Page 63 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Thats what i never liked about DK and now DH, their health yoyo like that because they have good/decent self healing which means they have to have weaker cd's/take more damage to balance them. There are going to be a crap load of DH's and sadly bear share an AC with them, my raid team has me as Bear and my co-tank is torn between war and pally for Legion.

What sucks is that with them removing bonus armor from neck, rings, and cloaks it means there is more competition for a drop now especially with them removing MS also. Crit, Haste, or Mastery are going to be the top stat now for every one while vers is just the red headed step child in the corner.

As for Relics for our artifacts we already planned out that when raids open up, every one must know their BiS relics(which relic at same ilvl boost the trait most beneficial to said spec) and they will be MS rolls while non-bis will be OS roll. This is to keep a 875 BiS on a player instead of 875 non-bis on some one else. For example a 875 Relic that boost Iron Fur armor %, its duration, or increases the DR from SI will be BiS to a bear and thus considered MS while a 875 that increases Maul is considered OS.

Personally I'm going Soul of Flame (875) +3% DR to SI, Phial of Fel blood (875) +4% to Iron Fur armor gain, and Parasitic Spore (875) +3% DR to SI as my 3 BiS relics.

Can see the others at http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...ImFCJic7QBO6Ag
    That ms>of reasoning is very sound. Never thought about it that way.
    But since Relics will be wf/titanwf too (as far as i know), so in realitiy you will still go just for max ilvl and if its a good trait then yay if not then not^^.

It has to suck when an really high ilvl relic drops and only the one with "ms-need" will be able to roll. At that point the minor trait doenst have that much weight.

Probably a little offtopic but your opinions would interest me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    That ms>of reasoning is very sound. Never thought about it that way.
    But since Relics will be wf/titanwf too (as far as i know), so in realitiy you will still go just for max ilvl and if its a good trait then yay if not then not^^.

It has to suck when an really high ilvl relic drops and only the one with "ms-need" will be able to roll. At that point the minor trait doenst have that much weight.

Probably a little offtopic but your opinions would interest me.
    Not really a 875 relic adds +51 ilvls while a 880 relic which is WF adds +52ilvl so its ~+1ilvl to artifact per per 5ilvl on the relic, as long as its BiS regardless of ilvl will get MS roll

Not really a 875 relic adds +51 ilvls while a 880 relic which is WF adds +52ilvl so its ~+1ilvl to artifact per per 5ilvl on the relic, as long as its BiS regardless of ilvl will get MS roll
    so +5 ilvl on relic =~ 1ilvl on weapon in realitiy. Okay so wf/t-wf relics arent that important/good as they seem.

Thanks for the clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    so +5 ilvl on relic =~ 1ilvl on weapon in realitiy. Okay so wf/t-wf relics arent that important/good as they seem.

Thanks for the clarification
    It probably works something like what ever +X is on WF/TF relic is divided by 3 then rounded up/down and that's how many ilvls it adds to the artifact over the non-WF/TF version. So +5x3 relics would add +5ilvl boost to Artifact while a +5 +10 +5 would add 7ilvl rounded up to the artifact

Thats what i never liked about DK and now DH, their health yoyo like that because they have good/decent self healing which means they have to have weaker cd's/take more damage to balance them. There are going to be a crap load of DH's and sadly bear share an AC with them, my raid team has me as Bear and my co-tank is torn between war and pally for Legion.

What sucks is that with them removing bonus armor from neck, rings, and cloaks it means there is more competition for a drop now especially with them removing MS also. Crit, Haste, or Mastery are going to be the top stat now for every one while vers is just the red headed step child in the corner.

As for Relics for our artifacts we already planned out that when raids open up, every one must know their BiS relics(which relic at same ilvl boost the trait most beneficial to said spec) and they will be MS rolls while non-bis will be OS roll. This is to keep a 875 BiS on a player instead of 875 non-bis on some one else. For example a 875 Relic that boost Iron Fur armor %, its duration, or increases the DR from SI will be BiS to a bear and thus considered MS while a 875 that increases Maul is considered OS.

Personally I'm going Soul of Flame (875) +3% DR to SI, Phial of Fel blood (875) +4% to Iron Fur armor gain, and Parasitic Spore (875) +3% DR to SI as my 3 BiS relics.

