10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I really like this game, but how is it possible to actually win against premades? I don't have any friends that play Overwatch, and I can't make any because most of the groups I get paired with do terribly and we never want to see each other again. So it just becomes a huge circle-jerk of losing. I wouldn't mind getting rolled if it was against another team of randos that were just better, but it gets pretty disheartening after the third or fourth game of seeing your team either run in blindly to feed or stand in your spawn point spinning in circles until time runs out.
    If you're playing competitive you shouldn't be seeing premades if you're solo-queuing.
    Quick match is a crapshoot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    I think I would give Torbjorn a minor buff to his turret setting up, specifically on KOTH maps. Something like "Turret now starts at 150 HP, arming time unchanged"
    Only if they have an increased time to lock-on
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Seems like this is a the new high level competitive meta named Cancer. Each individual hero isn't even OP so it could cause problems from Blizz's end on how to fix this. Other than simply turning off hero stacking. And yeah, it is something that should be fixed. This setup is just so boring to actually watch. No one really does any damage and no one really dies.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Only if they have an increased time to lock-on
    Torbjorn turrets don't do enough damage to warrant a slower lock-on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

LOL I hate being sniped because Reinhardt stopped to scratch his ass :P
    Most people believe that Reinhardts shield is impenetrable force, they don't notice the cracks on it, they don't even think that it has 2000 HP that can't be healed/regened without dropping it down. Reinhardt shouldn't allow enemy to destroy his shield because enemy will just overwhelm you while it is on CD. If you see his shield be in perfect health - hide behind it and shoot away. But if it's worn out - run for your life and look for cover

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post

Seems like this is a the new high level competitive meta named Cancer. Each individual hero isn't even OP so it could cause problems from Blizz's end on how to fix this. Other than simply turning off hero stacking. And yeah, it is something that should be fixed. This setup is just so boring to actually watch. No one really does any damage and no one really dies.
    I believe a single reaper would solve this issue. No need for blizz to fuck over players choices
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Problem with no hero stacking is that people would just quit match if someone else picked their fav character first, then the game gets abandoned and there are 12 opportunities for that to happen.

I am also finding if I start the game and jump into competitive I lose but if I do a warm up in QM my next competetive match goes better for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I play now I lose 4-5 matches in a row and just give up. They're the most infuriating losses too, on payload and its right at the end and half the team switches to Pharah and we lose the match at the finish line. Like wtf. Half my matches now are people who refuse to tank or heal, so you get a combination of snipers and offensive heros on attack.

It wasn't this bad the first 2 weeks now its just painful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doing better these last couple days. Had a few painful losses, but have won more close games.
    I will say I went total scrub lord today though for warmup. Hopped in a qm and picked something random, got killed once, and switched to Genji (on defense) (went with genji because of his twitchy-ness for practice). Our mercy asked why I went genji, and I answered "because it's qm, and I need the practice". Felt like a douche, but made it a point to turn their tanks around as much as I could so we pulled a win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Most people believe that Reinhardts shield is impenetrable force, they don't notice the cracks on it, they don't even think that it has 2000 HP that can't be healed/regened without dropping it down. Reinhardt shouldn't allow enemy to destroy his shield because enemy will just overwhelm you while it is on CD. If you see his shield be in perfect health - hide behind it and shoot away. But if it's worn out - run for your life and look for cover
    Yeah I know when that's going to happen, what I mean is when he has it up and for no discernable reason drops it, then immediately brings it back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I'm starting to really appreciate using D.va to harass and eliminate snipers. Sometimes I can take out a Pharah, too, if they're not making good use of their ability to fly and hover. It's riskier to fly behind the enemy team to try and take out a healer or turret but sometimes that's a good way to break the stalemate if my team isn't breaching a base in a timely manner.

I still prefer playing 76, though, but I'm not going to be one of those people who pick one hero and one hero only.

I had a few good moments playing Mei yesterday too - but I'm still getting the hang of her. Don't worry, I know how to remove her wall if I screw up the placement! I also want to learn to play Genji effectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Yeah I know when that's going to happen, what I mean is when he has it up and for no discernable reason drops it, then immediately brings it back up.
    Can't have fire strike just sitting there not on CD bro it's dps loss bro m8
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Can't have fire strike just sitting there not on CD bro it's dps loss bro m8
    They aren't even fire striking! Literally ass scratching! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Rough couple of games the past few days, I'm having fun learning more about Symmetra and Zarya though. You tend to see more & more Zarya, but defending as a Symmetra with strategic turret placement and playing very aggressively with her LMB is something most teams really aren't ready to handle.
    Best games are mostly on Hanamura and Temple of Anubis. There was this one Hanamura defense yesterday where I almost single handedly denied them the left side flank, even though the 2 D.VA never gave up.

Teleporter is also sick as long as you're still defending A.

A competitive game of no hero limit OW guys: https://www.twitch.tv/gosugamers/v/76033375?t=08h33m15s

Jesus.

I have never tried any other FPS before, because of 3D- dizzy. But I found it is fine to play OW and it is really fun to play with my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today worst loss ratio to date, For the last 3 days I been doing super well. But today is /has been horrible, for example on defence in Gibraltar had x2 Windowmakers and a Hanzo, when I asked to change for counter, I got "lol this is quick play why bother"

Seriously? at that point I was like I am done for today. Think I won 2 of the 8 games today xD

I mean sure It's Quick Play but at least show you are putting some effort it, it's called Quick Play not 'I Don't Give a Crap Play'! Maybe Blizzard should implement that for those people and have Quick Play as a go between. I mean I don't have any friends that Play Overwatch so Quick Play is my only go between right now. I would rather play competitive with people I know.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Today worst loss ratio to date, For the last 3 days I been doing super well. But today is /has been horrible, for example on defence in Gibraltar had x2 Windowmakers and a Hanzo, when I asked to change for counter, I got "lol this is quick play why bother"

Seriously? at that point I was like I am done for today. Think I won 2 of the 8 games today xD

I mean sure It's Quick Play but at least show you are putting some effort it, it's called Quick Play not 'I Don't Give a Crap Play'! Maybe Blizzard should implement that for those people and have Quick Play as a go between. I mean I don't have any friends that Play Overwatch so Quick Play is my only go between right now. I would rather play competitive with people I know.
    Had that on Thursday with 11 losses for 1 win, but today, so far 5 straight wins; let's see how long it lasts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Had that on Thursday with 11 losses for 1 win, but today, so far 5 straight wins; let's see how long it lasts.
    I'll most likely get that tomorrow, it comes in waves lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

past 3 days 40 -> 48 FeelsGoodMan
    today 48 -> 43 FeelsBadManWithAGun

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm half a level away from getting into competitive. Been playing lots of D.Va and am having a blast with her. She's surpassed Zarya as my most effective character thus far. I love that she's just a big ole bully with mobility for days. Taking out snipers and picking on poor Torbs are my new favorite pastime.

I'm getting better with Genji. He's good at sneaking around and catching the enemy team by surprise with his ultimate ability.

I'm trying to play Mercy/Lucio when I can but healing is very thankless work. Quite a lot of people seem oblivious to the fact that healers are a priority target and need to be protected.

I'm somewhat good at being evasive on them though. The enemy team complimented me on being hard to pin down - but that just lead more of them to stalk me...and the kill cam showed the Reaper on our team running past me and ignoring the low health 76 next to me. >_>