There has to be at least like...

1-3 chapters for regrouping/everyone healing up and getting their resolve back.
    2-5 chapters on what Juha's effect on the world is, the missing presence of the soul king, and some backstory.
    1-2 chapters going into Juha's door.
    3-7 chapters for the final fight.
    2-5 chapters for cleanup/epilogue.

So...8-22 chapters left if we want a good ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck you Kubo... You pull this Gerard shit on us, then tease Byakuya's true Bankai, cut away... And then kill Gerard with some bullshit Deus ex Machina and never actually show us his powers? Ffuucckkkkkk you!

Then Yhwach drains all of Ichigo's powers and fucks off through a gate to the future, promising to return when each of hem is happiest and take it from them...

Now, if Kubo were a good storyteller, he could actually do something great with this, throw in a Timeskip, 5/10'years, have Ichigo learn how to actually fight, then a bit Yhwach into returning and end it once and for all.

But let's face it, Kubo isn't a good storyteller, he'll bodge some crappy ending together, we'll be done around chapter 700 just like Naruto.

I'm so glad I started reading one piece. It's insane how much better it is.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

That was a gate to the future?

- - - Updated - - -

Also you're a little late to the party for One Piece. I mean, you'll still catch up for the fun, but if you read one of the Shonen Big 3 it's weird you wouldn't also read the rest.

I dont think its a gate to the future, he went to destroy the ss and the real world.

Lame, so all the sidefights were decided just like that. All the shit that has happened in the past 20 chapter was utterly useless. Could have just slashed Ichigo in two pieces and get it done... there was NEVER any need for a single character next to Juha. He's literally god.

New levels of shit
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting tired of this "sorry Mario, the princess is in another castle" crap.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Could have just slashed Ichigo in two pieces and get it done... there was NEVER any need for a single character next to Juha. He's literally god.
    Which begs the question, "Why hasn't he done it yet?" He could easily kill every single one of them yet he doesn't. Just about all of them are spent to their limits and he just walks away. He didn't finish off Ichigo and when Rukia and Renji arrive he just threatens them.

I'm kind of getting the impression Yhwach's going to pull an Itachi and he's doing all of this to "save" the world, but that would be VERY lame.

Also very confused about what happened to Ichigo. He had his Quincy AND Hollow powers taken, but he sees "white." When he lost his powers the first time he became white, but now he still has his Soul Reaper powers so why white? Shouldn't it be black?

And how did he lose his Hollow powers? Hollow power is supposed to be poison to Quincy and yet Yhwach just takes it? Could it still poison him? And Yhwach had the opportunity to steal Ichigo's bankai but instead just breaks it. I'm getting the feeling that he wants Ichigo to have his Soul Reaper powers.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Lame, so all the sidefights were decided just like that. All the shit that has happened in the past 20 chapter was utterly useless. Could have just slashed Ichigo in two pieces and get it done... there was NEVER any need for a single character next to Juha. He's literally god.
    Kira who appeared on Soul Society to fight the "black sniper bird Quincy" (don't even remember his letter...) ,and where Aizen also was, got exactly 0 screen time in the end. Proof that Kubo need to rush things ASAP because Editor doesn't want Bleach anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank god this embarrassment is almost over

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Also you're a little late to the party for One Piece. I mean, you'll still catch up for the fun, but if you read one of the Shonen Big 3 it's weird you wouldn't also read the rest.
    How is that weird? I didn't start following One Piece until much later after I started Bleach and Naruto. Even then, I started following Bleach a few years after I started Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Wasn't aware Bleach was considered one of the Big 3 anymore... it really shouldn't, lol. Really hoping it'll end soon, this whole arc has just been one big clusterfuck of uninteresting characters and banter.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    How is that weird? I didn't start following One Piece until much later after I started Bleach and Naruto. Even then, I started following Bleach a few years after I started Naruto.
    I just started to really fallow Naruto. Even tho I got the last game and already know much of the story I am enjoying watching it play out on the anime.

