Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I love how people are defending the chinese for horrific treatment of animals because they're culture is "Different"

The word you're looking for is worse.

Their culture is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Someone missed history in school? our history since the recording of man is filled with people killing eachother, why do you think there has never been world peace? there is always war somewhere on this planet and always have been since people arrived.

Just something i found on a 1 sec google find[snip]
    was about to knitpick the list and point out accidental, sex, money, and food listing... and then I went and found:
    the whole damn list....

nvm that at least 5 of those "homicides" are actually accidental deaths or manslaughter rather than homicides and that's without getting past 11 entries.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    was about to knitpick the list and point out accidental, sex, money, and food listing... and then I went and found:
    the whole damn list....

nvm that at least 5 of those "homicides" are actually accidental deaths or manslaughter rather than homicides and that's without getting past 11 entries.
    Oh you need more? or are you so ignorant in believing people dont kill eachother for the most silly reasons ever? Do you even watch the news?

Cats and dogs having human rights.... mmmm, ooooookkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyy.

/backing away from OP very slowly

Oh you need more? or are you so ignorant in believing people dont kill eachother for the most silly reasons ever? Do you even watch the news?
    are you so stupid as to be unable to think critically and see the reasoning behind those stupid reasons?

well you did try to back up your claim with a fake list of homicides you clearly didn't bother reading.

are you so stupid as to be unable to think critically and see the reasoning behind those stupid reasons?

well you did try to back up your claim with a fake list of homicides you clearly didn't bother reading.
    You asked for reasons, i gave you reasons then you try to talk your way out of it? lol ok now i have seen it all for the day.

And you can find your own list you know there is tons on the internet, that's how many times people have killed eachother over silly reasons. And going back to BC or the middleages the list is very very big.

Gangsters kill eachother every day for stupid thing's like a street number.

Maby you think that people killing eachother over religion or for getting virgins is not a stupid reason?

I can go on all day here.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-07-03 at 05:10 PM.

You asked for reasons, i gave you reasons then you try to talk your way out of it? lol ok now i have seen it all for the day.
    no no... you provided a list of events that happened and said that if I want reasons I should be watching the news.

those "reasons" you gave were not actually stated and merely a bunch of so and so died during/doing such and such and when a reason was somewhere in the reading it was somehting like girlfriend broke up with boyfriend so boyfriend got hitman but hitman killed boyfriend as well cause he couldn't pay up. That's assuming it wasn't a accidental death.

As for gangsters killing each other. They often do so as a way to secure territory for them to work in. People killing to get virgins... well they're hoping to make those virgins not virgins when they get their hands on them. Back in the good old bad days when you killed for king and country.... you were either hoping to get paid, or protect the land you lived on... or maybe you were a bandit looking to score easy food/plunder/women/men.

Seriously get your head out your ass and actually think a bit.

no no... you provided a list of events that happened and said that if I want reasons I should be watching the news.

those "reasons" you gave were not actually stated and merely a bunch of so and so died during/doing such and such and when a reason was somewhere in the reading it was somehting like girlfriend broke up with boyfriend so boyfriend got hitman but hitman killed boyfriend as well cause he couldn't pay up. That's assuming it wasn't a accidental death.

As for gangsters killing each other. They often do so as a way to secure territory for them to work in. People killing to get virgins... well they're hoping to make those virgins not virgins when they get their hands on them. Back in the good old bad days when you killed for king and country.... you were either hoping to get paid, or protect the land you lived on... or maybe you were a bandit looking to score easy food/plunder/women/men.

Seriously get your head out your ass and actually think a bit.
    Oh so you think gangsters killing eachother over street numbers is a good reason?
    Or people killing eachother over religion is a good reason? because just in the last 30 days there has been over 300 terrorist attacks in over 30 nations, all killed over stupid reasons, or good reasons maby?

So people kill eachother all day everyday over stupid/silly reason.

But if you think those are good reason then whatever.

If you think those are good reason to kill eachother then i have nothing left to say as there is no silly reasons for you to kill.

A guy blowing himself up thinking he will get virgins for slaughtering innocent people is not a silly reason now? is that what you are saying here because that's whats happening everyday

- - - Updated - - -

And do you know that the texts dont say virgins but raisins? so you think people killing eachother over raisins is not a silly reason? that if anything is a silly reason lol.

Not trying to be a dick here only giving you tons of silly reasons why people kill eachother. Nr1 should be all the terrorist attacks. 255 attacks in 30 days with over 2000 killed all over religion.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-07-03 at 05:37 PM.

I never endorsed such reasons or said they were justified. I said that any reason can be dumbed down to one of three main things. Sex, money, and food. Pointed out your example of a farmer defending his livestock as killing over his source of food/income rather than simply killing a person for threatening/hurting an animal.

