Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    This is the type I ran across in high school. "She" got pissed at me for trying to keep everyone off the field (we had an injured mid-fielder and the coach was trying to get everyone to back off). So she slapped me in the face. Before I knew what I was doing, I slapped her back. That was a mistake. She enraged, just like you described, balled up her fists and started wailing on me. Not that she was doing much harm, she was tall and had broad shoulders, but was pretty slim otherwise. At that point I just curled up until they dragged her off me =)

Of course the next few weeks, I was the bad guy. And yeah, I would take that slap back if I could. Pure instinct, I regretted it as soon as it landed.
    Ratchet force bitchs will be ratchets

she get it from her momma
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2016-07-01 at 01:25 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    well you're not allowed to hit anyone back, you are supposed to take the beating a call the police like a good citizen
    You most certainly are allowed to defend yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Is there some epidemic of this happening or something? Or is it the usual internet dudebros being pissy over things 1 or 2 events again? I've never been hit by a woman other than playful punches to the arms.
    Violent crimes committed by women are on the rise. So yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Equality isn't the goal. And it shouldn't be. No one should hit a toddler if the toddler hits them first.
    Women are toddlers?

Id only defend myself if my physical health is in danger, law would be on my side. No point smacking a girl across the face back, my smack is easily 5-6 times stronger then theirs on average lol. Same for smaller guys, children, handicap, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    I'm no stranger to litigation and this would only be "free" money if you value your personal time as absolutely worthless.
    Neither am I. Litigation helped pay for my car (though it did take a hell of a long time).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it when women attack manlets lol. It's like watching the sewer rat leagues of fighting lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only one woman has ever slapped me and gotten away with it: my mother. Actually she's the only person ( man or woman) who's ever done that and not been answered. And mainly because my dad is still alive. Though I doubt she would try it again, as I'm in my late 30s.

Now of course, don't be a total dpsht about it. if a woman slaps a guy across the face, the appropriate response is give her back the same. Then say " Act like a man and you'll be treated like a man."

My point is: don't curbstomp someone for making you stub your toe. Proportional responses, people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never hit a woman, unless, they pulled a weapon on me or attacked my significant other. That being said if some crazy chick went batshit on me and hit me and I tried to walk away from the situation and she kept going I might end the situation with the force necessary but that doesn't always include a punch. Ima big dude, if you go by the if you hit like a man be expected to be hit back like one rule I probably would be in prison for one shotting chicks back in the day of clubs and partying as I pissed off a many women. If I was to hit one it would most certainly die I'm 6'2 and 210 lbs, you can't just always react with violence from violence sometimes you need to take the higher road when you know it's just going to get you in trouble for fighting back.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    That's horse shit. You don't need to hit a toddler in order to teach it not to be violent. Hitting toddlers, if anything, shows it that violence is an acceptable means of getting what you want as research has shown.
    liberal research. You can not trust liberal research. Entire liberal fields are suspect because majority of the studies are not replicable. Google it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Wow so many douches on the forum, dont hit women. Wrestle em to the ground, hold(not throw them into) into a wall, till things can get calmed down and be broken up. But dont hit em.
    the hit would be equality in its most primal form so if women wants equality they better get ready to get hit back , or is it really equality they are after ?

im very sick of that stupid feminism these days , in my country women can retired 5 years before men and i dont see and woman debating to change that , or when you ask a girl out and when paying the check i dont see any girl offering to pay . some peoples definition of equality its disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    I'm weaker than a professional body builder. If I hit him, do I get to say I'm not his physical equal? You're making up nonsensical conditions of "Well if a man can defend himself against a woman, he should be able to defend himself against a toddler!".

I'm not even saying that men should hit women to defend themselves. But they shouldn't be told that they can't just because the girl is weaker.

I wouldn't hit a woman even if she was hitting me. I would either restrain her or I would remove myself from her range. But that's me.
    but why? Why do you want women have the cake and eat it too? Why do you want to give equality by law, then create double standard?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    I would never hit a woman, unless, they pulled a weapon on me or attacked my significant other. That being said if some crazy chick went batshit on me and hit me and I tried to walk away from the situation and she kept going I might end the situation with the force necessary but that doesn't always include a punch. Ima big dude, if you go by the if you hit like a man be expected to be hit back like one rule I probably would be in prison for one shotting chicks back in the day of clubs and partying as I pissed off a many women. If I was to hit one it would most certainly die I'm 6'2 and 210 lbs, you can't just always react with violence from violence sometimes you need to take the higher road when you know it's just going to get you in trouble for fighting back.
    then it is not the higher road. higher road is created through conscious, not punishment. It is not even higher road, if you only apply to one gender.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    How about you just don't hit each other? 14 years with my wife I have never laid a hand on her in aggression and she hasn't to me. Yes we will we wrestle with each other or Play fight or spank her in the ass. But never as a means to cause real harm.

