Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    That makes no sense. The animal is raised strictly to feed humans, literally no other purpose. Why does it matter if it lived a "longer, fuller life" or a "shorter, super plump" life? We as humans don't like to wait for things. Coupled with there not being enough animals to keep the supply going, but still.
    It has to do with them pumping your food full of hormones so that it grows faster. If i told you, you can wait and let the animal grow naturally or you can have it now and i can pump it full of chemicals and increase your chances of cancer, the answer should be pretty obvious.

There not being enough animals to keep the supply going should be a sign that we are doing things wrong. If meat was more expensive, people would look to other alternatives. There is something wrong with our society when a burger and fries costs less than a salad.

Im not vegan or vegetarian, but if you watch any documentaries in regards to the meat industry, its pretty gross.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    .....but, I like chicken.....

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Deleted
    Develop salad that tastes and feels crispy like bacon and I might consider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Develop salad that tastes and feels crispy like bacon and I might consider.
    Cobb sallad?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Because vegans will be the first ones up against the wall in the morlock uprising.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

If you are worried about CO2 cost when eating meat, just avoid all cow. They produce like 50 times the amount of CO2 pr kg meat than chicken or pig.

Also please save our oceans......

*re-posting*

Just thought that, since we all know CO2 is a thing we need to think about, ESPECIALLY us in privileged parts of the world that eat a lot of meat, its good to at least avoid the worst things....aka metan gasses, or just plainly.....farts. If all countries ate meat like scandinavian countries...oh dear....

i like my meat, but I like my planet more....so ye, chicken and pig is great.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Then brain dead patients should be turned off from life support, right?
    Yup, yank that cord right out the wall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djar View Post
    Yes it's a myth cretin, watch the video I sent he talks about the exact myth of "fat in the meat is good for testosterone". He mentions studies which disprove it, and the guy is a med student so he knows what he's talking about.

Soy is out of the equation for anyone who takes care of their body? Watch the video he also talks about that, he talks about how meat is actually worse if you're talking about the negative effects of estrogen.

Your stupidity and ignorance is laughable. So is your attempt at acting tough and wanting to fight me, sorry buddy, your 70kg frame doesn't scare me
    I guess being vegan give you the courage to insult people on the internet lmao

I don't care about what some unknown med student say on youtube.
    I care about what people with visible achievements say what they eat, like actual mama champions since it's what I actually do (how did you think I achieved that skinny ripped body lol) and people with awesome, hot, muscular, shredded bodies. Not scrawny cowards insulting people anonymously behind the screen thinking their body is better (still need to pics lol)

btw, if you want someone to stop eating meat, saying things like "you're a skeleton" isn't the best way to do it. This had me lol'd a bit lmao
    I guess your diet doesn't only make you an angry, hateful coward, but it kills some of your brain cells in the process as well
    Last edited by mmoc4678df31ad; 2016-07-01 at 12:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    You answered it right there for me at least I have no desire to take a bunch of pills to replace my steak.
    Plus, you don't need to pick: you can have both your steaks and vitamin supplements!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Round my neighborhood, them vegan words is fightin words

because doing what's trending is never cool.

by eating meat im saving the earth from all the gases animals put into the air.

Vegans destroy the earth by getting rid of the plants that keep earth alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Ayyyy lmfao. What the fuck am I reading? Guess what I'll have for dinner tonight. No, not a vegan dish. Ayyy
    had me a good bit of pulled pork. that pig was delicious

Because I have no desire to eat a vegan diet.

That's not to say I won't eat vegan food. The vegan apple pie pancakes are Kerbey Lane Cafe are fucking delicious. But I'm not restricting my diet to satisfy someone else's moral structure, and from a health perspective I don't need to.

So I won't.

The heck do you expect me to eat then? No dairy alone is a pretty big crippling factor. Unfortunately we are still not at a point where I can stop by the store and grab some nice fresh human milk. (Though I heard some women were selling human milk ice cream at one point. Bucket list: I'm trying that.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean yet?

But if it would make a difference, I would, for sure!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccio View Post
    Spreading lies and misinformation? Most meat eaters talk about the great bacon all day long. Any red meat is basically unhealthy and that's what most meat eaters eat.
    Yeah, because no one who goes to the gym eats chicken or fish regularly.........

I couldn't care less what anyone eats as long as they don't go around thrusting their opinions in others faces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans evolved to eat meat fish and dairy Deal with it , raise animals as nice as you want we are here to make sure they dont go extinct but we are here to eat them just as they might eat us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because Meat is healthy and you can't just live of Supplements your entire life.

Kill an animal for meat, breed two.

Chop down a tree, plant two.

And all will be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, no! The poor field mice, crickets, grasshoppers, other small creatures killed when they harvest wheat and other crops. How barbaric! We must do something.Let's all go back to growing crops in our yard and when we walk, we must have a broom to sweep ants, lizards, anything we may accidently kill from our path. We will need to also do away with any garden implements in case we accidently put a shovel through an earthworm.

#AllPreyMatters

Let's not stop here. Let's prevent the killing of smaller animals by predators! Declaw all lions!

#ClawsKill #BanClaws #BanFangs #BanSharpPointyThings #BanTonguesThatShoot

And wait, lets not stop with that. Reparations must be made to the victims for losing their families to the Big Cats, Hawks, Owls.

#PredatorsMustFall
    #BillionYearsOfOppressionDueToEvolution
    #EvolutionMustFall

#AllCatsAreKillers
    #AllDogsAreKillers

Let's also have "safe" spaces where predators may not even stare at smaller animals for fear of intimidating them.

Then, we need to have Sensitivity Training and Rehabilitation to stop predators from thinking a bad thought and moving us "forward" to a predator-free world - also need to train them to eat apples.

#LowerFoodChainJusticeWarriorsUnite
    #UpperFoodChainPrivilege

Oh, then we need a ribbon, a prey history month. What else did I miss?

Evolution didn't put me at the top of the food-chain to go back to eating lettuce.

I tried vegetarian once. Funny enough, he tasted like pork, not chicken.

This guy gets it. Life sux. Do the best you can, stop whining over stupid shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Because Meat is healthy and you can't just live of Supplements your entire life.
    Kill an animal for meat, breed two.
    Chop down a tree, plant two.
    And all will be fine.

https://www.sott.net/article/203114-...smaller-brains
    Last edited by theWocky; 2016-07-10 at 08:56 AM.

Why would you willingly choose to not eat some of the finest foods available?