Now if you're going to continue like that then there's not point continuing discussion. As it stands I think a few gallons of [insert alcoholic beverage] would have the same impact on my brain and be far more enjoyable.

edit: and if I want things shoved in my mouth... I'l go call Candi and discuss the usual arrangements

a few gallons of [insert alcoholic beverage] would have the same impact on my brain and be far more enjoyable.
    Sounds fun. So you dont agree on all the terrorist attacks over raisins or religion is silly? that's all im asking here. Im not trying to be a dick but you are acting like people never kill eachother over silly reasons, that's all im trying to arguing over here.

People die all day everyday over silly reasons there is no point trying denying that. And Cheers now im feeling like drinking to but i have been at the Roskilde Festival since tuseday so im already wasted plenty or was im recovering now
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-07-03 at 05:42 PM.

I said all reasons break down into one of 3 categories.

I said those 3 categories pertain to food sources, ability to earn a living, or related to sex.

I never said any reasons were good or bad (beyond the idea that killing people because they hurt an animal was just plain stupid).
    You might not be trying to be a dick but you've gone beyond my considerable level of patience due to your apparent lack of reasoning skills (and trying to pass off a list of "homicides" (read: deaths and not actual homicides) as a list of "reasons").

Seriously, you come across as mental for your stance on how you'd like to deal with would be animal abusers. But naw, it's cool. We'll go make a poll one how one should deal with that shit.

I said all reasons break down into one of 3 categories.

I said those 3 categories pertain to food sources, ability to earn a living, or related to sex.

I never said any reasons were good or bad (beyond the idea that killing people because they hurt an animal was just plain stupid).
    You might not be trying to be a dick but you've gone beyond my considerable level of patience due to your apparent lack of reasoning skills (and trying to pass off a list of "homicides" (read: deaths and not actual homicides) as a list of "reasons").

Seriously, you come across as mental for your stance on how you'd like to deal with would be animal abusers. But naw, it's cool. We'll go make a poll one how one should deal with that shit.
    Dont know where you live but if i where to go ask 10 strangers here if they would like to have animal abusers killed they would all say yes. Of all my 50 friends there is not a single one that would not want them dead. Dont see why that's is such a big shocker, thought that was common knowledge.

But feel free to make a poll or go ask some strangers yourself.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-07-03 at 05:52 PM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ohh this is funny, guy cant find a argument so he tries to be the grammar nazi, thanks though made me smile.
    What argument is there to be had? You claim we can read the minds of the animals when we can't even do that to other humans. If your claim was that animals have conciousness, then say so or argue on the language you know like swedistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotto Pantsu View Post
    swedistan.
    Haha not there yet, may be in the future though

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey kewl kids who think playing Devil's advocate for things obviously wrong in this world...you're really not that interesting or kewl. Really...
    I pray the next generation is not as cocky as self absorbed as you. But don't worry!, in 20 years you may get a clue.

Hurting living things is bad. Period. Though we do have to eat, we need to find better ways to treat livestock raised for food and cut back our meat consumption. All Zoos should be banned from keeping any non-threatened animals captive. Causing living beings to suffer before dying is unnecessary and barbaric. I don't care where you are from. Anyone who would treat animals with cruelty are not human or humane in my book. Waste of air, waste of space.

It's 2016, these foreign countries have no excuse for boiling animals alive. Fk culture, fk religion, fk geography. Death is part of life that every living thing will have to face sooner or later. Suffering needlessly beforehand is unnecessary in today's world.
    Last edited by Laraven; 2016-07-03 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Animals are worth less than humans, don't see why you should make laws that protects them the same as humans
    Statistically speaking an animal is actually worth more than a human. On average a new human born is more likely to be worthless to society, more detrimental to the environment and more likely to end up in jail than to actually do something for the betterment of humanity, the environment, or society. Most animals tend to be far less numerous than humans making them more worthwhile for their species as well as have a more positive impact on the environment than a human being as well as having a far more beneficial impact on society(esp ones with jobs) than your average human.

I bet all my savings you have never seen a video where they skin animals alive, and i bet if i linked you a couple you would never have the balls to watch it. Easy to say stuff behind the screen but in reality your just talking shit.
    Themius was in another thread making excuses for people who throw live glue trapped animals into the garbage for them to suffer more. I wouldn't take him/her seriously in any kind of animal cruelty/welfare thread. Tried to make light of someone whackjob torturing an animal via boiling water by suggesting they should not be banned from having pets.

10+ Year Old Account
    This won't end well. If you're going to give animals rights, you might as well give them human level of intelligence so they can understand these rights. Then we go from the frying pan, and straight into the fire.