Can see the others at http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c...ImFCJic7QBO6Ag
    The DR on SI is nowhere near good enough really...
    If you're already reducing hits by 50% why would you want 3% extra DR for 6 seconds every 4 minutes?
    Compared to increased armor on ironfur / 1% stamina / 0.5s on AM it's just not as impactful.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    The DR on SI is nowhere near good enough really...
    If you're already reducing hits by 50% why would you want 3% extra DR for 6 seconds every 4 minutes?
    Compared to increased armor on ironfur / 1% stamina / 0.5s on AM it's just not as impactful.
    Simple really, the only 875's for Life slot is +3%SI or + Maul crit and the only 875's for Fire slot is +1% Stam, +3%SI, +.5sec to IF/MoS/BS duration, or +Maul crit.

It's +3% for 6 sec on a 3 min CD with 2 charges which is better than +1% Stam or .5sec duration on AM which is ez to keep up already @9.5 sec duration with GoE talent and 3/3 trait, all 3 relics i linked with their traits unlocked which will be easy to unlock early on are +16% SI and +16% Iron Fur
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-07-02 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Likecowgirl View Post
    i got the hidden artifact appearance today from ursoc in emerald nightmare lfr
    http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13955...glade-guardian

http://imgur.com/zY1myrU
    So what does the actual model look like? Or is it the bone one everyone seems to be asking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    So what does the actual model look like? Or is it the bone one everyone seems to be asking about?
    its the bone one

Simple really, the only 875's for Life slot is +3%SI or + Maul crit and the only 875's for Fire slot is +1% Stam, +3%SI, +.5sec to IF/MoS/BS duration, or +Maul crit.

It's +3% for 6 sec on a 3 min CD with 2 charges which is better than +1% Stam or .5sec duration on AM which is ez to keep up already @9.5 sec duration with GoE talent and 3/3 trait, all 3 relics i linked with their traits unlocked which will be easy to unlock early on are +16% SI and +16% Iron Fur
    I'm going to have to disagree with you on that. 1% stamina or .5s uptime looks more beneficial than +3% DR on top of 60% DR anyways.

i guess the increase duration although only half a second, also gives u more opportunity to layer additional ironfurs at opportune moments ie having an increase uptime of multiple ironfur stacks during a beserk phase etc , plus would allow you to bleed off more rage into mauls on easier content

Silly question, perhaps, but when 7.0 launches and we're stuck at 100 for a month or so.. What does our stat priority switch to with the loss of MS?

Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    Silly question, perhaps, but when 7.0 launches and we're stuck at 100 for a month or so.. What does our stat priority switch to with the loss of MS?
    Mastery all the way.

- - - Updated - - -

875 is Nighthold only though right? So not BIS in Emerald Nightmare

Mastery all the way.
    I expected as much, but what about other secondaries. Or are they so close that it's just a matter of picking whichever item has the most mastery?

I expected as much, but what about other secondaries. Or are they so close that it's just a matter of picking whichever item has the most mastery?
    Mastery > Haste >= Vers > crit

Well, pretty much yes. Crit is on the low side as it provides only very marginal defensive value, so unless you have Mastery/Crit and Mastery/NotCrit to choose from, you would generally just always pick the Mastery item.

Mastery all the way.

- - - Updated - - -

875 is Nighthold only though right? So not BIS in Emerald Nightmare
    BiS for first raid teir which includes Nighthold

BiS for first raid teir which includes Nighthold
    Nothing in Nightmare is BIS for anyone then. That's not how a raid group should itemize.

Nothing in Nightmare is BIS for anyone then. That's not how a raid group should itemize.
    It is till Nighthold, but in the end the 875's are BiS till next raid teir.

Keep in mind that both can go up till 895. So it isn't as easy as "this instance has higher iLvl".

I just got off the PTR to see if Restoration Affinity would double dip from our mastery (more healing due to higher healthpool and more healing due to the extra healing it gives) and happy to say that it does but I did see something weird.
    On the PTR I got 632k HP. Restoration Affinity should heal me for 3% of my hp every 5 seconds or 18960 every 5 seconds. But it is only healing me for 9480, half of what it should be. The Nature's Guardian heal was 2293 wich is correct for the amount of mastery that I have on the PTR.
    Now, am I just really bad at math or is that talent bugged atm?