Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    what racial bias? i am part white, therefore i cant be biased. thats how it works, i have experienced equal oppression as you.
    You're treating me negatively because I'm white, you can't get around that even if you are part white.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

what racial bias? i am part white, therefore i cant be biased. thats how it works, i have experienced equal oppression as you.
    what oppression? if you dont want to be specific thats fine cause it could be personal. however, i seriously doubt you have been "oppressed".

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    You're treating me negatively because I'm white, you can't get around that even if you are part white.
    it couldnt be because you are making very poor and rather insulting arguments?

Well you attempted to use TL;DR, and failed miserably.
    It concisely encapsulates pages of posts by you, representing one of the three "I'm going to do my best to shit on black people by obfuscating about their struggles" arguments that are rampaging through this thread. RickJamesLich's "what about black on black crime" is another.

Haven't seen the third yet, but we're only 12 pages in. We'll get it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    Black activists have been having these conversations since before either of us, either of our parents, or either of our grandparents were even born. You just don't know about those conversations because, as you continually demonstrate, you have no interest in ending black suffering - it is, after all, a valuable tool for the purpose of obfuscation - so you're not looking for them. To the extent that black activists are hesitant to have these discussions publicly, its because they know, through experience, that discord within black communities will just be cynically exploited by racists. Like what you're doing now, and what you have been doing, at least on this forum, for at least two-plus years.
    I don't dispute whether or not black activists have had conversations, what I did ask is what conversations have they had about black on black crime? From what I can see, things have been very quiet. It seems they have no trouble throwing stones at others, but have difficulty in turning their moral mirrors on themselves, would you agree?

How is being truthful about a situation the same as exploiting it? If anything you can say the black activists are exploiting the situation, they are fearful of bringing up truths.

it couldnt be because you are making very poor and rather insulting arguments?
    If me sharing my experience is a poor and insulting argument I guess your original post would be as well.

It concisely encapsulates pages of posts by you, representing one of the three "I'm going to do my best to shit on black people by obfuscating about their struggles" arguments that are rampaging through this thread. RickJamesLich's "what about black on black crime" is another.

Haven't seen the third yet, but we're only 12 pages in. We'll get it eventually.
    I have never shit on black people, saying I'm "obfuscating about their struggles" is you making things up. If anything the "whities gotta swoop in and save the poor ol' black folks from killing each other!" is shitting on them.
    Last edited by Post; 2016-07-03 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    what oppression? if you dont want to be specific thats fine cause it could be personal. however, i seriously doubt you have been "oppressed".
    people think i am white (at first glance) so that is how they treat me. its a very eye opening experience to be in a family of mixed colors. my mother & brother (darker, look hispanic-ish) often get treated completely differently than me & my dad (who appear white.)

so white people (and cops) are a lot nicer to me, conversely minorities are more standoffish (at first anyways.)

people think i am white (at first glance) so that is how they treat me. its a very eye opening experience to be in a family of mixed colors. my mother & brother (darker, look hispanic-ish) often get treated completely differently than me & my dad (who appear white.)

so white people (and cops) are a lot nicer to me, conversely minorities are more standoffish (at first anyways.)
    still waiting for the oppression bit...

The liberal left doing their thing. This is why I don't take groups like BLM serious- because the REAL racism is against whites. Let me know when you find a school that teaches minority's to hate themselves. Their are little kids coming back from that school in tears because the teachers are telling them that they are horrible when the most racist people in America the infact the minority's. Because only minority's think that they can't be hateful and racist because of their skin color and the definition of racism is what? When you think YOU can do something based off of your skin color but someone else can't because of theirs.

You people wanna know why Trump got to where he was? Because white people are sick of minority's and their bullshit racism. We voted in Obama in an attempt to say "here, see? You can be whatever you want as long as you work hard" and that same person and his wife go around demonizing white people and telling minority's that "whitey is coming for them".

TRUMP 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get rid of those racist minority's that are telling white children and babies that they are as evil as the minority's that just want them dead for being white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

That doesn't make you oppressed. I get looks from blacks and latino's because I am white...does that make me oppressed? Look at the FBI crime statistics and you'll see why you get that "look".

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I don't dispute whether or not black activists have had conversations, what I did ask is what conversations have they had about black on black crime? From what I can see, things have been very quiet. It seems they have no trouble throwing stones at others, but have difficulty in turning their moral mirrors on themselves, would you agree?
    This bait is now so old its collecting Social Security.

How is being truthful about a situation the same as exploiting it? If anything you can say the black activists are exploiting the situation, they are fearful of bringing up truths.
    You're not being truthful. You're obfuscating. "What about black on black crime" is an obfuscation, and no where near an original one. You don't care about black on black crime, so you demanding to "see the receipts" of actual black people actually caring about actual black on black crime is both blatantly cynical and nauseatingly racist.

You're like an antifeminist shouting "what about the plight of women in the Islamic world!" Or, Hell, an Islamophobe shouting "what about the plight of women in the Islamic world!" Somone who only "cares" about Muslim women to the extent that they can be used as a cudgel against other women or other Muslims. Or both. And its not fooling anyone.
    Last edited by Slybak; 2016-07-03 at 01:42 PM.

