Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Deleted
    Drampa is still my favorite so far:

"Drampa are dragons that live alone in the mountains 10,000 feet above sea level. Since they can’t obtain the Berries they feed on at that range, they descend to the base of the mountains at dawn every day. Drampa love communicating with people and Pokémon. Drampa are especially gentle with children and often appear at schools and parks where children gather.

While Drampa is usually a very gentle Pokémon, it can fly into a rage if a child it cares for is hurt in some way. The Dragon Breath move that it fires off at such times is powerful enough to blow down buildings!
    Drampa can have the Berserk Ability, an Ability that no other Pokémon has ever had. With the Berserk Ability, this Pokémon’s Sp. Atk will go up by 1 when its HP drops below half."

Also it weighs more than Steelix, Wailord, Mega Aggron etc.

I think I want to make some Rest/Dragon Breath/Snore/X set on it, Paralyze with Dragon Breath and then try to flinch hax with Snore, get some boosts and Rest again...

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Well Wailord is very light Pokémon anyways.

It's in lbs, Steelix/Wailord/etc are around 400 kg, Drampa is 407 lbs (185 kg).

Deleted
    Nope. It weighs 407,9 lbs. Steelix is 1,631.4 lbs. Wailord is 877.4 lbs. MegAggron is 870.8 lbs. I think you mixed Drampa's lbs with Kg.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    It still takes neutral damage from EQ without levitate, so having something that can switch in for free is really good. And like Demon said, it doesn't care bout spikes/toxic spikes/sticky webs neither.Yes, No Guard would have been nice, ya, but Levitate is great too.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to see what cutiefly evolves into. I remember I didn't care for Flabebe when it was first announced, but when XY came out, it ended up evolving into one of my favorite pokemon. I hope cutiefly will be the same.

- - - Updated - - -

That said, my SM team so far is looking like

Rowlet evo
    Vikavolt/Cutiefly evo
    Rockruff evo

What about you guys?

Litten - Looks like it might have the better evo designs.
    Vikavolt / Tapu Koko - Depending which turns out better or whatever i get my hands on first.
    Rockruff - Reading the details on serebii it sounds to me it might evolve into a Rock /Dark type
    Espeon - Assuming we have access to an Eevee.
    Golduck - favourite pokemon, and one i hope receives a mega at some point. Transfer it if not included.
    Mega Altaria - was a pure beast in my O-Ruby playthough. Will most likely breed and transfer it or if I'm lazy transfer it over mid game. One of the most varied move pools as well and can run a Special or Physical set.

List might change depending if i like anything else revealed but i doubt it if they look like Drampa or that Kylie Jenner Fish. : D

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Litten - Looks like it might have the better evo designs.
    Vikavolt / Tapu Koko - Depending which turns out better or whatever i get my hands on first.
    Rockruff - Reading the details on serebii it sounds to me it might evolve into a Rock /Dark type
    Espeon - Assuming we have access to an Eevee.
    Golduck - favourite pokemon, and one i hope receives a mega at some point. Transfer it if not included.
    Mega Altaria - was a pure beast in my O-Ruby playthough. Will most likely breed and transfer it or if I'm lazy transfer it over mid game. One of the most varied move pools as well and can run a Special or Physical set.

List might change depending if i like anything else revealed but i doubt it if they look like Drampa or that Kylie Jenner Fish. : D
    Hm, not gonna rock out with a full team of gen 7 mons?

That said, my SM team so far is looking like

Rowlet evo
    Vikavolt/Cutiefly evo
    Rockruff evo

What about you guys?
    Litten/Rowlet - I still haven't made up my mind on which one I want for a starter.
    Cutiefly - Is the only pokémon I found intriguing out of this new batch. I know it's based on a bee fly, but I have a feeling that it might evolve into a more mosquito-looking pokemon (I can't imagine the design will be too menacing though, as it is part fairy).
    Pikipek - I'm a fool for bird pokémon (except Staraptor), and I'm curious to know how this one will evolve, as well.

(Vikavolt is a cool design, but I'll stick with Cutiefly, for now.)

