Can PTR wardrobe colllection data be used on live?

Since I have been able to log onto other copied characters on PTR, can I use any of the data somehow, to add the wardrobe info to my collection without logging onto the characters again?

I am asking because I was able to copy characters onto PTR that collected some gear that I dont have on my main account and IDK when Ill re activate that account again, that has the characters that I copied on PTR

15+ Year Old Account
    That will never happen. PTR is for testing purposes and it is free to play. So it won't be used for Live accounts and nothing transfers between.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're asking if PTR server data can be transferred to Live server data, then no. Cannot ever happen.
    "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions or by their appearances."

Ah ok, I was wondering if anything could be copy/pasted from the file folders that had the info on what items my accounts have

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrinder View Post
    Ah ok, I was wondering if anything could be copy/pasted from the file folders that had the info on what items my accounts have
    nope thats all server side, your folders don't contain anything you own ingame.

Thumbs up

Well, don't give up that fast. Look in your PTR directory, under wow/data/wardrobe you can find one .png for every item you collected. If you copy that into your Live-Directory maybe it will work.

By the way: There is also a file called gold.txt in your wow/data-folder. If you open this with a textprogram and change it you can easily get as much gold as you want!
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    Well, don't give up that fast. Look in your PTR directory, under wow/data/wardrobe you can find one .png for every item you collected. If you copy that into your Live-Directory maybe it will work.

By the way: There is also a file called gold.txt in your wow/data-folder. If you open this with a textprogram and change it you can easily get as much gold as you want!
    This smells like bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Or an attempt at being funny.

There is no transfer of anything earned in-game on PTR/Beta to Live.
    To answer the OP's question again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post

Ah yeah, and when you're done just visit downloadmoreram.com for a quick, easy PC upgrade. You'll be playing Legion at Ultra with no problems at all!

Quote Originally Posted by deathgrinder View Post
    Everything related to account data is server side.

It wouldn't be fair to allow it to cross over. If you did, all that equipment you took into beta/PTR, unlocked and bound to yourself would still be tradeable in the main game. You could "double dip" them from having them already unlocked in your wardrobe and then able to slap them onto the AH to sell to others.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Ah yeah, and when you're done just visit downloadmoreram.com for a quick, easy PC upgrade. You'll be playing Legion at Ultra with no problems at all!
    Good one bro, downloading right now!
    War within is boring and lazy - beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    But can I download the Internet to a CD so I can bring it with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    even if it was true, it would require serverside recognition, and would be rejected anyway. Blizzard aren't amateurs.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    But can I download the Internet to a CD so I can bring it with me?
    Since the late 2010s the internet requires 2 dvd discs for offline compatibility. You can use winzip to make a internet.zip and if you don't mind not having all the pron 1 CD is enough.