Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Why Single Mothers Must Stay Single

Single mothers are single mostly by choice. They either kicked out the father of their children or were riding the cock carousel and ended up falling pregnant stupid and willingly.

For single, childless men dating single mothers is a bad move. Do not date single mothers.

A lot of single moms will stay single for the rest of lives as their sexual value in the dating market plummets. Many will go from one short term relationship to another. The caliber of men they attract is really low. The guys that are interested are usually only in it for sex and will jump ship when something better comes along. This is a reality for many but not all in this situation. In most (not all) circumstances, I view guys who are childless and date single moms as either having low confidence/self esteem or desperate.

I don't date single moms as I have too many options as a single childless guy in my mid 30s. If I meet a girl who has kids, the most that they will become for me is a booty call and nothing more. Its just funny how some of these girls could literally have any guy they wanted when they were young and childless and now must dramatically lower their expectations.

Deleted
    Well this is complete BS and has no basis in reality whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well this is complete BS and has no basis in reality whatsoever.
    Found the single mother!

This thread is disgusting.

Why can't Men Going Their Own Way go their own way far, far away from everyone else?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Why can't Men Going Their Own Way go their own way far, far away from everyone else?
    Because society needs us to pay your welfare and the welfare of single mothers in case they don't want to get "free" abortions. Most MGTOW work their as* off and see how the system is milking them. Add a women to that and the only reason in life would be to die at 55-65 of heart attack.

They could go hermit mode in some back woods away from civilization
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Found the single mother!
    Yeah, that's what I am.

They could form their own neckbeard colony out in the country. That'd be nice.

Deleted
    After having had a number of relationships reach the cross-roads of a partner wanting children and me still not having changed my stance and not wanting them I've found that there's a few options for a meaningful relationship. Either those who've already had kids, or someone who's of a more similar mindset to myself. Can't say there's any particular problem with single mothers, other than that the dynamics of such a relationship are different because they have a child or children who are their top priority.

If you can enjoy spending time with someone then crack at it, if you can't then don't is pretty much the basic mantra I live by. I can't honestly say I've ever given this as much thought as you have though OP, I guess I have other more interesting things going on in life?

Because society needs us to pay your welfare and the welfare of single mothers in case they don't want to get "free" abortions. Most MGTOW work their as* off and see how the system is milking them. Add a women to that and the only reason in life would be to die at 55-65 of heart attack.
    I'll admit I didn't watch the whole thing because that Wanker's voice was annoying as shit..but at least 1 of the mothers in your little video there works a full-time job...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santy View Post
    If you can enjoy spending time with someone then crack at it, if you can't then don't is pretty much the basic mantra I live by. I can't honestly say I've ever given this as much thought as you have though OP, I guess I have other more interesting things going on in life?
    Tbh I would just troll them, date like 1-2 single mothers and never commit. Waste 5+ years of their life so at 35+ they know they have zero chances of getting a "good" guy. If society doesn't punish single mothers I wheep for the future, a future where family will be a thing in the history books.

I did this to my last GF as well, she wanted kids from the second year I denied her. Dumped her after 5 years because she bacame unbeareable.

This is just disgusting. Where the fuck are the mods?

Deleted
    No self respecting man would ever date a single mom, let alone this excuse of a female, she is 4/10 at BEST

Tbh I would just troll them, date like 1-2 single mothers and never commit. Waste 5+ years of their life so at 35+ they know they have zero chances of getting a "good" guy. If society doesn't punish single mothers I wheep for the future, a future where family will be a thing in the history books.

I did this to my last GF as well, she wanted kids from the second year I denied her. Dumped her after 5 years because she bacame unbeareable.
    Says alot about you as a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Found the single mother!
    Found the guy who got dumped by one!
    Mother pus bucket!

This is fucking stupid.

Then again, OP have admitted on several occasions that he straight up hates women, what did i expect.

Punish....haha! So any asshole that cheats on his wife can do so without consequence, because the mother of his child can't leave. What a human you are!
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Found the guy who got dumped by one!
    Mate, I would cut off my penis than go out with a single mother

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Punish....haha! So any asshole that cheats on his wife can do so without consequence, because the mother of his child can't leave. What a human you are!
    If he finds other women instrested why not? Show's his value is higher than he tought, because he can attract more than one!

Deleted
    There's a line between genuinely evaluating whether dating a single mother is good enough relationship material for you and your life, and straight up hating women in general

This video and thread crosses that line, it's really not about single mothers at all

This kind of rhetoric is straight up hatred of women, and that's not OK
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-07-01 at 10:16 AM.