Thank you so much lol

imgur.co m/cPSQErz

Finally Riding Turtle!
    So happy I don't have to fish anymore

Mount #330. So glad I never have to go back to that place again.

Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    Mount #330. So glad I never have to go back to that place again.

Big gratz. And I thought, that my 293 attempts was a crazy number :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    I'm honestly going to give up on Sha of Anger. Camp right in middle of his spawns, fastest mount speed. Realm hop if he's not on my server. He's not engaged when spot him, start flying the shortest way straight there, dead before arrive.
    It really feels like people seem to believe that if they nuke the boss hard, they'll have a bigger chance for mount.
    Really puts off doing it, especially when have tons of alts and on average seem to miss 3-4 Sha's per char, which is demotivating as hell.
    Sucks as I've always wanted that darn mount since the color variations was datamined/shown (farmed it while the mount wasnt even on loot table, gg), and don't have the gold spare for BMAH cap (slacked on garrisons.)
    Really wish they either buffed his health or something, cause this is just stupid lol.
    Pop goes the legendary rings and the boss melts..
    I know them feels but realistically people who farm these are serious players and typically have really good gear from raiding.

Personally I nuke Sha as hard as I can because I need to do it on only 8 other alts and I am not wasting time (used 'only' because other ppl have more alts than me). Most of us already waste 1-2 days camping them all. It makes me devo when Sha spawns on my server and I don't reach it. Ive seen people camp spawn points instead of waiting in the middle of Kun Lai.

I do agree that Sha needs a Hp buff slightly.

I don't understand how you guys have so many mounts lol, I only have 155 and feel like there is no more mounts in the game to get haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing something when it comes to Huolon ? Did not expect to reach 200+

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I know them feels but realistically people who farm these are serious players and typically have really good gear from raiding.

Personally I nuke Sha as hard as I can because I need to do it on only 8 other alts and I am not wasting time (used 'only' because other ppl have more alts than me). Most of us already waste 1-2 days camping them all.
    This. I'm running him on close to 20 toons a week and quite frankly I don't have the time to sit around and consider the feels of every rando in the zone when it comes to something that has a 15 min respawn timer.

Deleted
    I'm doing it on 16 characters, and while I understand your point of view, waiting just 1min after the group was created really isn't the end of the world. You know how it feels when you miss it by just a few seconds several time. Would you rather wait 1min on every toon but never miss it or sometimes waste 10min on a single alt because you just keep not getting there in time ?

I only farm on 5 characters and that takes plenty long enough so I can understand the urge to get it over with as soon as possible. With Sha or Nalak it's not a big deal but when someone solo-zergs Galleon or Oondasta I do get a little annoyed.

In an ideal world, I'd like them to take a bit longer to die, but respawn much much faster. The other day I had someone yell at me after I made a group for Oondasta, this person asked for a summon and of course didn't get one because someone pulled and then the boss was dead. I really don't understand people who still expect to be summoned for these bosses. I'm happy to help summon usually, but really, if you join a group for any of these four and you're not at the spawn point, you have no chance of even seeing the boss be killed.
    Last edited by Glowbear; 2016-07-01 at 11:58 PM.

In an ideal world Blizzard would get their heads out of their collective ass and stop cherry-picking what should be be rare supported by horribly flawed logic but that's apparently asking too much.

No screenshot, but I FINALLY got Al Akir's mount. It's become one of my go-to flying mounts for my shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiztence View Post
    Am I missing something when it comes to Huolon ? Did not expect to reach 200+
    if it makes you feel any better i am at 329 with no mount...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    I only farm on 5 characters and that takes plenty long enough so I can understand the urge to get it over with as soon as possible. With Sha or Nalak it's not a big deal but when someone solo-zergs Galleon or Oondasta I do get a little annoyed.

In an ideal world, I'd like them to take a bit longer to die, but respawn much much faster. The other day I had someone yell at me after I made a group for Oondasta, this person asked for a summon and of course didn't get one because someone pulled and then the boss was dead. I really don't understand people who still expect to be summoned for these bosses. I'm happy to help summon usually, but really, if you join a group for any of these four and you're not at the spawn point, you have no chance of even seeing the boss be killed.
    This x100 I never understood people asking for summons on world bosses, they are probably halfway dead when the group is formed. Asked one guy if he ever got it before he went apeshit on me.

