, economy, etc, does more to give people resources than hating on immigration. Getting an education, and using those skills to compete in the job marketplace is more apt to change your life for the better; instead people choose conspiracy theories, self deception and bitterness.
    considering your state was just given to Hillary by an actual conspiracy its rather funny you would mention this.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Safety from whom though. Is someone going to harm you just because they are not born within the artificially defined borders of your nation?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Oh? Care to counter it? What do you think a society driven to hate their neighbors will ultimately lead to? Because history has shown us what that leads to...
    you do realize that hate goes both ways right?

Well it helps that we also exterminated the inhabitants who could rightfully claim nativeness.

The EU and the UK are made of of Ethnic Homelands, Nation States designed to be homelands for some group of people.

The US wiped out the ethnic states as much as they existed and created this society.

The US has his issues ofc and in some ways the way Obama was treated was just as bad as how minority parliament members are treated if they don't follow orders (in Netherlands at least).

Having said that.

If you ever have a ''little Istanbul'' in Netherlands you will probably read something along the lines of ''turkish ghetto'' or ''sharia law/no go zones'' areas.
    as
    Talking about no go zones, when that story came up in the US people started debunking the story right away because it was made up. Netherlands it wasn't the case.....their was some grandstanding by the right wingers and the retraction only came after when the newspaper admitted/discovered the writer of the story was making up source's and stories.

My former American flatmate used to tell me this ''in the US is live and and let live as long as you contribute'', Europe it's only after eating pork, avoiding the sun and and start bashing other minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Safety from whom though. Is someone going to harm you just because they are not born within the artificially defined borders of your nation?
    Safety from criminals, if I had lived in europe I would be pretty scared when the governments are just letting in people like they are there
    You don't know who they are, reading about it makes me feel sorry for the europeans having governments that doesn't put their own people first

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    indeed, a racist in denial. nothing worse.
    I wouldn't say racist. I'm not one to fling insults without knowing someone, and while I would agree xenophobia is in no way alright, I do believe to some extent valuing your culture above others is fine.
    The statement just sounded like something a fascist would say. That security and comfort must come before anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    you do realize that hate goes both ways right?
    Me disliking racist isn't the same as racist disliking me....

whats worse is all this shit about countries and nationalities is stupid. Considering genetic and the mixing of population over thousands of year, it is more than likely that all of us are much more closely related than we could possibly imagine.

you dont like germans, too bad, you have x percentage of your genes germanic.
    you dont like blacks? too bad same thing...

yes, watch if you dare what scientist found with just a small sample of people:
    https://www.facebook.com/bloghizzle/...0810393446415/

Being proud of being white/black/any nationality is plain stupid. you did not do anything to be white/black/x nationality. You just happen to be conceived out of 1 in 3 billions spermatozoids when your father felt attraction to one woman and you got shat from the read end of one woman in a place on earth.

Be proud of your work, study achievements, sports achievements etc. Dont be dumb and proud of something you had no hand in choosing...
    Last edited by psyquest; 2016-06-30 at 10:02 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    They didn't wipe them out. There is much more to Native American-US relations than that. In fact, for a lot of tribes the relations where extremely friendly. The Cherokee, and several other tribes, for example lived very well with the Americans for a long time before eventually, due to more Native wars with tribes that did no get along with the states, public view towards them turned and they were pushed west. Even then, there was an effort to keep them alive, just away. The entire situation was more a misunderstanding between cultures, and what they value more than it was a coordinated effort to slaughter.
    The scope of the epidemics over the years was tremendous, killing millions of people—possibly in excess of 90% of the population in the hardest hit areas—and creating one of "the greatest human catastrophe in history, far exceeding even the disaster of the Black Death of medieval Europe" as David Cook puts in his Born to Die: Disease and New World Conquest, most would say at least half, but up to 90 died of the initial diseases that spread rapidly across both continents. Once more once the population collapsed from the first wave of plague, the populations were so decimated that food production collapsed, more people starved and more succumbed to sickness. And that was before we get to any trails of tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Me disliking racist isn't the same as racist disliking me....
    Extremism breeds extremism bud.
    Hating someone doesn't change their mind, it just makes them hate you more.

Safety from criminals, if I had lived in europe I would be pretty scared when the governments are just letting in people like they are there
    You don't know who they are, reading about it makes me feel sorry for the europeans having governments that doesn't put their own people first
    Own people first argument again? Egh.

Firstly crime in Europe like elsewhere in the first world is in decline. People fleeing war must be placed in areas that are of first world quality so they can work and actually do something with their lives and people should not be treated differently based on where they are born we are all human.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Right, but we are talking about now. And Native Tribes still exist... their culture is in shambles though, I agree.
    They population is all but annihilated. We cleared the land of them to make way for this little wonderland of "everyone's from somewhere else! Lets all share and live in harmony!" rainbow utopia. Don't forget the corpses its built on.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The scope of the epidemics over the years was tremendous, killing millions of people—possibly in excess of 90% of the population in the hardest hit areas—and creating one of "the greatest human catastrophe in history, far exceeding even the disaster of the Black Death of medieval Europe" as David Cook puts in his Born to Die: Disease and New World Conquest, most would say at least half, but up to 90 died of the initial diseases that spread rapidly across both continents. Once more once the population collapsed from the first wave of plague, the populations were so decimated that food production collapsed, more people starved and more succumbed to sickness. And that was before we get to any trails of tears.
    You're right, the US controlled the diseases in an effort to wipe out the Native Tribes.

7+ Year Old Account
    You right, the US controlled the diseases in an effort to wipe out the Native Tribes.
    The US would not have been possible unless the land had been first emptied for us. Had the population been immune to those sicknesses our country would have never come to be.

Own people first argument again? Egh.

Firstly crime in Europe like elsewhere in the first world is in decline. People fleeing war must be placed in areas that are of first world quality so they can work and actually do something with their lives and people should not be treated differently based on where they are born we are all human.
    No, they shouldn't be placed in areas of first world quality, it's too unsafe