Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    England out of the tourney and Wales in the fucking Semis. How bitter the English must be.
    I'm actually enjoying it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    Grim Batol EU. It was awful.
    l m a o. +1.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noryega View Post
    With Vertongen and Vermalen out, I think it's over for Belgium. A shame because they are very entertaining to watch but so are Wales.

3-1 for Wales.
    Are you a wizard? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Well , a more resonable explanation than the rest i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Why? I keep posting on this thread, and apart from the portuguese posting,looks like everyone else hates Portugal for some reason. Why all that hate?
    Absolutely no hate mate, but they played 450 minutes of regulation so far and were ahead exactly 0 minutes of those. And now they have a red carpet in front of them to go thru to the finals. It just looks undeserved.

And disliking Ronaldo for being a diva, whiner, diver and moron comes easy to many.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    At least portugal have been shit, we have a chance if we play well.
    Their finishing has been shit but otherwise Portugal have played well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Absolutely no hate mate, but they played 450 minutes of regulation so far and were ahead exactly 0 minutes of those. And now they have a red carpet in front of them to go thru to the finals. It just looks undeserved.

And disliking Ronaldo for being a diva, whiner, diver and moron comes easy to many.
    Actually, we were 20 mins in front in the first matchday.

kappa

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    England out of the tourney and Wales in the fucking Semis. How bitter the English must be.
    For me its almost makes things better, England get knocked out by a Dentist, Belgium get knocked out by someones whos unemployed!

Only thing Portugal has been shit is the attack. So, what would be deserving? Being out by being always the better team and without losing? Yeah, sure...

15+ Year Old Account
    Well played Wales. Just a notch better than Belgium on the evening, a deserved win. Good luck to them in the rest of the tournament, I hope they can make further history!

10+ Year Old Account
    I regret I missed this game. Then again, hanging out with old time friends was a blast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Well played Wales. Just a notch better than Belgium on the evening, a deserved win. Good luck to them in the rest of the tournament, I hope they can make further history!
    Damn, you are the better man in this thread. Are you really that good/fair of a man or do you do nasty things just after posting to balance it out? :P

You have way too much class for Football threads!

Sorry about your team today. But you said earlier why you don't understand why Wilmots was getting flak as the coach? That Fellaini for Carrasco sub is an illustration why. It changed your whole team in the second half, moved De Bruyne out wide where he is much less effective and concentrated your attack to Fellaini.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just giving praise where it's due. Wales played a stunning game to come from behind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Sorry about your team today. But you said earlier why you don't understand why Wilmots was getting flak as the coach? That Fellaini for Carrasco sub is an illustration why. It changed your whole team in the second half, moved De Bruyne out wide where he is much less effective and concentrated your attack to Fellaini.
    Yeah I agree with this completely. It was a bad substitution, definitely. But I think Wilmots was thinking of Wales aerial dominance.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Only thing Portugal has been shit is the attack. So, what would be deserving? Being out by being always the better team and without losing? Yeah, sure...
    Now you're just "scrambling for relevance". Must be hard spending the entire year writing posts about a league nobody cares about, now Portugal makes it to a semi final and you finally have your big moment on mmo-c.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

lel. I understand you now.

Wales scored some very good goals against a defensively weakend Belgium team. Belgium didn't look as sharp going forward this game, although they still created chances. We could have easily had a 3-3!

Credit to Wales for beating what was put in front of them, now they get to enjoy a semi against Portugal, Ronaldo vs Bale!

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Waled were fantastic tonight, only got beat by a great goal. It's Bale v Ronaldo. Even without Ramsay, I can see wales beating portagul, hope they do too.

I thought Bale was fairly poor or at least just invisible this game. I think they'll need him step up versus Portugal, especially with Ramsey being absent.