Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yes and the reason for that is the 52% vote... to put it better

"Ofcourse not everyone who voted leave is a racist. The problem is the racists now think 52% of the population agree with them."

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The US would not have been possible unless the land had been first emptied for us. Had the population been immune to those sicknesses our country would have never come to be.
    It would have, there likely just would have been an Native Nation State as well, and we would have been much smaller. There also likely would have been more wars and conflicts between the two which would have ended in US victory due to US technological superiority at the time. My point here being the US didn't wipe them out, it was unintended diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Me disliking racist isn't the same as racist disliking me....
    what I was referring to is the trending violent crime increases that seem to be linked to growing immigrant populations from the ME and NA. Some of the dislike is certainly justified, or at least, understandable

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    whats worse is all this shit about countries and nationalities is stupid. Considering genetic and the mixing of population over thousands of year, it is more than likely that all of us are much more closely related than we could possibly imagine.

you dont like germans, too bad, you have x percentage of your genes germanic.
    you dont like blacks? too bad same thing...

yes, watch if you dare what scientist found with just a small sample of people:
    https://www.facebook.com/bloghizzle/...0810393446415/

Being proud of being white/black/any nationality is plain stupid. you did not do anything to be white/black/x nationality. You just happen to be conceived out of 1 in 3 billions spermatozoids in a place on earth.

Be proud of your work, study achievements, sports achievements etc. Dont be dumb and proud of something you had no hand in choosing...
    Everything I agree with here.

I watched it before. Nothing brave facing that especially since I know how mixed I am (4 Gens I can guarantee England, Irish, Greek, Spanish, Dutch backgrounds). In fact I would love to take that DNA journey.

Though I did love when the BBC did something similar. Some posh upperclass woman who paraded to be 100% British was found to have a decent amount of Gypsy DNA and in rage she threatened to sue the company that did the tests and the BBC.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    It would have, there likely just would have been an Native Nation State as well, and we would have been much smaller. There also likely would have been more wars and conflicts between the two which would have ended in US victory due to US technological superiority at the time. My point here being the US didn't wipe them out, it was unintended diseases.
    We would be much smaller, much weaker, we would not exist as we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    No, they shouldn't be placed in areas of first world quality, it's too unsafe
    So we just say "sorry you're going to be blown up by morons. Now shut up and die." Because that's practically the choice. Leave to first world or die in shitty war zone or abject squalor brought on by warlords.

7+ Year Old Account
    They population is all but annihilated. We cleared the land of them to make way for this little wonderland of "everyone's from somewhere else! Lets all share and live in harmony!" rainbow utopia. Don't forget the corpses its built on.
    We have produced more middle class lives and innovators than any other country in the last 150 years, it was well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    So we just say "sorry you're going to be blown up by morons. Now shut up and die." Because that's practically the choice. Leave to first world or die in shitty war zone or abject squalor brought on by warlords.
    Yes, that is a more desirable option than putting your own people at risk

We would be much smaller, much weaker, we would not exist as we are.
    Thats what I said? Again, my point is that it wasn't a coordinated attempt to wipe out the Natives, it was just an unfortunate side effect of settlers coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Yes, that is a more desirable option than putting your own people at risk
    We heard it here first. Having foreigners die for no reason other than being foreign is acceptable if the other is a very very minute risk of someone losing a wallet.

While I don't believe the leave voters to be subhuman filth, the ones who does this kind of shit is probably even bigger leeches than the immigrants they hate so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    We heard it here first. Having foreigners die for no reason other than being foreign is acceptable if the other is a very very minute risk of someone losing a wallet.
    Looking at europe it seems to be a lot more than just losing a wallet
    This happened here not long ago too: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/htm...061702312.html
    Is that how you act when you are seeking protection?

Because liberals can only start an argument with the phrase Hate crime or Racists. To make themselves feel they matter. They don't.

They have nothing otherwise. Waste of human beings honestly.

Deleted
    Violence is never acceptable, but neither is inaction.

The kind of immigration that does not benefit the people of the country needs to stop.

Period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    The kind of immigration that does not benefit the people of the country needs to stop.
    What does this even mean?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    What does this even mean?
    It means dont let millions of unskilled people who don't support Western society into your country and then make them citizens. Terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    It means dont let millions of unskilled people who don't support Western society into your country and then make them citizens. Terrible idea.
    Because that's what's happening all the time.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

7+ Year Old Account
    We have produced more middle class lives and innovators than any other country in the last 150 years, it was well worth it.
    ..... they might tend to disagree.

Do you ask the sacrifice before hand?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Because that's what's happening all the time.
    Yes, on a daily basis.

Do you ask the sacrifice before hand?
    That would be impossible without a time machine. Their descendants are no more or less oppressed than any other American.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, on a daily basis.

That would be impossible without a time machine. Their descendants are no more or less oppressed than any other American.
    My point was, do the people to be sacrificed get a say or are they simply burned in hopes the Lord of Light shines his blessing upon us. Is their a price tag too high too you?