That's it at the moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Starter, Vikavolt, Pikipek, Rockruff, and the last 2 will possibly be the 2 starter types i didnt choose, or Drampa (if it is available at a decent time) and something else.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Seen the latest Death Battle which was Mewtwo vs Shadow and I must say that I was dissapointed. Very bad research on their part and it was too short and they were clearly biased. I don't understand why people take them seriously and think they are Official.

Hm, not gonna rock out with a full team of gen 7 mons?
    Probably not, i love my Golduck and Altaria too much. 3 gen 7 mons is pretty good for me, x and y i think i only had 2 gen 6 mons that i kept in a team, Talonflame and Noivern :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Seen the latest Death Battle which was Mewtwo vs Shadow and I must say that I was dissapointed. Very bad research on their part and it was too short and they were clearly biased. I don't understand why people take them seriously and think they are Official.
    I mean, they had Kirby beat Majin fucking Buu...

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Even if I knew all about Shadow and if he could clearly beat Mewtwo with no problem I still wouldn't be able to accept it because "fuck Shadow".

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    It'll fire that Hyper Beam(?) eventually, just as soon as Slow Start wears off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm nothing on serebi yet:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

So what's everyone's new Mega Pokemon hopes? Assuming we get around 20-28 mega's based on the amount X and Y / O-Ruby and A-Sapphire gave us.

Here's my list. Only going to list 20 as the bare minimum. No legendary pokemon because they don't deserve one in my opinion.

1 - Golduck - Biased as a favourite pokemon of mine, in all honesty though it could really use one. Water / Physic - Water ability similar to Gale wings, seeing as the pokedex mentions Golduck as the fastest swimmer among pokemon. Special attack boost to 150, Speed boost to 120 and last 10 points in defense bringing it to 88. This should see him used more competitively
    2 - Arbok - A lot of cool designs floating around for him.
    3 - Arcanine - A Fan favourite
    4 - Johto Starters - Only fair since they were skipped over in favour of Gen 3
    5 - Milotic - Surprised he didn't get one yet
    6 - Floatzel - Another Favourite of mine that could use a mega to improve presence in competitive
    7 - Yanmega - First Bug / Dragon combo
    8 - Mightyena - Hardly used. Could use Sheer force ability, Improved move pool and perhaps an additional typing.
    9 - Druddigon - Don't know about you guys, but i kinda wanted more out of this pokemon. One of the weakest Dragons with a base stat of 485. Dragon / Fighting and Contrary as an ability since it learns superpower. Since it's attack is quite high already at 120, i think it's special attack should get a boost to 100. Additional 30 to attack bringing it to 150 and 10 each into defense and Special Defense bringing both to 100. Making use of Draco Meteor and super power he's now a decent threat. So you might see a moveset such as Draco Meteor / Superpower / Gunk Shot / Flamethrower, Surf , Dark Pulse.

10 - Florges - One of the fan favorites of Fairy Pokemon, also makes sense to Make it Fairy / Grass
    11 - Lapras - Could use one
    12 - Shiftry - Could use the help in Competitive
    13 - Luxray - Fan favourite and could also use a bit of help
    14 - Eelektross - Has an awesome moveset and could use a stat boost to utilize it.
    15 - Rapidash - If Arcanine gets one, Rapidash should also get one. Fire / Fairy - Sheer Force. Add play rough to it's move pool and good to go with a moveset such as Flare Blitz / Play Rough / Poison Jab / Megahorn
    16 - Beheeyem - Physic / Steel - Analytic , Reduce speed with the steel typing to 20, buff special attack and defenses. Grant access to Flash Cannon.
    17 - Golem - Deserves one. Could maybe drop it's Ground typing and gain Fire instead. Based on the Molten Lava core design. Grant access to Flare Blitz.
    18 - Cofagrigus - Can probably get a stance change ability whenever it uses a damage move and reverts back to defensive stance when using a non damaging move. Stats switch in stances too.
    19 - Krookodile - Fan favourite
    20 - Exploud - Needs a stat boost.

10+ Year Old Account

Some footage of Komala and Rockruff in battle. Nothing spectacular, but I think Komala used Evening Elephant and obliterated a poor unsuspecting Electabuzz.

i want mega far fetched
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    https://imgur.com/a/yqgzr#sNPboCd

These are awesome. I am especially fond of Loonie. It is glorious.