Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    If ya'll think Hanzo's arrow hitbox is bad should go look up TF2 Huntsman hitbox. Now that is a truly grotesque hitbox

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Wraith Form > Hook. That then leads to Reaper > Roadhog. His shotguns are much faster, have a tighter spread, and are hitting a much bigger hitbox. He's one of the few heroes I will completely disengage from after missing a hook.
    Err no dude, Roadhog just isn't countered in the same way as the other tanks are by Reaper because not only does Roadhog have a chance of beating Reaper in a straight up fight (the other tanks get absolutely destroyed with no chance) but he can actually 1 SHOT him with a blast to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    75dps on something with a hitbox of your entire screen, assuming they're in range, is pretty fair.
    Needs to be closer to 90 so you can still have an impact with a Lucio on the enemy team.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Is that a function of latency or hitbox? With Hanzo we know it's about the hitbox because you can be stationary in cover and still get hit.
    I think some of that with roadhog is also that the hit detection on the hook is the center of your screen, while the visual comes from his left hand (and his body is wiiiide). so while you can target someone with your crosshairs and hook them, the animation goes through a wall if your left side of your body is behind said wall. ive seen that happen many times, and it always looks weird, but is probably a pretty difficult thing for them to fix/change. Additionally (and this may actually be an effect of huge hitboxes), while not exactly hitscan apparently, the hit detection of the hook seems to happen a bit before it actually visually reaches the target, and when the visual is off, you get weird killcams.

Theres also other oddities with his hook, like sometimes pulling someone all the way through you or something, or them just not ending up where they should after you land a hit. not sure what makes that happen though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Please go into details. Because I'm not sure why you'd want those things AT ALL (Except Zenyatta, he could use a buff to his healing I feel)
    Genji is too fast and his deflect is way to strong. Slow him and increase CD a lot on deflect.
    Tracer is also too fast, her Shift ability need a bigger CD, or some CD in between them, so you can't do multiple in a row.
    Meis regular freeze is too strong, it's too hard for some heroes to escape.
    Dva feels like she is in construct too often. It needs longer CD or that she is slowed when it breaks, so killing her is easier.

Roadhog is just a big punching bag. Too easy to kill compared to other tanks. More hp or more healing.
    Widowmakers body shot damage at 120 is fine but she need quicker scoping! Atm is boring and bad
    Hanzo feels useless. His arrows are way to hard to land compared to like Widowmaker. Make them faster or bigger hit box.
    Zenyatta is too squishy. Increase his hp to like 300.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Genji is too fast and his deflect is way to strong. Slow him and increase CD a lot on deflect.
    Tracer is also too fast, her Shift ability need a bigger CD, or some CD in between them, so you can't do multiple in a row.
    Dva feels like she is in construct too often. It needs longer CD or that she is slowed when it breaks, so killing her is easier.

Roadhog is just a big punching bag. Too easy to kill compared to other tanks. More hp or more healing.
    Widowmakers body shot damage at 120 is fine but she need quicker scoping! Atm is boring and bad
    Hanzo feels useless. His arrows are way to hard to land compared to like Widowmaker. Make them faster or bigger hit box.
    His deflect is on a long CD, it can very easily be countered by no longer holding down left click. Or being Zarya/Symmetra/Winston and laughing at him. He's fast because otherwise he can't flank, which is what he does.
    Tracer, again, is a flanker. She needs her speed to flank. Again, nothing wrong with that. If you want to kill either of them, you can go McCree and flashbang+headshot
    If Mei's freeze wasn't as strong she'd be completely unplayable. She's useless outside of her ult in group fights.
    D.va is literally the worst tank right now. If you make her mech have a longer CD she'll be completely unplayable.

Roadhog is fine. His health and healing are fine when you combine them with his damage and hook.
    Widowmaker is fine. Boring for you, but definitely not bad.
    Hanzo is not useless. Faster arrows, maybe. Bigger hitbox, no. He's fine where he is, especially when you also count the ult.

And sure, let's make Zenyatta the most durable support by 50% <.<

<snip>Hanzo feels useless. His arrows are way to hard to land compared to like Widowmaker. Make them faster or bigger hit box.<snip>
    Literally the first person I've seen say that Hanzo's arrows need a bigger hit box. Not sure if trolling.
    Member of every Blizzard beta club.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    Literally the first person I've seen say that Hanzo's arrows need a bigger hit box. Not sure if trolling.
    He IS extremely inconsistent though... something to adress that would be cool.. but how do you do that without making him a widowmaker?
    I'm fully aware that we won't see a whole lot of changes in the near future, maybe D.Va will get something and then it's going to be very very minor tweaks at best... but I'm not too happy with some heroes and how they depend on "luck" more so than skill. Yes, "Scatter and Arrow spam done right is not pure luck" - it isn't, but it's also not something you do and *know* you hit/scattered something to death. Unlike Helix Rockets for example.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-06-29 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    He IS extremely inconsistent though... something to adress that would be cool.. but how do you do that without making him a widowmaker?
    I'm fully aware that we won't see a whole lot of changes in the near future, maybe D.Va will get something and then it's going to be very very minor tweaks at best... but I'm not too happy with some heroes and how they depend on "luck" more so than skill. Yes, "Scatter and Arrow spam done right is not pure luck" - it isn't, but it's also not something you do and *know* you hit/scattered something to death. Unlike Helix Rockets for example.
    Aim at their feet and it's an insta kill on most heroes. Aim blindly into a room and you should expect to hit as much as you would with a Pharah firing blindly

