Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    lmao pretty much this. The OP probably had a Ronald McDonald sized grin on his face while posting this shit.
    Actually no. What happened was now the fear that any American with a weapon now has a license to kill me. Just like ISIL supporters.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    any American with a weapon now has a license to kill me.
    Except they don't.

But by all means, non hyperbolic bullshit isn't as fun to post, I get it.

Can we have a description on the attackers?. I'm guessing they fled on spray painted bmx bikes.

Deleted
    Actually no. What happened was now the fear that any American with a weapon now has a license to kill me. Just like ISIL supporters.
    Having a weapon levels you above the law?

Man, i suggest you read the law, for your own sake.

Heres what the local news reported on it.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...on-8338970.php

A man was robbed early Sunday morning in an apartment complex near a mosque in southwest Houston, officials said.

Police said the man was standing near his car when suspects approached him and apparently tried to rob him. He was gunshot.

Police said primarily reports indicate investigators have found no information to suggest the attack was a hate crime.

Nah this just means that you have a very very very small chance of encountering violence, in the same way that most Americans do. Welcome to the club, there are a lot of assholes of all races in America.

This is the 4th Muslim to be attacked in the last week. Third incident of a shooting. So yes very likely due to Trump that more Muslims will be attacked in the Good old US of A.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Heres what the local news reported on it.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...on-8338970.php

A man was robbed early Sunday morning in an apartment complex near a mosque in southwest Houston, officials said.

Police said the man was standing near his car when suspects approached him and apparently tried to rob him. He was gunshot.

Police said primarily reports indicate investigators have found no information to suggest the attack was a hate crime.
    LMAO!! Yes and the holocaust didn't occur.

Maybe its because alot of mosques are in dangerous, high crime, neighborhoods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Murder is still illegal, cut the idiotic bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    I always wondered if the reaction of this forum would be the same if a Muslim man attacked someone in Texas. So far from the threads that I've seen I highly doubt that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Murder is still illegal, cut the idiotic bullshit.
    Tell that to all the African Americans killed this year whose murderers got off scot free.

Tell that to all the African Americans killed this year whose murderers got off scot free.
    That's what usually happens when nobody seen nothing.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah, and all those white people whom the murderer was never found and no one talks about.

But I'm sure racists like you don't care about those.

10+ Year Old Account
    #notalltexans

I refuse to fly in planes because they are always crashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

BTW, if there a ''trap'' in this thread, some people are falling for it....

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Yeah, and all those white people whom the murderer was never found and no one talks about.

But I'm sure racists like you don't care about those.
    There is just no winning with you guys. All Muslims are terrorists and when Muslims are the victims, its just pure racism on our end for worrying about hate crimes. Well done. Its thinking like this that makes ISIL stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is just no winning with you guys. All Muslims are terrorists and when Muslims are the victims, its just pure racism on our end for worrying about hate crimes. Well done. Its thinking like this that makes ISIL stronger.
    What are you even talking about?

Where did I say all Muslims were terrorists?

STOP THE PRESS A MUSLIM PERSON WAS ATTACKED. But so was an Asian, and a Hispanic, and a couple of Black and White people. Must all be hate crime.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/mu...-a7117031.html

YAY! How much you wanna bet these three men were just patriots expressing their second amendment rights?
    this was probably other muslims that did it... you do know that right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite ironic considering you are a typical "not all Muslims" apologist who comes out of the woodwork whenever ISIL kills dozens of people every other week... But now that one Muslim guy was wounded by a couple of bigots in a bigoted part of the country you are now painting us all as bigoted Muslim haters...

Honestly just shut the fuck up.