Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Buying and merging accounts.
    This is indeed more likely than multiboxing. I know you were (are?) able to buy old unused accounts and merge them to their battle.net account, giving you all the achievements. I've seen screenshots of people getting the atiesh feat of strength from those old discarded accounts, now that's a jackpot.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Only thing that looks weird about it to me is he also got monk at the same time so he would have boosted the monk to 80 with RaF then had to wait for it to get to 85 then start multiboxing all them to 90 together. He would have had to do that before anyone else hit 90 with any other class, seems weird to me.
    Or maybe he got the rest of them to 90, then on the same day did what you said to get his monk to 90. That would give him the other 8, then maybe nobody else was going for monk with RaF boosting, so he was able to scoop it up. Who knows.

Deleted
    multiboxing/unmerged accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Because pvp happens and the world isn't all rainbows and butterflies? I remember when Realm first achievements were so sought after that guilds would surround leveling areas to make sure nobody else could get exp. It adds fun and something unique to the beginning of the expansion. Now it's just "Hey, look that guy is higher level than me. Cool."
    World PvP is fine; mass manipulation fueled by W-PvP... eh. I find it annoying. You say it was "cool and exciting," I think it just made things less interesting. Different strokes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by user7513 View Post
    LOL welcome to life dumbass moralfag. You gotta step on people to get ahead, little guy
    Moralfag? You made a new account just to call me that? I'm flattered.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    World PvP is fine; mass manipulation fueled by W-PvP... eh. I find it annoying. You say it was "cool and exciting," I think it just made things less interesting. Different strokes.

- - - Updated - - -

Moralfag? You made a new account just to call me that? I'm flattered.
    And for those reasons, there exists these realms where the second P in PVP is replaced with an E.

I know him, he didn't buy shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it does. Go to the arena carry website and you can get a shit ton of rare mounts including glad ones and scarab lord for a couple thousand
    When a friend of mine merged his sons account to his he lost the Swift Zulian Tiger mount because the account that was being added to the battle.net account didn't have that mount. When he put in a ticket he was told that mounts, pets and achievements won't be added to the account that is being merged into if it didn't have the mount/pet/achievement to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    This doesn't work. It doesn't work with achievements, mounts or pets.
    It very much does.

I know him, he didn't buy shit.

- - - Updated - - -

i know for a fact that he bought them.. cause i know all the players who were competing for r1 on RU realms back in cata.. when RU realms were in reservation

15+ Year Old Account
    Some of those has to be purchased characters that transfered to his account, or old accounts that he add to his battle.net account. How else can he gain things like Tabard of the Protector in 2010 when it was a Pre-Expansion event for The Burning Crusade?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Multiboxing 9 classes and getting realm first? There wasn't really anyone else faster on his faction considering how packed Russian servers are? He's definitely sharing his account and 9 people were playing 9 different accounts on the same Bnet. But since it's Russia, ToS doesn't apply to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Some of those has to be purchased characters that transfered to his account, or old accounts that he add to his battle.net account. How else can he gain things like Tabard of the Protector in 2010 when it was a Pre-Expansion event for The Burning Crusade?
    GM ticket will sometimes fuck up the dates of FoS and list them when the GM restored them, not when you officially earned them.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    GM ticket will sometimes fuck up the dates of FoS and list them when the GM restored them, not when you officially earned them.
    I think you have to log the character that has the tabard equipped in their inventory/bank/etc. to unlock that specific one. I really doubt the legitness though, who is such an achievement whore yet doesn't bother logging their alt that has that tabard in over 2 years? Sounds bought to me.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

As said already... Multiboxing lol gotta love it

15+ Year Old Account
    factoring in the monk there's a good chance he did this on a dead server too.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because of people manipulating other people to gain advantages for imaginary bragging rights. I understand this is an extreme situation, but I think the devs strongly frowned upon mechanisms which encouraged this kind of behavior... hence their removal.

Don't play a pvp server if you don't want random pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Don't play a pvp server if you don't want random pvp.
    Obviously. I'm not arguing against W-PvP, I'm offering a window of reasoning behind the removal of Realm Firsts.

7+ Year Old Account
    multiboxing/super unpopular server/ MAAAAAAYBE possible minor exploit idk
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    i know for a fact that he bought them.. cause i know all the players who were competing for r1 on RU realms back in cata.. when RU realms were in reservation
    And I know for a fact that that is just your opinion man. Provide some convincing concrete evidence pls.

Why do so many people think that there are no cases of feats such as these that were accomplished by legitimate means? I mean, really, everyone must be a cheater? Very doubtful & just a rather cynical way to view people on a video game.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously. I'm not arguing against W-PvP, I'm offering a window of reasoning behind the removal of Realm Firsts.

Many better reasons you could have used :P

People still care about realm first? I could give a rats ass.