If me sharing my experience is a poor and insulting argument I guess your original post would be as well.
    you equated 2 similar people getting treated differently because of their race to yours as an example of white privelege not existing. its not the same at all, as i have patiently tried to explain. the motivating factor is key: People's perceptions are a big part of the problems about race.

right. so they set up their laws specifically for mexicans. who are most often hispanic. nevermind that the most native born us citizens in arizona are also hispanic. so is it logical to "set things up accordingly" to have 60% of the population have to produce papers on site?
    Isn't the point of the police to lower crime though? If people are sneaking into the country illegally on a regular basis (which I'm sure you can agree with), how do you propose the police work on this issue instead? I can agree having papers with you is inconvenient, but no more inconvenient than having to produce a license, when you are driving a car, for example.

That doesn't make you oppressed. I get looks from blacks and latino's because I am white...does that make me oppressed? Look at the FBI crime statistics and you'll see why you get that "look".
    thats my point. im not oppressed, just because i look white. unless i let it slip that im not, then sometimes the fists (and rocks) would start flying. but that is rural texas for you.

you equated 2 similar people getting treated differently because of their race to yours as an example of white privelege not existing. its not the same at all, as i have patiently tried to explain. the motivating factor is key: People's perceptions are a big part of the problems about race.
    You gave an anecdote as proof of white privilege existing, I gave an anecdote countering yours. It's pointing out your faulty argument, your anecdote doesn't hold more value than mine.

I'm going to bed, I'll reply more later.

Black activists have been having these conversations since before either of us, either of our parents, or either of our grandparents were even born. You just don't know about those conversations because, as you continually demonstrate, you have no interest in ending black suffering - it is, after all, a valuable tool for the purpose of obfuscation - so you're not looking for them. To the extent that black activists are hesitant to have these discussions publicly, its because they know, through experience, that discord within black communities will just be cynically exploited by racists. Like what you're doing now, and what you have been doing, at least on this forum, for at least two-plus years.
    Ending black suffering? The only reason blacks "suffer" is because of their poor life choices. Nobody makes them NOT go to school. Nobody makes them NOT get a job. Nobody makes them rob, rape, or murder yet somehow...it is ALL whitey's fault. Even had a black kid in my high school class tell our teach that he didn't do his homework because he doesn't need no "white mans diploma". I'm sure he is in that BLM crowd movement now claiming that the white man is keeping him down when really...it is juts his lazyness that is keeping him down.

Blacks need to help themselves- civilization can only throw so much money their way and lower standards so much in hiring practices to give them a hand out before it gets out of hand. We already have all black colleges with lower standards to get into those colleges because they couldn't get into a real college.
    Maybe Blacks should take after Asians and...work hard and study. It would also help not having 75% of black families that don't have a father figure to...have a father figure but once again...only the black community can help itself with that.

A black man is President. You have no excuse yet all you do is make excuses for your failures. All the BLM crowd did was show just how ignorant, lazy, and racist blacks in this country really are.

This bait is now so old its collecting Social Security.
    Yet you still manage to duck.

You're not being truthful. You're obfuscating. "What about black on black crime" is an obfuscation, and no where near an original one. You don't care about black on black crime, so you demanding to "see the receipts" of actual black people actually caring about actual black on black crime is both blatantly cynical and nauseatingly racist.
    I'm saying if we are going to have an honest conversation about racism, it needs to be completely honest, with all the facts on the table, do you disagree? Black on black crime is just one aspect of it, black crime in regards to other races is another. Crime in general from all races should be put on the table, but considering blacks have a higher propensity for crime than other races, this is something that needs to be discussed along with all of the other issues.

You are just going into this "You don't really care about black crime" stuff to dodge the issue. You do not need to be an activist for a particular subject, in order to have an honest conversation about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Ending black suffering? The only reason blacks "suffer" is because of their poor life choices.
    And there it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    No real teacher would teach this nonsense.
    Yet...they are. Why? Because it is now ok to be hateful and racist towards whites because the liberals say so and the liberals are filled with hate and anti-white racism. They even claim that you can't be racist against white people. lol

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Isn't the point of the police to lower crime though? If people are sneaking into the country illegally on a regular basis (which I'm sure you can agree with), how do you propose the police work on this issue instead? I can agree having papers with you is inconvenient, but no more inconvenient than having to produce a license, when you are driving a car, for example.
    as long as mexico is in the state its in, it will never stop being a problem.
    however, they could cut off the head of the snake and spend all that time and effort going after employers who seek out illegal immigrants. that would certainly be more effective than stopping citizens at random and running searches on their information.
    but that might involve loss of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Privilege isn't an I win button. It's a lower difficulty setting. Do and mean you can't still lose if you suck at playing.
    Oh please, tell me all about how life is harder for people of minority groups solely because they belong to minority groups. If you do, try to do so in quantifiable ways rather than through baseless anecdotal claims or by hypothesizing.