Best part, it currently costs 50% of the full game. That's right, you pay 50% for 5% of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Best part, it currently costs 50% of the full game. That's right, you pay 50% for 5% of the game.
    That fraction may not represent the time you would spend on it.
    I have not played much in the way of franchise shooters given my lack of a console, but my nephew for instance spends most of his time in multi-player rather than a campaign.
    Though value is very subjective, even as I agree with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    That fraction may not represent the time you would spend on it.
    This. In the few COD's I've played I never bothered prestiging and have only really played the basic multiplayer modes. So for someone like me, this would be 50% of the cost for 100% of the content I'd be playing.

It's probably a good deal for people like your nephew (and Edge apparently ), who just want to shoot others. Even then, you only get a small part of the full multiplayer experience.
    They should make a singleplayer only pack too, for people like me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I fucked up epically dump on a multiplayer game of CoD after a keybind issue and never played again out of embarrassment

If memory serves I'd changed my keybinds when I played on my laptop, then when I built my new PC, I installed it and forgot to change keybinds, so instead of defusing a bomb and getting us a win (i was the only person alive all i had to do was go defuse it (or arm it, one or the other)), I accidentally threw a grenade and blew myself up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    It's probably a good deal for people like your nephew (and Edge apparently ), who just want to shoot others. Even then, you only get a small part of the full multiplayer experience.
    They should make a singleplayer only pack too, for people like me.
    They'd have to sell the campaign for like £3.00 or something similarly low just to get people to buy it, 3 hour campaign on a 40 quid game is ... eurgh.

10+ Year Old Account
    So many bland bundles, and the Steam Summer Sale has been boring, too. Blah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    My stance too.

Doesn't help the case that I have a big library, filled with games I love; But still, very meh lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Nope. Most of the games are on Steam for fifty cents with the exception of Zack Zero.
    I got this one. I have it already but I have never got anything half decent from these sort of things before:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Yeah, sale was terrible and no bundles I'm interested in buying at all right now.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if this was linked yet, but this action bundle on Bundlestars is pretty good.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/268870/
    - at -67%, if you liked the classic syndicate, this is from the same makers.

its suddenly showing up a lot on SG,. i guess it got bundled?
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-07-02 at 12:26 PM.

That starter pack is only worth $15. I don't think it's worth it unless you really love COD games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/268870/
    - at -67%, if you liked the classic syndicate, this is from the same makers.

its suddenly showing up a lot on SG,. i guess it got bundled?
    It's in the monthly bundle.

- - - Updated - - -

Not a traditional bundle, but good games together for the summer sale http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/793/

All good, and i just won a giveaway for it out of 2200 entries! *cheer*

also - https://gleam.io/kNQK0/free-street-warriors-online
    only 4 actions,. pretty easy.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-07-03 at 01:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Humble Bundle put up a new bundle for the Summer Games Done Quick event currently going on:

Edit: It's worth mentioning there are no tiers - Just $15 bucks for the group of games.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a fantastic bundle either way. Sadly, I have most of those games, but can positively recommend most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Humble Bundle put up a new bundle for the Summer Games Done Quick event currently going on:

Edit: It's worth mentioning there are no tiers - Just $15 bucks for the group of games.
    Also important that all of the money goes to Doctors Without Borders. The devs and HB are not taking a cent.

Did someone already mention that Nox and Battlefield Hardline: Betrayal are on the house over at Origin?
    https://www.origin.com/en-nl/store/f...s/on-the-house

10+ Year Old Account
    Nox has been on there for donkeys ages and was mentioned, BFH:B is new though. It's a DLC though so you need Battlefield Hardline to get it.