10+ Year Old Account
    Wow Boku No Hero knocking One Piece of its throne again? That series is making serious moves...

P.s Bleach has been doing really badly. That ranking is actually the highest I've seen it in a while, it's been in the 20/30 bracket far more than it should be.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by camRage View Post
    But didn't the anime finish at the end of an arc in the manga? The story didn't change massively did it?
    It ended at the end of the Full Bring arc, which, IMO is a good place for it to have ended. Ichigo receives his powers back, and all is right in the world(s).

This whole "Quincy" arc has been 1 huge let down with the only good point was Isshin's back story. They could animate that as an OVA if they wished to, but animating the last arc won't do any good because it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    It ended at the end of the Full Bring arc, which, IMO is a good place for it to have ended. Ichigo receives his powers back, and all is right in the world(s).

This whole "Quincy" arc has been 1 huge let down with the only good point was Isshin's back story. They could animate that as an OVA if they wished to, but animating the last arc won't do any good because it sucks.
    Yeah the story overall wasn't amazing, I was just keen to see more Bankai reveals. Kyoraku is my favourite but I can't help but be a little let down by his bankai...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you put the whole Soul King and Zero Division thing aside, I guess it would have been a fulfilling ending. Both of these things were hyped up and discussed various times throughout the series though, so it kind of left an unfulfilling ending.

...although, given how the plot has been going in the manga, I feel like they would have been better off just completely writing off the Soul Palace and Zero Division. (but then again, they did pretty much write out both of those things in this arc..)
    Last edited by Seramore; 2016-07-02 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is if it was properly done in Anime it could actually save this ark by filling in for all the half-assed fights that ended or were interrupted and never finished. Plus imo Bleach worked better as an anime than as a manga (if you don't count the horrid filler, but at least the filler was never as bad as naruto's)
    While I have only been reading the manga scene mid aizen ark (When the espada went to the world of the living) I have to 100% agree that Bleach is a much better anime then manga.

Bleach is how I got my GF into anime and she loved it. I have told her that the story keeps going in the manga but I don't recommending reading it. Just too much stupid shit has happen and for those who have only seen the anime I think the anime felt off at a good place.

I still feel it should have ended when Ichigo lost his powers after beating aizen. That ending screamed (Final) to me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by camRage View Post
    Yeah the story overall wasn't amazing, I was just keen to see more Bankai reveals. Kyoraku is my favourite but I can't help but be a little let down by his bankai...
    True story. There are many things I'm a little disappointed it with bleach, but NOTHING more so than Kubo's treatment of the senior captains.

He hyped them up for the whole series, then killed Unohana off to prop up Zaraki long enough to get bodybagged THREE TIMES, killed Ukitake off because... Plot, and then totally whiffed the Shunsui Bankai reveal (because the power itself was awesome, just the way it was handled that sucked) in order to give Nanao chan a chance to show off her abilities.

Such fail.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    True story. There are many things I'm a little disappointed it with bleach, but NOTHING more so than Kubo's treatment of the senior captains.

He hyped them up for the whole series, then killed Unohana off to prop up Zaraki long enough to get bodybagged THREE TIMES, killed Ukitake off because... Plot, and then totally whiffed the Shunsui Bankai reveal (because the power itself was awesome, just the way it was handled that sucked) in order to give Nanao chan a chance to show off her abilities.

Such fail.
    I am still bitter on how they killed off Genryusai Yamamoto....

The level of hype and power Kubo gave him was insane and how does he die.... a fucken sneak attack.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't but feel that Kubo will troll us all and this manga will end abruptly in a way we didn't imagine it with nothing finalised.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I am still bitter on how they killed off Genryusai Yamamoto....

The level of hype and power Kubo gave him was insane and how does he die.... a fucken sneak attack.
    To be fair,mat least he went out like a boss. Showed off his Bankai and utterly obliterated "Yhwach" it was only once he lowered his guard and got his Bankai stolen that he was defeated. He went out looking like a boss and Yhwach looked like a punk.

To be fair,mat least he went out like a boss. Showed off his Bankai and utterly obliterated "Yhwach" it was only once he lowered his guard and got his Bankai stolen that he was defeated. He went out looking like a boss and Yhwach looked like a punk.
    Ya his Bankai and all was awesome. The sad thing was as soon as you seen him say Bankai you knew he was going to die.

There was going two ways it could go at that point.

1) Bankai = Story over
    or
    2) Bankai = he dies.

I just hate how they delivered the death, if Yhwach did something more cool I could accept it. But it was a asspull, I don't like the whole stealing your Bankai shit anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I just hate how they delivered the death, if Yhwach did something more cool I could accept it. But it was a asspull, I don't like the whole stealing your Bankai shit anyway.
    Fair point, the Bankai steal was total ass. So glad they phased that out so quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only 5 chapters left of this series. Who is ready for the biggest asspull ending in all of manga history?

Quote Originally Posted by Macedonicus View Post
    Only 5 chapters left of this series. Who is ready for the biggest asspull ending in all of manga history?
    Source? i hope the manga doesnt end like gantz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macedonicus View Post
    It says the series will end with this Fall volume, not in 5 chapters. It won't even be Fall in 5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It says the series will end with this Fall volume, not in 5 chapters. It won't even be Fall in 5 weeks.
    Volume 74 comes out in the fall, which is the final volume. We're already halfway through volume 74 right now. Roughly ~10 chapters per volume.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Chapters

List of chapters per volume.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...e-74-this-fall
    ^ Source that volume 74 is the last volume, thus we have roughly ~5 chapters left.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't even begin to imagine how he is going to end this manga in that time frame. I can't conceive a possible decent ending for this manga anymore.

I'm trying hard to endure the pain and read it to the end, i hope it actually ends before the 5 chapters thing

Actually, i hope next one is the dagger that puts this manga out of its miserable life.

10+ Year Old Account
    not gonna lie

I totally forgot they even stole bankais.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shit... Seems it's been confirmed: bleach is ending...

In FIVE chapters.

The upcoming volume 74 will be the final collected volume, with the chapters already out and the standard size for a volume that would mean there are only five left to publish!

There's no way in hell Kubo can tie this up properly in 5 chapters.

Source(there are multiple places reporting this, I just picked the first one): https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...volume/.103916

There's no way in hell Kubo can tie this up properly in 5 chapters.
    He can't, ultimatum and gtfo, they don't want his stinky manga anymore. I'm staying on my positions that Bleach got cancelled.

Even if Bleach got cancelled, you think after 680 chapters they couldn't be patient and let him finish things properly?

I'm starting to think Juha isn't going to be defeated.