Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    If marriage matters doesn't it go to the Tyrells, and doesn't Loras have a brother?
    In the books yes, in the show no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Couldn't think of a worse way to ruin my favourite TV shows than watching them trapped in a pub surrounded by sweaty morons clapping and cheering every scene and drowning out the dialogue.
    Couldn't agree more. Hate shows with track laughs, so the last thing I need are hipsters cheering/claping/awwing at anything they see. Ruins everything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Couldn't think of a worse way to ruin my favourite TV shows than watching them trapped in a pub surrounded by sweaty morons clapping and cheering every scene and drowning out the dialogue.
    Couldn't agree more. Hate shows with track laughs, so the last thing I need are hipsters cheering/claping/awwing at anything they see. Ruins everything
    Well, I don't know. I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I'd much rather hear everything, watch stuff with headphones on, and immerse myself in the episode completely. On the other, it is a one time event, happening right now, never to be repeated, and watching that on Youtube at least was pretty damn cool with the entire crowd there.

Perhaps though still better to just watch the episode alone at first, then watch reaction videos on Youtube after. That works.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have, like, this whole routine of watching the show. Right before it airs, I'll put the dogs away in a backroom (no disruptions), and then I'll pour myself some wine and make a snack - usually crackers with cream cheese and olives. I turn off the living room lights, as well as my iPad and phone. Then I'll grab a pillow and blanket and nestle in on the couch

I love watching it alone.
    I watch everything alone except for premieres at the cinemas (obviously). Its ALWAYS the best experience without any disruptions whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonaZe View Post
    It's so fake, too. I've barely met anybody who genuinely makes a lot of noise when they're watching a show or playing a game. It's one of the most obnoxious things someone can do as far as I'm concerned. It's the same reason I loathe most 'Lets Play' videos on Youtube. Needless commentary and attempts to be funny. Worse for horror games with the blatantly feigned 'scares'.

I'd be the worst reactor ever. I sit there and take notes cause I'm a huge nerd and don't say shit, but sometimes push my glasses back up my nose cause I lean in too far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Doesn't matter. The succession is reckoned through Rhaegar. Jon before Tyrion.
    Which also doesn't matter. Once a dynasty is ousted from power in a war for the throne, the forger king's family are no longer contender's to the throne. Danny or a trueborn Jon aren't next in line, far from it. They are even further down the line now than when Tommen was king. The Baratheons are descendants of Targaryens from a female line, so eventually Danny and Jon would come up. Far down the line.

Now that there's a (aknowledged) Lannister in the throne, the surviving Targaryens have no blood claim to it. After Cercei, Jaime and Tyrion, assuming all of Tywin's brothers and uncles' descendants already died off, the throne would pass to some Lannisport Lannister.

Danny's selfentitled claim to the throne rest solely on her calling the current dynasty as "usurpers" and wanting back on the iron throne. That and the fact she now has a humongous army behind her. Power gives her right to claim, not relations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Which also doesn't matter. Once a dynasty is ousted from power in a war for the throne, the forger king's family are no longer contender's to the throne. Danny or a trueborn Jon aren't next in line, far from it. They are even further down the line now than when Tommen was king. The Baratheons are descendants of Targaryens from a female line, so eventually Danny and Jon would come up. Far down the line.

Now that there's a (aknowledged) Lannister in the throne, the surviving Targaryens have no blood claim to it. After Cercei, Jaime and Tyrion, assuming all of Tywin's brothers and uncles' descendants already died off, the throne would pass to some Lannisport Lannister.

Danny's selfentitled claim to the throne rest solely on her calling the current dynasty as "usurpers" and wanting back on the iron throne. That and the fact she now has a humongous army behind her. Power gives her right to claim, not relations.
    the claim on the base of beeing a targeryan is preatty much BS.
    Aegon I got the throne and started his dynasty by nothing but Right of Conquest.

any claim any targeryans have (be it Viserys, Dany, Young Griff or Jon) is Null and Void after Robert took the throne... by right of Conquest.
    nither Dany or Jon have any ligit claim according to the laws of westeros, they have to make it happen through Conquest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessal View Post
    the claim on the base of beeing a targeryan is preatty much BS.
    Aegon I got the throne and started his dynasty by nothing but Right of Conquest.

any claim any targeryans have (be it Viserys, Dany, Young Griff or Jon) is Null and Void after Robert took the throne... by right of Conquest.
    nither Dany or Jon have any ligit claim according to the laws of westeros, they have to make it happen through Conquest.
    That's what I said. Even more so now with a Lannister crowned. I don't know if the main family married some Targaryen in some distant past but any claim Dany and Jon would have through that way would be so tiny it wouldn't even matter. If any of them want the Iron throne their only claim is through conquest.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    #goosebumps especially the end

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    snip
    That is the same one who does the Doctor Who videos. <3
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The one thing that always makes me sad about the Docuseries is that Emilia Clarke comes off so much more likeable and emotive than Danaerys is.

So we know she actually can seem happy and joking, its just Danaerys NEVER does anything but make this face

: |

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The one thing that always makes me sad about the Docuseries is that Emilia Clarke comes off so much more likeable and emotive than Danaerys is.

So we know she actually can seem happy and joking, its just Danaerys NEVER does anything but make this face

: |
    Maybe she's just a bad actor.

I'm half wondering if Sansa has a bad actor or if it's just that she's legit a dull spoiled bitch in the first like 4 seasons.

I mean she IS supposed to be a stuck up royal girl who has all of these asinine dreams about princesses and princes and queens and kings and her first arc is about smashing that idea with as big a hammer as possible.

I really think Sophie Turner does a better job in the later seasons, though. I sincerely enjoyed her reaction to Ramsay's death.

side note: when tyrion/greyworm/missandei(sp?) were making jokes, she looked hotter than ive seen her in the show laughing and smiling.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Kit's acting was good this season.
    Hope it gets recognised.

Deleted
    Compared to 99% of the TV series, all their acting has always been good.

I wonder the reason why Jaqen let arya leave. It's obvious that he could have stopped/killed arya easily. He is the master after all, and she the apprentice. When he said "finally a girl is no one" and she said "a girl is arya stark", i got the feeling that maybe he sees it as her needing to finish wearing "arya starks" face before she can come back and truly be no one so he let her leave to have her revenge cuz he knows after shes done, she'll come back better.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I suppose it's entirely possible she'll go back to the FM after she's done in Westeros. I have a hard time seeing her marrying some Lord or retiring to Winterfell for the rest of her days. Of course, she could always end up dead by the end which would take care of those questions.
    Since Cersei and the Mountain are on her list, along with Ilyn Payne I'd say she actually goes down swinging, whether she actually succeeds in taking out any of those left on her list is questionable given who is there. Maybe Melisandre and the Brotherhood without Banners guys, Thoros and Beric. Would be interesting if she re-added the Hound or not since he's not actually dead.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.