10+ Year Old Account
    Genji is not a Tracer counter. Deflect will at best get her off your ass for a second or two. She has other counters who tear her apart. Stop attacking Scissors with Paper and try using Rock instead. Nerd her damage and she becomes useless. The only reason she's viable is because she can zip in, deal out damage and zip out. Her small health pool makes her vulnerable to any damage she takes and is dependent on her mobility to survive. Need her mobility and again she becomes useless. Counter her with Torbjorn and his turret. Trap her with Junkrat. Hook her with Roadhog. Use her counters.

Torbjorn can be dealt with by S76, with biotic field the turret won't kill him before he kills the turret. (Except with Molten Core.) WM, Hanzo and Pharah can all handle Toblerones stupid shitty turret. Symm's turrets are fine as they have low health and can be dealt with by splash damage. Symm's gun requires she be in close range. Don't get in close range and don't follow her stupidly into her nest.

Roadhog's hook has a short range. Stay at range and he can't do much to you. His heal can sometimes be a liability to him. If he heals, he can't move or shoot and most dps can out damage his heal.

- - - Updated - - -

So you want to make Tracer useless by decimating her mobility.
    Putin khuliyo

TL;DR:
    OP sucks and lists almost every hero.

Symmetra turrets are easy to take out as Winston/Pharah/Junkrat. Try switching hero. Or you could just avoid certain areas because if you've played for a while you will know that certain areas are really popular to put her turrets in.

--
    Is Winston really underpowered though? Does it have no value that the pro players sometimes play even two Winston in each team?
    I've only watched some games on youtube(not that fun to watch because you can't see what is going on most the time - Blizzard really need to fix a better spectator mode for competitive play), and now that I think about I don't know how long ago those games were played and if Winston got nerfed since then or not - but he doesn't seem weak to me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    Err no dude, Roadhog just isn't countered in the same way as the other tanks are by Reaper because not only does Roadhog have a chance of beating Reaper in a straight up fight (the other tanks get absolutely destroyed with no chance) but he can actually 1 SHOT him with a blast to the face.
    You do know as Reaper with a much smaller hitbox can sit in the midrange of Roadhog's shotgun, and absolutely decimate him?
    Roadhog is massive, and the spread on Reaper's shotgun is quite tight. Contrary to that Reaper is much smaller, and Roadhog's spread is very loose.
    In a heads up Roadhog cannot shot for shot outdamage Reaper due to hitbox size + firing speed.

The only way Roadhog can still 1 shot a Reaper without hook is because Reaper stupidly gave him that opportunity by getting right up in his face, despite being able to easily win staying a few yards away.

Deleted
    That's a one sided argument... a Roadhog can dance a little too and what exactly is so difficult about hooking a Reaper. He's not someone who's as far away as a soldier and also a rather large target.

It's not like he can't make a step forward or backwards to get into either rightclick or leftclick range. I've never even seen someone who danced inside his "deadzone" if there even is any.

Roadhog has a decent chance to kill a Reaper, D.Va too actually.
    The thing is, D.Va is the one who has to get close and into danger, Roadhog does not. He'll either hook you, or try to ignore/avoid you.
    While every other tank will never try to get you and *always* ignore/avoid you.

edit: So in a way, you are both correct. Reaper doesn't counter Roadhog like he counters other tanks, but at the same time, he still considered a counter to Roadhog. However, I'd suggest picking Soldier over Reaper if you want to face a Roadhog. Unless he catches you offguard, with a hook, you are in no real danger and your DPS output on such a huge (head)hitbox is amazing.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-06-30 at 01:24 PM.

Reinhardt, Lucio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All

10+ Year Old Account
    All I want, besides some butter pecan ice cream, is for Zeny to get a hp buff. Or, since he's a dps oriented support, give him a passive that aids his survivability:

Iron Monk - passive
    Every time you hit an opponent, gain 5 armor. Stacks up to 10 times. RMB hits = 1-5 stacks.

The numbers can be tweaked but you get the idea. It rewards him for being active and landing those shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Reinhardt, Lucio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> All
    Reinhardt, Lucio = /coma

That said, I do appreciate having them on my team lol. I just don't want to play them. /hug
    Last edited by Daws001; 2016-06-30 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePitch View Post
    * Torbjorn's turret and Symmetra's sentry pods both are overpowered. It's pretty stupid for me to walk into a room and then be punished for walking into the room. There's no limit on how many of them she can hide anywhere she feels like
    She can only have 6, and she is easily countered by Winston.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HAcoreRD View Post
    She can only have 6, and she is easily countered by Winston.
    Or anything that explodes
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions