Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I came in expecting a rant about PTR issues. But this.. this is certainly something else... I take it you're new to the game and have no clue what you're talking about.

That's got to be the weirdest reason for not wanting the pre-patch soon, ever. Here's hoping Blizzard doesn't read it and take it seriously...

You wont get all the new abilities in the prepatch, those comes with the artifact.

You could get into the Guinness book of world records for being the only person on the planet that wants this.

I too want new content but I don't want the pre patch too early because of the money changes and things that will occur. I don't mind still making a killing on the facebook game garrisons. or the 40k week from running cata raids on my toons. that's all i'm afraid of.

As for the class changes coming with the pre patch i'm sure we're all going to be bored with the classes in like 2 days. They've gotten rid of a lot and changed a lot. the rotations and stuff are all gimped. although i heard enhancement is fun.

meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're all feeding it. Don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Open your salvage boxes before prepatch, else you'll lose the gold the follower upgrades vendor for. After prepatch each will vendor for coppers instead of 3-8 g
    Are you sure I won't lose the items in the postbox with the patch? Because that would mean I have to send thousands of green items to many characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    You wont get all the new abilities in the prepatch, those comes with the artifact.
    Many classes have new baseline abilities.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    If you burn out on your abilities in a month, how are you not burnt out after 2 years ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't mind if the patch comes late, but it will be soon, end august at worse, confident for end july.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaster View Post
    I must say it seems like we lose a lot if a pre-patch comes out very early. If I had my druthers, it would be that it comes out maybe 3 days before launch, and I wouldn't be upset if it came same day.

I wish everything could be new and shiny when expacs ship. I understand the reasoning that people need to "practice before getting thrown into content", but not to the expense of everything being new. How much freakin time does it take to get used to a rotation? 2 days? Less?

The fun is in discovery of fresh content and helping others learn faster who can't come on immediately on launch day. I don't wanna burn out on my new abilities before I even get a chance to log into the new expansion.
    wat

/10 char
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaster View Post
    I must say it seems like we lose a lot if a pre-patch comes out very early. If I had my druthers, it would be that it comes out maybe 3 days before launch, and I wouldn't be upset if it came same day.

I wish everything could be new and shiny when expacs ship. I understand the reasoning that people need to "practice before getting thrown into content", but not to the expense of everything being new. How much freakin time does it take to get used to a rotation? 2 days? Less?

The fun is in discovery of fresh content and helping others learn faster who can't come on immediately on launch day. I don't wanna burn out on my new abilities before I even get a chance to log into the new expansion.
    If your message truly is to blizzard, and not a discussion topic, this is a weird place to post it.

They need to release it 1 month before to iron out any issues before launch. The pre-patch is a soft launch of the expansion, which is why they always release it 1 month before the official launch. 3 days leaves absolutely no room.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    I have to relearn 11 classes, open 7500 Salvage Boxes, farm tons of transmog gear, clear the pre-event for transmog rewards and have to level and learn my Demonhunter and for all that I will get one month and you think THAT IS TOO LONG? HELL NO! Gimme the pre-patch ASAP!
    You are losing money if you don't open them before the patch. All weapon and armor upgrades will have 1 copper value.

Just a heads up

10+ Year Old Account
    this post makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    You are losing money if you don't open them before the patch. All weapon and armor upgrades will have 1 copper value.

Just a heads up
    Dunno bout him but my Warrior has like 20 bag slots left and all my bags/bank are 30 slots, and my void is also full.. So it might simply be impossible to open the crates now and preserve the transmog items, which is what people are intending.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I bet you dont want the prepatch to hit because of the imminent fdk nerfs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

lol 10/10 good one.

Rip gold from garrisons :'(

If it comes out too early I'll probably level a few classes without looms to see the class/spec changes which I'm pretty happy about overall. Does anyone know if the Leveling fixes will be out by then?

No1 is forcing you to play the pre-patch. You can wait for legion release to play PROBLEM SOLVED.

Quote Originally Posted by tripl3x View Post
    That's the old days.... when there used to be new abilities and concepts.
    0/10 troll. Wouldn't read/reply again. Try harder next time.

Bring on the pre-patch!