Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Imagine if those men were in Saudi Arabia, and broke a law, they would be executed or beaten to death. I feel NO sympathy anymore for MUSLIMS.

There are no moderate muslims, the so called moderates, are simply too scared to blow themselves up or shoot up a gay night club, they ALL agree with sharia law tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    On that same notion, this seems to be what you're saying:

Muslim refugee breaks the law in some country = Must be due to the fact that Muslims are inherently dangerous and Islam is incompatible with western civilization

Muslim man attacked in the United States = no proof it was a hate crime; they were probably just random thugs, it's unfair to make judgement calls.
    Thats systemic racism in place. everytime a muslim does anything it is an act of terrorism, while when white good christians does anything it is just a loony hitting the triggers nothing serious or systemic in place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone's trying to stir the pot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    Imagine if those men were in Saudi Arabia, and broke a law, they would be executed or beaten to death. I feel NO sympathy anymore for MUSLIMS.

There are no moderate muslims, the so called moderates, are simply too scared to blow themselves up or shoot up a gay night club, they ALL agree with sharia law tho.
    Normally I'm pretty good at having a conversation with anyone but stupidity and ignorance of this magnitude is hopeless and cannot be reasoned with.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Thats systemic racism in place. everytime a muslim does anything it is an act of terrorism, while when white good christians does anything it is just a loony hitting the triggers nothing serious or systemic in place.
    No one cares anymore, were tired of fucking obama shoving his pro terrorist ideals on us, were tired of muslims rampages of mass murder, and people are tired of so called MODERATE MUSLIMS keeping their fucking mouths shut and not reporting people to the FBI, and i think we all know the reason why, because they SYMPATHIZE with the ISIS types, dont forget all those moderate muslims of the world cheering in the streets on 911.........even in america.

Don't troll
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-04 at 12:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one cares anymore, were tired of fucking obama shoving his pro terrorist ideals on us, were tired of muslims rampages of mass murder, and people are tired of so called MODERATE MUSLIMS keeping their fucking mouths shut and not reporting people to the FBI, and i think we all know the reason why, because they SYMPATHIZE with the ISIS types, dont forget all those moderate muslims of the world cheering in the streets on 911.........even in america.
    A simple google search would pretty much prove literally every single one of those false. But do keep on overdosing on faux news kool-aid
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh..........

It's what happens when you tip the scale on hate crimes, shit is bound to balance itself out and innocents are always caught in the middle of it. This isn't newsworthy at all. I'm baffled by some people trying to sneak in their own agenda by blaming guns. Dude was stabbed before being shot. Isis decapitates people for crying out loud, are you going to ban sharp objects too? Humanity has been developing weapons for thousands of years and now all of the sudden they're the root of the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    It's what happens when you tip the scale on hate crimes, shit is bound to balance itself out and innocents are always caught in the middle of it. This isn't newsworthy at all. I'm baffled by some people trying to sneak in their own agenda by blaming guns. Dude was stabbed before being shot. Isis decapitates people for crying out loud, are you going to ban sharp objects too? Humanity has been developing weapons for thousands of years and now all of the sudden they're the root of the problem.
    Lol wat

You're the one bringing up guns here. And no one claims guns are the root of the problem. They're simply tools of efficiency. And yeah, due to modern technology, they're 'suddenly' more dangerous. Any half-brained moron could tell you that.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    So this is newsworthy because he was muslim?
    In fairness it's pretty standard that things are only newsworthy because the perpetrator was a Muslim.

You should really stop drinking that right wing coolaide from faux noise. everything you say can be proven 100% incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    Perhaps you should read the shit you post, OP.

Investigators say the doctor was shot twice, and will remain in ICU for 24 hours, but is expected to survive his injuries. There is no known motive known for the attack.
    He never should have been shot in the first place.

Regardless of your stance on guns or religion.

Deleted
    Good ol victim blaming

HE'S BROWN HE PROBABLY DESERVED IT

You mean those pro terrorist values like actually getting and killing Bin Laden?

There are no moderate {{religion}}, there are secular muslims, secular jews and secular christians.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Yes because the three men who attacked the Muslim man infront of a Mosque would be Hindus right?
    They could be.

More likely to be sikhs though bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Good ol victim blaming

HE'S BROWN HE PROBABLY DESERVED IT
    Good ol' Victim praising.

HE WAS BROWN SO HE'S IMPORTANT

There are no moderate muslims
    you meet all billion muslims ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    HE WAS BROWN SO HE'S IMPORTANT
    thats not how it works.....
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    thats not how it works.....
    That's exactly how it works. The left sees brown people as more important than white people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    That's exactly how it works. The left sees brown people as more important than white people.
    maybe it has to do with you calling them brown
    Be feared, or be fuel