I've never hit her cause I'm a man and not a little boy. Physical violence is rarely the answer. And she has never hit me cause she knows she could get knocked the fuck out.
    physical violence is what makes a MEN. You are a pussy, and willing to take shit. You are a Pussy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    but why? Why do you want women have the cake and eat it too? Why do you want to give equality by law, then create double standard?

- - - Updated - - -

then it is not the higher road. higher road is created through conscious, not punishment. It is not even higher road, if you only apply to one gender.
    It is, stop trying to make this debate about women wanting equality means they get beat up when they touch a man, your taking their argument and pursuing it into a place it really doesn't need to go and really just makes you look like a bad person.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will hold the door open equally for a man or woman.

I will defend myself equally against a man or a woman.

I do not deal in double standards. And anyone who comes at me that does better be prepared.

If some cunt took a swing at me, I'd put her on the ground lickety split. I would not continue, unless she does. I would do exactly what is necessary to make sure I don't get hit anymore, and to end the confrontation as quickly as possible. If that means knocking a bitch out cold, so be it. And that goes for men, too. I will never instigate a fight, but I will defend myself, and in such a fashion, again, to make sure I don't get hurt anymore and to end the conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    If a woman hit me hard enough to leave a bruise, I'll take the free money from suing her.
    Not sure if you watch a lot of TV but you won't get much if anything. Unless they are famous or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I will hold the door open equally for a man or woman.

I will defend myself equally against a man or a woman.

I do not deal in double standards. And anyone who comes at me that does better be prepared.

If some cunt took a swing at me, I'd put her on the ground lickety split. I would not continue, unless she does. I would do exactly what is necessary to make sure I don't get hit anymore, and to end the confrontation as quickly as possible. If that means knocking a bitch out cold, so be it. And that goes for men, too. I will never instigate a fight, but I will defend myself, and in such a fashion, again, to make sure I don't get hurt anymore and to end the conflict.
    I love it when men like you get what's coming to you, back in my partying days I beat down so many dumbasses like you, putting your hands on a women out if anger and using excessive force is a ticket for a veatdown in my book.

It is, stop trying to make this debate about women wanting equality means they get beat up when they touch a man, your taking their argument and pursuing it into a place it really doesn't need to go and really just makes you look like a bad person.
    It really does NEED to go. You do not decide how far an argument can go. Every argument need to reach their natural conclusion. Either women deserve equality or they do not.

- - - Updated - - -

I love it when men like you get what's coming to you, back in my partying days I beat down so many dumbasses like you, putting your hands on a women out if anger and using excessive force is a ticket for a veatdown in my book.
    In my book, You would be beaten by me. Does that change the argument in any way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    It really does NEED to go. You do not decide how far an argument can go. Every argument need to reach their natural conclusion. Either women deserve equality or they do not.
    No you are taking it to an extreme, too far, excessively grappling with the term equality doesn't make what your advocating right in any way. Seems like your a pencil thin nerd that for turned down to many times so now he's all out to bash the rights movement for them any way he can. You sound salty as fuck.

I deal with a woman wanting to fight me 3..... maybe 4 times a day. It's called being married....... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Right, like its only packers fans.
    Uh.. yes it is only packers fans who hit a nation-wide record high domestic abuse level during early season of 2012 because the team was losing.

They literally had to make a commercial with (verizons help) about it with greg jennings himself also commenting on the issue.

I wasn't saying all packers fans beat their wives.. All I was saying is that it was funny that you would say what you said, given your avatar and forum name have an involvement to such a relevant and ironic issue from the past. I wasn't coming at you in a bad way, but if you wanna keep saying stupid ass shit, I can keep giving you packers facts that apparently you didn't know about. The balls in your court. Please don't pretend it's your wife and beat the shit out of it if your team loses again.
    Last edited by LiiLoSNK; 2016-07-01 at 03:02 AM.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

No you are taking it to an extreme, too far, excessively grappling with the term equality doesn't make what your advocating right in any way. Seems like your a pencil thin nerd that for turned down to many times so now he's all out to bash the rights movement for them any way he can. You sound salty as fuck.
    Why are you attacking me instead of my argument? And so you want women to have all the perks of equality without all the bad stuff? That does not mean equality at all.