Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Didn't realize this was a major problem in life.
    In my hometown if you went out drinking on the weekend you were almost guaranteed to be punched/slapped/attacked by random Women for no real reason.

There was actually a group of about 6 of them that would purposefully attack guys and then taunt them by calling them pussies and sissies when they didn't fight back because they knew other guys around them would step in to stop the guy if they did.

Though one weekend one of them hit a dude and the dude pretty well crushed the left side of her face with a few haymakers. It stopped them doing it fairly quickly since while he was beating her everyone just stood back and enjoyed the show.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I think a proper man doesn't hit back. What's a woman's punch to you? It's nothing, just wild flailing. Whereas if a dude put an actual punch to a woman, he could absolutely destroy her face. Nah man, real men don't hit back. Only pussies that can't stand a fight vs. another dude take their anger out on weaker people.
    Lol sexist much?

Deleted
    I think a proper man doesn't hit back. What's a woman's punch to you? It's nothing, just wild flailing. Whereas if a dude put an actual punch to a woman, he could absolutely destroy her face. Nah man, real men don't hit back. Only pussies that can't stand a fight vs. another dude take their anger out on weaker people.
    Yes, and real women stay in the kitchen and make babies

Let's not use gender shaming and non sequiturs to stifle discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer the Fallen View Post
    Seeing lately so many women complaining about being hit after instigating a fight with a man.

Most guys learned long ago not to pick fights with people bigger than them(generalisation, but call it a form of risk assessment), women need to understand the same and they certainly need to get over the 'can't be hit by a man' mentality.

Sorry, but if you're throwing punches, don't cry when you get hit back whether it's a man or not.

Personally I'm of the opinion that if a woman hits a man, she should be prepared to be hit back. I know not everyone is of the same belief, so I was curious what others thought.
    I was always taught to not hit people in general. With the exception of two rules: If someone hits you, stand up for yourself and if it's a group, go for the biggest one and go for a cheapshot or go for the nose.

Equal rights, equal fights imo.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

If a woman is hitting you: Record the incident. Get your phone out and video her, then report her. Without the video the incident will be downplayed.
    If you hit back, you probably end up in jail. That's why you have to record it and report it that she resorts to violence and probably needs to be taken away and needs therapy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilbergrape View Post
    If a woman is hitting you: Record the incident. Get your phone out and video her, then report her. Without the video the incident will be downplayed.
    If you hit back, you probably end up in jail. That's why you have to record it and report it that she resorts to violence and probably needs to be taken away and needs therapy.
    It's funny how if you reverse the genders, your statements make no sense.

Imagine if you told girls this:

- If a man hits you, quickly take out your phone and record the incident
    - If you don't record evidence, no one will believe the man hit you
    - If you hit him back, as a girl you will probably go to jail
    - He probably just needs therapy for hitting you, not jail time

Patriarchy

Haha, nice. "you know why a man should never hit a woman? women are weak as shit, yo. WEAK ASS BITCHES. " Nice.

Strongest case, Ronda Rousey. She was bustin' bitches asses non-stop, she got kicked in the head once and career is over cuz... she got hit one time. You right, women can't hang, so should just stop this equality thing, cuz it just ain't happening. Of course, no more babies should be born, until men are capable of pushing out that same sort fo volume. amirite or naw...
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

If someone hits me I hit them back hard enough for them to understand they probably shouldn't do so again

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Rice doesn't look surprised by the interaction, merely irritated that he has to drag her lifeless body around
    lol Like, damn bitch knocked out again. Why this bitch can't start shit in the car or back at the crib? Bitch just gone havta lay here in the hallway now.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's funny how if you reverse the genders, your statements make no sense.

Imagine if you told girls this:

- If a man hits you, quickly take out your phone and record the incident
    - If you don't record evidence, no one will believe the man hit you
    - If you hit him back, as a girl you will probably go to jail
    - He probably just needs therapy for hitting you, not jail time

Patriarchy
    I know it's absurd, but videoing the violent women and reporting actually works. Whereas without the video it doesn't.

This makes me think of one of my friends. His ex wife attacked him. She clawed and punched him repeatedly. Also, tried to claw/smash his balls. He didn't fight back and just tried to fend off attacks.

