Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Long Road to the white house Trump 1980-2016.

This is a compilation video of Donald Trump's views and opinions being consistent over the past 30 years.

Good videos shows his views over the years and how they changed

Deleted
    Am I the only person that thinks Trump looks like a bird?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Am I the only person that thinks Trump looks like a bird?
    at the 4 min mark I realized how small his hands were

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be so fucking shocked if Donald Trump wins. Right now I fully expect Clinton to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    I'll be so fucking shocked if Donald Trump wins. Right now I fully expect Clinton to win.
    All she needs to win is a Jail Cell. Sadly Trump is the lesser of two evils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    I love Trump. But he needs to learn to keep his mouth shut and conduct himself better. He keeps making these dumb comments that will turn undecided voters and people who were going to vote for Bernie against him.

Without a teleprompter or papers on his podium he just goes and says whatever comes to mind. You can't do that with the general election.

She's been defending against Republican witch hunts longer than many people on the forums have been alive.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Used to like Trump before he turned out to be a racist prick. Hope he loses miserably and somehow Clinton gets impeached from the white house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Used to like Trump before he turned out to be a racist prick. Hope he loses miserably and somehow Clinton gets impeached from the white house.
    Then Elizabeth Warren will be president presumably. Good god we're fucked no matter what we do.

Then Elizabeth Warren will be president presumably. Good god we're fucked no matter what we do.
    Her wall street handlers told her if you get Warren as Vp no more Wallstreet $. Warren wont be vp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    She's been defending against Republican witch hunts longer than many people on the forums have been alive.
    kinda like how Micheal Jackson avoided them witchhunts for him molesting kids. The Clintions just know how to avoid jail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    You're one of the silliest posters here.
    Please explain to me how I'm silly.

Her wall street handlers told her if you get Warren as Vp no more Wallstreet $. Warren wont be vp

- - - Updated - - -

kinda like how Micheal Jackson avoided them witchhunts for him molesting kids. The Clintions just know how to avoid jail
    No not like that because every Republican witchhunt has been baseless and never resulted in anything. They're entirely politically motivated. And if it weren't for all the time and money they're wasting, it would simply be an embarrassment to their party. Instead we get a congress that has done less than any other congress.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    No not like that because every Republican witchhunt has been baseless and never resulted in anything. They're entirely politically motivated.
    lol right....I forgot Clintion is not crooked....Neither was Nixon

Please explain to me how I'm silly.
    Well your retort is reminiscent of Goodfellas so there's that.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I honestly hope she ends up in jail before the Election but considering how Bill meant with the AG nothing will happen

This is why I'm voting for Trump. He's a class act that cares about the American people compared to Hillary that just wants to bend over for the big banks, and Wall Street. Trump may come across as racist, but he just sees how Muslims are damaging Europe, and he doesn't want that to happen to the United States.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    This is why I'm voting for Trump. He's a class act that cares about the American people compared to Hillary that just wants to bend over for the big banks, and Wall Street. Trump may come across as racist, but he just sees how Muslims are damaging Europe, and he doesn't want that to happen to the United States.
    Muslims? Oh no. He hates Blacks, Muslims, Mexicans and basically anyone not white. Do NOT vote for him people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Trump's popularity is based largely on his refusal to be anything close to a class act though.
    You know Politicians lie right, to get elected? Hillary is an expert at it.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

When I needed Hillary, she was there.

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    You know Politicians lie right, to get elected? Hillary is an expert at it.
    Yep. They all lie trying to get elected. Hell Hillary will do anything to get elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

When I needed Hillary, she was there.
    Right and I am Really Donald Trump