Question how this myth+ 5ppl dungeon system works?

what i know:
    1. if you run even m+2 you receice 845 items, if you run m+10 you also receive 845 items with same chance of proc WF or TF...
    2. number of chests 1-3 depens on speed. so if you there for items it's better to clear m+2 with 3 chests then m+10 with 1 chest...
    3. person with key receive new random key if dungeon done in time and lost key if failed.

what i want to know:
    1. weekly chest reward. this week everybody receive 845 items + new keys. don't know if it's intended change or not. all previous chest revards depended on best level clear and formula was like 840+lvl*5. so if you clear m+5 then you receive 865 item... but last week it changes and i want to know how new system works because if ilvl of item doesn't raise then i lost the last reason to clear high lvls of mythic dungeons...
    2. how exactly you receive new keys except weekly chest? i don't see any single key drop from last 20+ m+ runs. 2 weeks ago i have seen smth like 1 key drop every run to random party member.
    3. and the main question is - why i want to clear higher lvls of mythic dungeon if i receive exactly nothing from it compared to m+2?
    Last edited by ztn; 2016-06-30 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    what i know:
    1. if you run even m+2 you receice 845 items, if you run m+10 you also receive 845 items with same chance of proc WF or TF...
    2. number of chests 1-3 depens on speed. so if you there for items it's better to clear m+2 with 3 chests then m+10 with 1 chest...
    3. person with key receive new random key if dungeon done in time and lost key if failed.

what i want to know:
    1. weekly chest reward. this week everybody receive 845 items + new keys. don't know if it's intended change or not. all previous chest revards depended on best level clear and formula was like 840+lvl*5. so if you clear m+5 then you receive 865 item... but last week it changes and i want to know how new system works because if ilvl of item doesn't raise then i lost the last reason to clear high lvls of mythic dungeons...
    2. how exactly you receive new keys except weekly chest?

and the main question is - why i want to clear higher lvls of mythic dungeon if i receive exactly nothing from it compared to m+2?
    For starters, gear in mythic + caps out at a certain ilvl until the next raid tier. The weekly loot boxes will contain a few ilvls above mythic + rivaling mythic raiding gear. Once you reach the highest ilvl in the current tier your progress in mythic + until the next raid tier is purely for leader board or transmog purposes, artifact power, etc.

Right now blizzard is obviously changing around ilvls etc in various parts of the game with the tunning so i wouldnt be too worried about anything being more final until roughly the end of july.

Deleted
    You wanna clear higher ilvls of mythic dungs when ur decked out in full 845 and need better gear(the higher the difficulty the higher chance for WF/TF)

Blizzard said they intend to add weekly quests that will award you keystones aswel, they are just not on Beta yet(afaik)

Quote Originally Posted by Preachess View Post
    ...the higher the difficulty the higher chance for WF/TF...
    Are you sure about that? If so, then how does the rest of the exploding roll work? Is it JUST WF and TF that receive this benefit?

Deleted
    @TiaMaster as far as i have tested yes, the gear in mythic+ 745 normal and doesent change the higher you go, the chance of WF/TF do change. however blizzard has not shared the forumula with us yet so can't say if going higher or getting more loot boxes is most worth

Quote Originally Posted by Preachess View Post
    @TiaMaster as far as i have tested yes, the gear in mythic+ 745 normal and doesent change the higher you go, the chance of WF/TF do change. however blizzard has not shared the forumula with us yet so can't say if going higher or getting more loot boxes is most worth

/10char

Deleted
    yea 845* obviously. abit to fast there