She then decided to call the police and they arrested him on suspicion of domestic abuse. Spent the night in jail, but didn't get charged.

Hooray for gender equality!
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    This makes me think of one of my friends. His ex wife attacked him. She clawed and punched him repeatedly. Also, tried to claw/smash his balls. He didn't fight back and just tried to fend off attacks.

She then decided to call the police and they arrested him on suspicion of domestic abuse. Spent the night in jail, but didn't get charged.

Hooray for gender equality!
    Tell him to video her if it keeps happening. The phone is ok for that.
    For outsiders it's difficult to know what was going on. That's why the police is instructed to take the man with them to resolve the situation. With a recording the man has proof that the woman is unstable and aggressive and needs to be taken away. Video is the best option and it is his right (even though she will obviously not like it).

People can be cruel and aggressive, regardless of gender. However, abusive women aren't accepted as a credible threat because they are "just a woman". This leaves men with little protection. In most places, men are still held responsible for any reported incident of domestic violence, even if it's against them. And there is no protections, shelters or aid for battered men.

This creates a dangerous situation for both men and women, because if there's no aid at all, then the only path to stop an abuser is to strike back. And men on average strike back with stronger force.

This is a strange example of sexism against both sides. The stereotype of Weak Woman makes women not taken seriously as threats, but as something weak to be allowed full freedom to misbehave, and even be protected if doing so. That's just not seeing women as people with equal agency.

And the stereotype of Strong Man means we're supposed to completely blind ourselves to the anguish and difficulty of another group of people, not even allowed to defend themselves. As long as they are not believed or taken seriously, violence will continue like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's a woman's punch to you? It's nothing, just wild flailing.
    I'm 5'7" and 140lbs. My sister is 5'8" and 180lbs and a dead lifter. She has the strength to fuck up most men my size and build. We grew up in a place where fighting wasn't uncommon, and she has experience in beating the shit out of people.

The point is, not every situation is a 6' tall, 200lbs man against a 5'1" 110lbs woman.

People come in all varieties.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of useless woman beaters in this thread.
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    Lots of useless woman beaters in this thread.
    Go ahead a weather hits from my sister. Just stand there and take it...like a real man.

[IMG][/IMG]

So many white knights not wanting to punch a woman back!
    Don't worry guys, the girls will give up their vagina soon for you rescuing her!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Go ahead a weather hits from my sister. Just stand there and take it...like a real man.
    So are you advocating reciprocal violence as a fem rights type of thing?

Anyhow, I would try to subdue the woman if she were in full on fight mode on me. Unless I felt that I were in danger of serious injury, in which case I would take measures to remove that danger.

My 2 cents because the internets demanded to know

Feminism, in the absurd and most common use of the term, is just plain wrong.

A woman should get paid the same as a man for the same job (as long as they both negotiate for the same salary -- if you don't ask for more than don't expect companies to pay more out of the kindness of their hearts). But a man should never hit a woman unless it's to save another's life or his own--in the most extreme cases. And even then, a strong bear hug can usually do the trick.

Men are not the same as women. Women are not the same as men. This is a very, very good thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    So are you advocating reciprocal violence as a fem rights type of thing?

Anyhow, I would try to subdue the woman if she were in full on fight mode on me. Unless I felt that I were in danger of serious injury, in which case I would take measures to remove that danger.

My 2 cents because the internets demanded to know
    I advocate for self defense. My sister knows how to fight. Restraining her isn't going to be an easy task unless you are also adept at defending yourself. The general individual would get their face smashed in by her.

I took years of martial arts, and when her and I scrapped, she was no push over. And that was before her obsession with body building. She is strong, and knows what she is doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Uh, no, the same logic still applies. It doesn't vanish just because you arbitrarily draw a line. Women are weaker than men. Why should they be treated as physical equals?
    Um are you being for real? Are you suggesting that adult females cannot think for themselves as an adult? You learn very on that both as an adult you have adult responsibilities and that your actions have consequences.

If I was to punch a guy who is 3 times bigger than me in the face do you think he would not drop me on the ground???
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.