15+ Year Old Account
    QQ mobility creep bullshit ult.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

You'd think after 4 tries they would nail it. New Ryze looks fucking stupid and invalidates TK ult completely. He's going to get Olaf'd as soon as he hits live and is played in comp

Apparently, Ryze's ult only teleports your team a "short" distance. Whatever that means in actual terms is is still up for debate. The hardest part is going to be getting your team to group up and actualy step in the damn thing. Based on how much of a pain in the neck it is to get people to tag along with TK's ult, stand in Taric's ult, click on Thresh lanterns and even just standing behind Braum, its going to be one of those skills that sounds a lot better on paper than it is in game.

I dont get why they keep remaking Ryze. Because he was one of the original so they have to keep trying until he works? I feel other champs could use a rework as much if not mroe then him and yet dont time and time again. And it seems their champion releases have slowed way down, which I guess makes sense but I would prefer one new hamp over 3 shitty ryze "updates"

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Apparently, Ryze's ult only teleports your team a "short" distance. Whatever that means in actual terms is is still up for debate. The hardest part is going to be getting your team to group up and actualy step in the damn thing. Based on how much of a pain in the neck it is to get people to tag along with TK's ult, stand in Taric's ult, click on Thresh lanterns and even just standing behind Braum, its going to be one of those skills that sounds a lot better on paper than it is in game.
    Redmercy have made a video about Ryze, the short distance gets doubled at rank 2, so at rank 2 it is 3000 yards. So pretty much from the outer turret to the next one. This can be done in the heat of battle, as Ryze can still move and cast spells while casting his ultimate, so you can get your whole team to safety in a shitty fight, or just teleport behind the enemy team if they are trying to run away from you.
    I got a feeling this new Ryze will be a absolute nightmare. Also his damage is insane (though Redmercy was fed in his game..)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

It'll be nerfed. There's no way they'll have it stay like that, it's just too powerful. If it does make it to live like that, the outcry is going to be enormous.

And as was mentioned, mobility creep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea I'm getting pretty tired of Ryze getting his like third redesign of each season - when other champions haven't been touched in years.

Whenever I ask about Evelynn they say they need to rebalance her stealth before they can touch her kit - but they never do either of those things.

Ryze is clearly one of the devs personal avatar in-game.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Been playing Warwick almost full "on hit" effects to add damage to his ulty:
    -Bloodrazor
    -BotrK
    -Wits End
    -Frozen Mallet
    -Tytanic Hydra

He becomes literally a press R to win champion. Is fun but becomes boring very quickly because he doesnt have any complex mechanics.
    Zero skill involved.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-06-29 at 06:45 PM.

You don't even need that many on hit items to kill someone in one R with him, but indeed, he becomes boring rather fast.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Yea I'm getting pretty tired of Ryze getting his like third redesign of each season - when other champions haven't been touched in years.
    Skarner is a rework magnet too, pretty sure he's had three or four different itterations in the past couple of years alone.

If any champ could really use another complete re-do though it would be Sona, her kit just feels so awkward to use its unreal. You want to be spaming abilities and auto attacking, group hugging team mates and lining up good ults. It ends up being a pile of conflicting priorities, but you're too squishy to really take advantage of any but the safest possible ones outside of the occasional flash ult. Her initial rework to her current state didn't solve the core problem with her either, its still very hard to measure just how much of an impact you're having with your auras, just now its got usability issues thrown in on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post

Whenever I ask about Evelynn they say they need to rebalance her stealth before they can touch her kit - but they never do either of those things.

Ryze is clearly one of the devs personal avatar in-game.
    I don't think Ryze is their favorite champion he is just problematic and riot thought they could get away with a mini reworks when he needs a poppy or sion level rework to not just be cancer. I am waiting for Evelynn as well cause Dat Ass.... Current mode is really low poly and the S&M gear creeps me the fuck.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-07-01 at 04:08 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

With the Ryze ulti compared to Tahms they feel different at least on the PTR, but I am annoyed a previously pretty immobile mage is now getting a very mobile helping ulti.
    Ryzes feels like an in combat kind of re position tool where as Tahm's feel like (esp with the new delay fixes) an amazing ganking tool.

What is it with riot and their non damaging ulti's lately, I mean its cool and all to have different utility tied to a longer cool down spell but Talyaih (bad spelling I know sorry) Tahm, Kindred and now ryze.

in other news I'm feeling pretty good about league after my massive dive last week.
    Finally after tanking my MMR hard playing while angry / playing new champions I've almost recovered from my dive from s1 to s5, worked my way back to s2 with 17w 3l and still feeling like I will climb some more.

Deleted
    I did something crazy today to see if i can cure my case of burnout from League.
    Bought 2 sets of 10 chests and keys and got:
    -Forecast Janna
    -Heartseeker Varus
    -Striker Lucian
    -El León Gnar
    -Void Fizz
    -Arcade Hecarim
    -Alien Invader Heimerdinger

I can have plenty of fun playing this champions now. So much luck

I have a weird mind set ATM.
    I miss playing support.
    Here is the thing, I don' t really enjoy league solo anymore, so when i play I duo with 1 of 2 people (they work very different shifts so one of them is always up to play) but both are support mains and play nothing but support.
    Now I'm not saying I want to be a support main, but I honestly can't remember the last time I played a support role (if you look up my game statistics all my tahm games are top and my morgana games are mid)
    I'm almost tempted to queue solo again and play some support games, but I remember the main reason i play league is to enjoy with mates.

Deleted
    So? Is support fucked when it comes down to getting S games? I keep getting having really good games as different supports but I can't seem to get higher then A+? For example last game was a complete stomp on our part. I played Lulu support. Personal score was 2/0/6. We won at 18 min or something. My whole team got a S or a S+ yet I'm stuck on A+? What the actual fuck?

Are the support ratings retarded or is it just me??

Only support I got an S+ on is Taric, always A+ no matter how good I do.. Had a game where I died 1 time or something as Zyra and had a bunch of kills and Assists, and got an A+ while the whole team got S', even our top that kinda fed hard early got an S. I don't get the rating system at all.

Riot said so in their last Q&A (That the support rating system was currently their worst), got a bunch of flak on the rating system and the support one espicially. If I had to bet, they didnt properly calibrate the CS requirement and so unless you have an ungodly KDA against your teams reasonable KDA (Because doing great whenall 5 do great seems to only give 1-2 people S's) or you stole a bunch of CS you will end up with A's or whatever.

Really as a whole the rating system is pretty shitty, and their continued dodging of how it works isn't helping.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't really see how knowing how the rating system works would be beneficial. I do think the system does need some more tweaks, most certainly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Don't really see how knowing how the rating system works would be beneficial. I do think the system does need some more tweaks, most certainly.
    Because as it stands the people who would play certain ways to try and get high ratings are doing so, except they have to guess what actually works. The rest of the people wouldnt dramatically change how they play if they learned some of the metrics for the system. Plus it would explain why supports are currently gettting the shaft via the rating system which has been a question since about week 1 of it's release. Not knowing the system seems to make some of the population play weirder and weirder in attempts to figure it out.

Well, what if you take a support, lets say Sona, to the midlane, and get good CS etc. That could be a better way to obtain the S rank?