Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm sure the Ebon Blade will go raise him when they get bored enough.

Deleted
    OP is a great clown, here are some highlights of his posts.
    So Garrosh is technically still alive
    So Outland is just a Future Draenor?
    So Legion is post WoD or before?
    can prot warriors use guns with shields?
    stop calling this a troll thread
    stop attacking me please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Please stop trolling.
    I am dead serious.

Deleted
    Wait... what?

But it was Thrall who... it's not how alternate universe... timeline... I don't even know what to think about it, it's all so wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I am dead serious.
    Then you are fucking retarded and need a kick to the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Probably, but honestly no one cared about tradition for some reason (you could stretch a justification and say they were mostly concerned with their personal greviances). Garrosh wore less armor because he always does, he did nothing to meet any requirement for the duel, nor he cared to have witnesses (he could have brought any number of Warsong orcs from Grommashar with him) nor is clear if the people you see at the end of the cinematic actually counted as witnesses since they were nowhere to be seen while the thing happened. Garrosh specifically mentioned how they were going to handle the matter alone (or it was Thrall? one of the two said it, of that I'm sure) so I'm don't know.
    He couldn't have brought ANY of the orcs from Grommashar with him, because they were all DEAD. We killed them, every last one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    He couldn't have brought ANY of the orcs from Grommashar with him, because they were all DEAD. We killed them, every last one of them.
    Uh? There's a shit ton of them all around Garrosh's "throne" just before we and Yrel/Durotan start attacking him. They're all shouting and cheering around. They were the perfect "audience". And we didn't move a finger on them. They're literally unattackable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    As I recall, the short story "Hellscream" specifically stated that there is no Garrosh-equivalent in the alternate timeline (because Grom's wife died earlier on), which is why Kairozdormu picked that timeline so that Garrosh could fit right in without any weird paradoxes.

So the Garrosh that got roasted was ours.

He ded.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    As I recall, the short story "Hellscream" specifically stated that there is no Garrosh-equivalent in the alternate timeline (because Grom's wife died earlier on),
    She didn't die earlier on. She died the same as she did in our universe, just that she hadn't had a kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, he's dead as dead can be, there isn't even an alternative reality version of him that AU grom had, so even there he doesn't exist.

However this thread gave me some thought about another plothole in warcraft that I know the wow devs will never address, but one that I can't overlook.

In the narrative of warcraft, the reason that the burning legion was defeated originally was because of the horde that thrall lead alongside the alliance, fighting against them. Lets be honest, its because of the orcs being on azeroth that the armies of both stood against the legion, as well as it was the orcs being on azeroth that lead to Broxigar having travelled back in time to fight in his one man army against the demons at the portal, and giving malfurion time to close the portal for sargeras to come though.
    So this means without the orcs in AU having traveled to azeroth of its past timeline, there would be no orcs to fight against the legion alongside the alliance, and no broxigar to stand against the armies of demons inside the well of eternity.

By bliizzards own doing that caused a plothole in the alternative timeline, meaning azeroth should be fully overtaken by the legion. And plus given how the wow devs keep hyping up how important azeroth is, I'd they really messed up when try tried to do an alternative timeline story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    In the narrative of warcraft, the reason that the burning legion was defeated originally was because of the horde that thrall lead alongside the alliance, fighting against them. Lets be honest, its because of the orcs being on azeroth that the armies of both stood against the legion, as well as it was the orcs being on azeroth that lead to Broxigar having travelled back in time to fight in his one man army against the demons at the portal, and giving malfurion time to close the portal for sargeras to come though.
    So this means without the orcs in AU having traveled to azeroth of its past timeline, there would be no orcs to fight against the legion alongside the alliance, and no broxigar to stand against the armies of demons inside the well of eternity.
    The Legion lost the WotA just fine the first time around without Brox.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    By bliizzards own doing that caused a plothole in the alternative timeline, meaning azeroth should be fully overtaken by the legion. And plus given how the wow devs keep hyping up how important azeroth is, I'd they really messed up when try tried to do an alternative timeline story.
    There's only one Legion across the multiverse. They're currently preoccupied with us and our universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The Legion lost the WotA just fine the first time around without Brox.

There's only one Legion across the multiverse. They're currently preoccupied with us and our universe.
    because for some reason our universe keeps kicking their asses.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I will forever hate Warlords of Draenor for bringing a shit ton of timeline complications. I mean, it isn't hard to understand which character is from our MU and which is from the AU but...

"Legion transcends all realities"

Really? Are you implying that Kil'jaeden, who offered the demon blood of pit lord Mannoroth to orcs across multiverse, was the same damn guy in the same place? All of them are the same? How does that work?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    The only way I expected Garrosh to return is as a DK, but let's no do this please...
    Well, I don't want him to return to life but for different reasons (actually liking the character.) However, time travel can cheat death so it won't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post

Really? Are you implying that Kil'jaeden, who offered the demon blood of pit lord Mannoroth to orcs across multiverse, was the same damn guy in the same place? All of them are the same? How does that work?
    That is under assumption that there are more than one (well, two after WoD) universe(s) in which the Orcs were offered / corrupted by Mannoroth blood, though. For all we know, for example, we and the AU in WoD might be the only exceptions here due to the Legion paying attention to us (and thus, attracted to AU when there was a direct magical connection between our MU and that AU, thanks Garrosh and Kairoz). It's possible that in all other AUs, life just goes on peacefully and naturally without any interaction with the Legion, or worse - the Orcs were simply offered blood of other demons instead.

At least, we know that the Legion destroying / killing things in our MU can affect other alternate universes (probably due to some cosmic mechanic thanks to our universe being the main one that we don't know). By killing things in our universe, they actually affect the (presumably infinite) multiverse to the point that "eventually all the multitude of possibilities narrowed to but a few". Maybe they never bothered with other universes as much as ours since there is no need to. I don't know how Blizzard intends to address the multiple vs singular Burning Legion (as they said they'd in Legion), but I assume it wouldn't be hard to do so for the issue you brought up.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    In our timeline, he has gone back into another timeline and died.
    But in THAT timeline... he's not be born yet. There is still hope that the next time we seem Grom he will have a son named Garrosh, and it will be introduced to Thrall.
    How fucking epic would that be huh?
    How would thrall even react to that...
    "...Not this shit, again..." Something along them lines.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post

The Legion we find on Draenor isn't from that time period, they went back in time just like we did.

Also, that wasn't the original intent with WoD. It was originally a completely separate universe with a different Twisting Nether. But come HFC, they wanted it to be our Archimonde.

Of course he is alive and hiding, maybe he faked his death by the hand of Durotan and went to Pandaria to repair the land, he has come to his sences and he is starting to attone for his misstakes and the people he has hurt. He is going to every familly where there is no father or mother just to apologize. I , as you, cant wait for his return, Dankdruid! I have heard that he has some new presents for us, better than Great Father Winter's!

7+ Year Old Account
    He is dead in our timeline and has yet to be born in the alt timeline

There is no Garrosh in WOD's timeline.