Poll: Will legion overall be better than WoD?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    So casual is 820 only, rated by/arena is mythic?
    You get better loot proportional to your rating. So (numbers are all hypothetical) 1500s might get LFR loot, 1800s get normal loot, glad level gets mythic, etc. And there is titanforged which can apply to everything
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

So casual is 820 only, rated by/arena is mythic?
    You can be a causal player and get gladiator every season. You can be a casual player and finish mythic raiding every tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    You get better loot proportional to your rating. So (numbers are all hypothetical) 1500s might get LFR loot, 1800s get normal loot, glad level gets mythic, etc. And there is titanforged which can apply to everything
    So you get rating in casual bg as well?
    Last edited by Phurox; 2016-07-01 at 11:14 AM.

Deleted
    Anyone who votes "no" doesn't really know what they are voting for. I literally do not know anyone who has actually been active in alpha/beta who doesn't like the game better than WoD. And yes, I know, me talking with circa 200 people in Discord isn't the largest sample-size but its something - especially since 100% of these people agree on this matter. The same can't be said for any beta in the past.

Yes, cause it's impossible to get worse than WoD.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Difficult to call really, having played beta I see some things are better, I see some things are worse. I'll tell you in a few months lol.

Deleted
    We don't know yet. WoD "looked" also quite cool.

Absolutely it's better by leaps and bounds. You don't have to go back to garrison anymore and there are plenty of things to do. Whats there not to like?

So you get rating in casual bg as well?
    No only in arenas and RBGs
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    We don't know yet. WoD "looked" also quite cool.
    Really? I think it didn't. Garrison was a huge let down long before release.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I remember legions of people saying "Wod will be best expansion ever" during alpha/beta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    People claimed it was the second coming of christ and "as good as TBC" and so on.

So yes, people lost their mind over WoD. Until they woke up a month later.

Edit - but don't get me wrong. I sure as hell hope, that Legion turns out to be great. I am sceptical but so was I with MoP. Let's hope I am wrong.
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2016-07-01 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    Anyone who votes "no" doesn't really know what they are voting for. I literally do not know anyone who has actually been active in alpha/beta who doesn't like the game better than WoD. And yes, I know, me talking with circa 200 people in Discord isn't the largest sample-size but its something - especially since 100% of these people agree on this matter. The same can't be said for any beta in the past.
    Well for me it is no, personally for me Legion would be much worse than WoD because of many gameplay design (more RNG, pvp gutting, ability pruning etc) and I am sure I will not enjoy legion, even moreso than wod. Legion might be better than wod for the general populace (we do not know yet) but not for me so I voted no

Deleted
    It's almost inconceivable that they'll do any worse, and by the looks of it they made a sizeable step in the right direction, so a resounding yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieChicken View Post
    No only in arenas and RBGs
    I see. So casuals can't get mythic gear

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    I think its a good thing.

On most realms gem, glyph and enchant markets used to be controlled by select few players. Anyone else trying to post stuff on auction house would get undercut in minutes or even seconds. Few players were making millions, others didn't get a chance. Only way to benefit was to either play AH all day or bot. There was nothing good about that. In WoD still applies to glyphs and enchants, but not at massive scale it used to before WoD.
    So? Everyone had the same chance of success, if you don't want to fight at that market choose another. Still the same thing now. With even more random muppets undercutting (usually big, because they think mats are free).
    Or if you dont like playing the AH, because most/every markets have these "big players", find another way to make gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    hard to say. It was pretty clear wod was gonna be shit even from the trailer, it just promised so little. Legion seems to have alot going for it but the trouble is the same people who made wod are behind legion so how much of a difference we can expect i'm not sure.
    We'll agree to disagree. To me, the issue stems from the overall plot, i.e. the time travel/multiverse concept, and its cringeworthy ability to convey a story within any medium. Personally, I would have preferred a second continent in Outland that segued into using the area as a platform to attack the Burning Legion.

lorewise it does, gotta play it fully to make up my mind

Deleted
    Wod, 14 months in development, legion, 8 months. If you think wod was rushed, just wait and see. You will beg for a experience like wod.

Been playing beta for a month and yes, Legion is 1000 times better than WoD in every way.