Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandork View Post
    Can anyone explain to me the logic behind Crafted Relics? They are ilvl 805... Isn't that normal dungeon drop? What's the point then?
    It seems like they could be useful if you're desperate to fill your 3rd slot or you want to fill out an off-spec artifact. In my experience, relics from dungeons and WQs are really scarce.

Quote Originally Posted by Freerunz View Post
    I think you can upgrade it with Obliterium (+5 each up) up to 850 pre-raid cap ilvl, like other crafterd items.
    They can't be upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    They still have until the 5th to announce it, r-right?

At this point I'd be happy with just the mechanical changes. It'd at least be something.
    Yeah, the content drought is too much that even at this point a simple date announcement would help

so, funny thing i found out while doing the Ulduar/Kara scenarios
    Khadgar is apparently ticklish
    If i click him enough, he tells me to stop in a rather jovial or silly manner, as opposed to the usual angry response from other npcs responses to the same kinda thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Since glyphs are on spells now, does that mean I cant get Wrathguard and custom 2h for them anymore? Because if so, thats lame.
    this seems to be the case, sadly. i had my wrathguard using fel fire lit greatsword and it matched his armor colors perfectly.

15+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Someone (no, not me!) was so nice to make some maps for this Kin Tor World Quest Enigma:
    http://www.exmoortem.atw.hu/enigmatic.jpg
    Its not all of them but it help an old dude like myself to make it

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Blizzard even themselves know when to throw out the prepatch. I think they may have some very big problems with that patch since they are still so quite about it, so close to launch.

7+ Year Old Account
    I could not find you anymore... I missed you ...

BTW I was playing as a healer in a World Quest group and I never take credit for the boss/named kill. All my party got it: tank and dps except me. First time I was thinking was a bug, but that happens several times.

Someone else notice that? I hope it's a bug, because if its not... im very confused.
    Last edited by Tartys; 2016-07-01 at 12:08 PM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I wonder if Blizzard even themselves know when to throw out the prepatch. I think they may have some very big problems with that patch since they are still so quite about it, so close to launch.
    They're always quiet about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

We only ever hear about the pre-patch two weeks before it launches, this isn't an unusual level of quietness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So anyone else noticed that the satchel in LFG has a BoA AP consumable?
    This makes me happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So anyone else noticed that the satchel in LFG has a BoA AP consumable?
    Oh god YES! Yet another reason to level up my a DH/Druid as my primary alt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Yeah, the content drought is too much that even at this point a simple date announcement would help
    I try not to complain about them too much but yes, at this point, they really need to give a date. I've lived through all the "content droughts" over the years and this one has been the worst of all of them. I don't say that because it's the most fresh in my mind, as it's currently ongoing... but honestly it's just bad.

At this point in SoO, I was happily farming heirloom weapons, roflstomping Garrosh over and over with friends and strangers.

At this point in WoD, I am clicking the Facebook game tables and fighting the pet trainers daily. (There is a part of me that completely understands why so many people succumbed to the lure of botting their garrisons. It is mind-numbingly boring.)

Please, for the love of all that ever was and ever will be, give us a date for when this will end. At least, then, we could have a countdown clock to the prepatch.

A release date isn't going to make the pre-patch come faster, it will still be released on the same day.
    The content drought will be just as long regardless of when they tell us the patch is coming out. If anything, knowing might just make the days feel like they stretch out even longer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    A release date isn't going to make the pre-patch come faster, it will still be released on the same day.
    The content drought will be just as long regardless of when they tell us the patch is coming out. If anything, knowing might just make the days feel like they stretch out even longer.
    For us it would come faster if we could put a date on it. Being excited about if we knew it came in two weeks - like we can be excited about legion cus we know it's august 30.

Well you can already know that the pre-patch will be on at latest August 2nd, so you can treat that as the date and get excited about it and then be pleasantly surprised if Blizzard reveals an earlier one.

anything is bearable if you know when it will end

I am SO HYPED about Legion

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you can already know that the pre-patch will be on at latest August 2nd, so you can treat that as the date and get excited about it and then be pleasantly surprised if Blizzard reveals an earlier one.
    So where you got that date from?

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    So where you got that date from?
    The fact that no pre-patch has ever been shorter than that.
    I'm not even adding in the fact that this one is forecast to be longer than most of the previous ones, not the minimum required length.

That is the lastest possible date the pre-patch could be added, given that we know the release date of Legion.