Dont have screenshots here at work but ive been pretty lucky lately as my complete focus has been on farming mounts. logged out in Gorgorond just in a random place for no particular reason other than to just log off... the next morning I logged in and Poundfist was standing directly below me. Flew directly to frostfire ridge to catch a pet for the dreanor pet collector achievement, Rare nuetral pig rare that dropped a mount right next to the pet i was catching. Saw that I had mail in my mailbox from the day before, hearthed to garrison and found a BMAH container that i had one... Nalak mount. Pretty successful day, now itll probably be years before I get my next one

Deleted
    Roughly two months ago I started farming carps for the TCG Riding Turtle mount since I already had the Sea Turtle. I didn't track how many carps I caught, but my free estimate is around 250 until my Riding Turtle procced. I've read most of the guides for tips and tricks how to catch carps faster, but from my experience none of them actually worked. It seems that the rate at which carps drop is unaffected by whatever you do. My suggestion is that if you're farming WoD fishing rarities (such as Nat's mount and pets) better farm turtle(s) in your garrison first since you'll get enough Nat's lucky coins to buy at least one of those pets. I had 81 of them when I caught my turtle and after that went to Tanaan and caught 19 more I needed for Crimson Water Strider in less than an hour and a half.

http://imgur.com/i0VuSHR

Now, back to the real thing - Infinite Timereaver! I started farming it as soon as it was added to Timewalking dungeons (think it was with first Cata TW event) and farmed it every event. I've been farming solo as well with twinked groups and finally this last Cata TW event it dropped! It dropped from Asaad in The Vortex Pinnacle in a random group. I didn't have rarity installed so don't know how many kills it took me, but it took a lot. It was my longest and hardest grind so far in this game. When I count all my badges on all characters I farmed TW events on, when I add the amount I spent on toys and mounts, and deduct the amount I farmed before Infinite Timereaver was added to the loot table - I'd have 85k badges total with my priest having almost 50k alone. I hope they add something in Legion that I can spent all my badges on.

http://i.imgur.com/h60w2nf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    Approx 25 characters a week here. But I only have Sha and Nalak left. Not going to lie, I get pretty salty when Sha spawns and 5 seconds later he's dead and I'm a few seconds away (390% flying on everything but like, 3-4 toons) but then I just attempt to find him up on the only other cross-realm instance we have on Oceanic. If either aren't up then I'll just open a game on Steam or something and wait for 15 mins.

Secretly hoping they do a surprise announcement in the Legion pre-patch or something about fixing Pandaria bosses.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh hey guys, great fking news! Especially if you are trying to camp things like Poseidus/Time-Lost/Aeonaxx.

"With Legion on the horizon, we wanted to let you know of an upcoming change that will open up additional grouping opportunities for players. As of the expansion pre-patch, players on North American, Latin American, and Oceanic realms will be able to group together in the open world no matter what realm their party or raid members are on. Players will also be able to see all available groups within the Group Finder, regardless of realm. This update will make it easier than ever for people to play together and group up for adventures like the new World Quests in Legion.

Additionally, reset timers for recurring in-game activities such as daily/weekly quests and raid/dungeon lockouts will be updated to a single unified lockout time of 15:00:00 UTC (8 a.m. PDT / 1 a.m. AEST) for all North American, Latin American, and Oceanic realms. This change will make it more convenient for players, as you will only need to keep track of one reset time. Weekly resets will occur on Tuesdays (early Wednesday mornings for Oceanic realms) at this time."

Hello an influx of random players stealing spawns! >.>
    I have a US toon so I know how annoying realm-hoppers on US can be. This pretty much destroys camping for anything on Oceanic as well as destroying the utilisation of Brazillian realms for finding things like Time Lost and Aeonaxx that are near impossible to find in any other region.

I guess it's good for the new stuff, but still. Most people don't like forced cross-realm stuff as is, now there's going to be so many people jumping around with US + OCE + LA combined. Yippee.

I suggest if you were planning to camp anything like listed above, do it now. If you have the spare $60 boost a toon on a Brazillian realm where the lowest population is and do it before you pretty much won't be able to find anything ever again :P
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    Last week in my excitement over getting Ragnaros FL mount, i forgot to take screenshot and promises myself that next time i would. Of course this week i got too excited aswell. Twice!

Elegon is just a weekly dose of disappointment.

10+ Year Old Account
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT INVINCIBLE!!l!