Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    And if we had gone through in first place (like, admittedly, we should have), we would have faced Belgium - Wales - Some other team. Not much difference between going 1st and 3rd.
    I think most people dislike Portugal at this Euro because they are really underperforming. Only draws but still in semi's. Not to mention the matches are borefests. Although that's not an exception on this Euro.

Tonight my last name is Wilhelmson btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Believe in Iceland. Believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    So gehen die Gauchos...
    But why a tie ? Italy just scored because of Boateng did something very very stupid.
    They scored because the referee ignored the foul during the penalty shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh...clap................................oooh...clap........ooh...clap...ooh...clap

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Löw's pure expression of terror during the last penalties was quite priceless. Bland satisfaction, but still xD

Zaza and Pellè were outright embarassing on the penalty spot and we deserved to go out because of these two smartasses, sad but true. Still, if I had to lose with Germany (not even a proper loss, moreover) this was the most acceptable manner to do it.
    Oh yeah, If Itally succeded on the third successful shot, Germany would go home, and that would be the biggest sensation of this Euro I believe xD
    I'd honestly laugh my ass off if Germany would be out. xD

Besides I really feel sorry over one itallian player that slided so hard that he ended in the arms of Löw's. -10 to morale with thought that his hands touched you. xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Funfact:

Actually they're not Arians, scientologists already proved that slavic people are original arians due to their DNA code which is R1a1a1. The western Europe has R1b2b.

For example people from scandinavia even when having blue eyes are not related with arians, they're completely different group genetically-wise and they have more in common with Hungarians.

Arians went through a long way to Wandals(this is how ancient Romans called them, becuase they named current Vistula/Wisła river - Wanda, so Wandals were the people that lived at Wanda river) , Lechits, and then... Poles.
    You're both blatantly wrong. The Iranians are the only true Aryans, no other nation can claim it even remotely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard Zaza is going to the Olympics. Gonna win in dressage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    You're both blatantly wrong. The Iranians are the only true Aryans, no other nation can claim it even remotely.
    I am not wrong since I was merely quoting what scientists said. What defines Aryans is the genetic group R1a, Iran was formed Later and it indeed means "Land where Aryans live" , however the human migration didn't stopped, and they were spread out.
    Therefore Attila is Aryan - the infameous cheiftain of the Huns, the people that live in India are also descendants of Aryans, and so are Poles, descendants of Lekhs, who are also related to Aryans due to genetics.

Now, I don't have any obsession about "superior race" or anything, I merely treat it as some interesting info, and I got into it when I was reading about Ancient Polish ancestry. Not many people know that name "Poland" only exists from XV century, previously it was known as Lechia. And when I was reading about long dynasty of Lekh's rulers then I struck on infromation that they're having same genetic group as aryans - so R1a.

I won't make any predictions for this game, anything can happen, really.

Deleted
    Ladbrokes ‏@Ladbrokes 9h9 hours ago
    Players still at #Euro2016

Inverness: 1
    Barcelona: 1
    Inter: 0
    Chelsea: 0
    Milan: 0
    Roma: 0

Last edited by mmoca073264aa8; 2016-07-03 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cyanne View Post
    Edit: you had a great generation and were a top tier team when the likes of Figo, Rui Costa, Deco, Couto etc were playing. Now? 2nd tier at best. Thankfully you got some very good young players coming up so your future is looking a lot brighter. But first you really need to retire Ronaldo. I can't wait to see a "real" Portuguese team playing again.
    This paragraph is so true. Portugal always resembled some of the Brazilian finesse and offensive power with some European discipline and strength. Ronaldo embodies that in a way. Unfortunately, his team at the moment isn't able to keep up with him. And he lets them know that in no uncertain terms. If you're the team captain, you don't disrespect your own team, you don't throw away the team captain's armband like that after regular time is over. You don't throw it again in half time of extended time. You don't ignore everyone and sit on your own letting yourself be pampered by some masseur while others are looking to you for inspiration. Watch other captains, they talk a lot more to their teammates. Schweinsteiger (a substitute mind you!) yesterday was seen talking urgently to Draxler, telling him how to improve, what to adjust... that's a proper captain with experience. And that's how you win titles as a team.

I'm sorry, I do detest Ronaldo for his narcissism, but if I push all of that aside, he's still not a good team player for Portugal. He doesn't respect his team mates.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Well, Greece was also not the best team in Europe in theory but they were the smartest and executed their plan very well and countered all the other teams plan, so that kinda makes them the best team in Europe, no? Smart plans is what made the borders of all countries in the world in the age of conquering wars, not winning with a huge difference.

Let's say the final is Portugal vs Germany. If we beat Germany 1-0 at minute 120 don't we beat the team who eliminated all the other teams in the lower bracket? Or they beat us because losing at minute 120 can't count as losing? Lol...
    If you beat Germany in the 120th minute with a goal, you'll win the Euros and be European Champion. Nobody can deny you that.

And you'll get the same kind of respect Greece got. Nil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    So gehen die Gauchos...
    But why a tie ? Italy just scored because of Boateng did something very very stupid.
    That's football. What matters is the result, not the little stories that happen during the game. Germany conceded a goal because we were very stupid in one scene. That goal was by all means a deserved punishment for stupidity. That is part of football.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have not watched a football game in a long time, but ill watch French=Iceland. Ive heard a lot of hype about Iceland.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    This guy, you knew he was going to miss. Such a dick.

Was hoping Darmian wasn't going to have to take a pen, his confidence is low as he's not had a great end to the season and he was just starting to get it back; that miss will only knock him back down again

Iceland V France now, I want both teams to win. Nyargh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    This guy, you knew he was going to miss. Such a dick.

Was hoping Darmian wasn't going to have to take a pen, his confidence is low as he's not had a great end to the season and he was just starting to get it back; that miss will only knock him back down again

Iceland V France now, I want both teams to win. Nyargh.
    As soon as Cunte was so desperate to get him on for Chiellini purely to hit a PK, it was written in the stars that he'd sky it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    As soon as Cunte was so desperate to get him on for Chiellini purely to hit a PK, it was written in the stars that he'd sky it.
    He cannot do it like Van Gaal, evidently

Deleted
    Glenn Hoddle needs to get over the England game. Still making Iceland out to be some kinda Wimbledon-esque route1 hammer-throwers.

Utter fanny.

So, france or iceland?
    I can't decide; to play against france in the semi would make for a more interesting match but iceland beating france would be really cool.^^

Deleted
    Emphatic finish

France will win this by a few goals

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice strike by Giroud

- - - Updated - - -

Welp , thats a bit unexpected.