Been slowly getting into one piece as well and happy to admit I don't know shit about its story

Ontopic: Happy to see this shit come to a close soon. But TK's soon can be two years from now. Said it before ill said it again its going to come down to Aizen Vs Yhwach's.

No matter what kind of ass pull TK does at this point it only makes sense that Aizen fights and beats him. That whole "Going to go where you was most happy" crap is going to bite Yhwach in the ass if it works the way I think it does.

Aizen was most happy when he fought Ichigo full powered. So lets see a full powered Aizen fight Yhwach.

Am I one of the few who really liked Aizen as a villain?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Kira who appeared on Soul Society to fight the "black sniper bird Quincy" (don't even remember his letter...) ,and where Aizen also was, got exactly 0 screen time in the end. Proof that Kubo need to rush things ASAP because Editor doesn't want Bleach anymore.
    well if the idiot would have wrote this arc better from the start then maybe he wouldnt need to rush now.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    well if the idiot would have wrote this arc better from the start then maybe he wouldnt need to rush now.
    lol, that's a good one. there was nothing that could have saved this arc, bleach went beyond saving years before this started

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Oh yeah I forgot about those fights...

Why would his editor not wanting to do bleach matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I guess maybe it takes some time to want to jump into another manga but if you like fantasy action mangas then Naruto/Bleach/One Piece/Toriko/HunterXHunter are all (were all, I guess) Shonen Jump manga that you would probably be interested in.

If it was pure anime watching I guess I could see how you wouldn't fall into experiencing the others, but these are popular mangas usually released on the same day...it happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Looking back he didn't spend THAT much time on other things as much as he could have. All he did was flesh out some fights for Sternritters, which wasn't bad. He could have been a bit cleaner with giving the Captains their spotlight, maybe.

I guess, yeah, Juha Dues Ex Machina'ed off a lot of the Sternritters again unnecessarily.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started reading OP back in day, but I stopped just after Arlong Park arc because... Well I got really high and just kinda forgot. Been meaning to pick it back up for years and I've had some downtime recently so figured it was now or never.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Oh yeah I forgot about those fights...

Why would his editor not wanting to do bleach matter?
    When the manga doesn't do well in popularity in the Shonen Jump, the editor Shūeisha will give a number of chapter to finish the manga and they don't fucking care if you want to do more, you need to end it in that number. That's also why Hitman Reborn had a shit ending because it also got an ultimatum.

I don't know if Bleach isn't popular anymore in the ranking of the Shonen Jump, but seeing what's happening, I can only think it isn't.

Edit : Well, now I know ->

Volume 27 (6-6-2016)
    1. Boku no Hero Academia
    2. One Piece
    3. PSI Kusuo Saiki
    4. Black Clover
    5. Shokugeki no Soma
    6. Samon-kun wa Summoner
    7. Sesuji wo Pin! to〜Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso〜
    8. Haikyuu!!
    9. Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san
    10. Mononofu
    11. Kochikame
    12. World Trigger
    13. Gintama
    14. Bleach
    15. Toriko
    16. Nisekoi

and it's in the last 3 since a good amount of time it seems, with how old the manga is, it's no surprise it's gonna get cut if it does poorly.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-07-01 at 05:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think an ultimatum is even needed, the manga is pretty close to ending on its own without anybody threatening to cut it off.

Hope they make anime episodes again and finish off where the manga does.

Quote Originally Posted by camRage View Post
    Hope they make anime episodes again and finish off where the manga does.
    God I hope not.

There is people who have watched the anime only and may enjoyed its ending. Rather it not be ruined by the manga's story.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    God I hope not.

There is people who have watched the anime only and may enjoyed its ending. Rather it not be ruined by the manga's story.
    But didn't the anime finish at the end of an arc in the manga? The story didn't change massively did it?