Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

wow.
    if they weren't on serebii I would have said they are fake

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy moley! Tapu Koko looks epic I really want ot see its shiny form now. Drampa... well, he looks kinda derpy in the image up on serebii.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I hope Cutiefly evolves once or twice. But still remains incredibly tiny and cute while having good stats.

if you look at the level of the elec/bug type, they're like 28+... which could mean the bug line might end up pretty good.

tbh, when you look at the abilities the first few pkm get (skill link/strong jaw/stakeout/etc).... it seems to me they're going full crazy with new powerful pkm at the beginning.

Homophobia is so gay.

Nice Lahis!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait... what pokemon do you have in an ultra ball?

10+ Year Old Account
    This didnt take long:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was watching Shadypenguinn's video on the new pokemon and he mentioned how the stage 2 bug guy used Zap Cannon.

And now I'm wishing for No Guard for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    I was watching Shadypenguinn's video on the new pokemon and he mentioned how the stage 2 bug guy used Zap Cannon.

And now I'm wishing for No Guard for it.
    Which is strange, it looks like a physical attacker with the giant jaws.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Which is strange, it looks like a physical attacker with the giant jaws.
    The giant jaws also look like a railgun and he has "gannon" in is japanese name. Maybe he could be mixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Nice Lahis!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait... what pokemon do you have in an ultra ball?
    That's Aggron's ball. The PokéBalls Lana carries correspond to the actual Balls I have those Pokémon in in the games.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

This game looks interesting:

Something else to play once we wait for new pokemon. (after alola)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Pokemon X and Y goes very well with Dragonball Kai Intro.

English trailer is up :

Sad to see Vikavolt with Levitate...especially when Charjabug has a new ability called Battery.

Edit : Website of S&M also updated with more info.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-07-01 at 01:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    About time, slackers

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol are they introducing yet another random guy in the league in XYZ?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    "Rockruff is a sociable Pokémon, but as it grows, its disposition gets wilder. If it begins to howl when the sun goes down, that is proof that it’s close to evolving. It’s said that it leaves its Trainer’s side to evolve and returns again when fully evolved."

Interesting.

"Komala has the Comatose Ability, a new Ability that no other Pokémon has ever had until now. This Ability keeps it perpetually in a drowsing state, which prevents it from getting any other status conditions."

This as well.

- - - Updated - - -

D'awwww

- - - Updated - - -

Tapu Koko is really cool. I wonder how soon we will be able to catch it, since we will probably leave the island pretty early in game.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-07-01 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    English trailer is up :

Sad to see Vikavolt with Levitate...especially when Charjabug has a new ability called Battery.

Edit : Website of S&M also updated with more info.
    Well, the ability Battery seems pretty useless for single battles while levitate is pretty good for an electric type to have, so I'll take it

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Well, the ability Battery seems pretty useless for single battles while levitate is pretty good for an electric type to have, so I'll take it
    The ground weakness was already negated by Bug type, it was neutral. I hate this kind of "bonus" that could have been waaaaay better with a more useful ability (No Guard + Zap Cannon anyone ? ). It's okay but it could be better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh i hope it's more physical to offset Galvantula. Don't forget Levitate also protects from Spikes/Poison Spikes etc

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    The ground weakness was already negated by Bug type, it was neutral. I hate this kind of "bonus" that could have been waaaaay better with a more useful ability (No Guard + Zap Cannon anyone ? ). It's okay but it could be better.
    It still takes neutral damage from EQ without levitate, so having something that can switch in for free is really good. And like Demon said, it doesn't care bout spikes/toxic spikes/sticky webs neither.Yes, No Guard would have been nice, ya, but Levitate is great too.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to see what cutiefly evolves into. I remember I didn't care for Flabebe when it was first announced, but when XY came out, it ended up evolving into one of my favorite pokemon. I hope cutiefly will be the same.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, my SM team so far is looking like

Rowlet evo
    Vikavolt/Cutiefly evo
    Rockruff evo

What about you guys?
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-07-01 at 04:33 PM.