Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The OP really needs to not fear-monger himself with hyperbolic outrage.

Hate crimes exist and they will always exist. It sucks and it's sad but it's a fact of life where not everyone is going to agree with people who are different than the majority in a given place.

Yes we should question why and what's causing the increase in these crimes but that goes also for white on black, black on white, brown on black or whatever variation you want to look at.

I'd still not live in any other place than the US, because there are far more good people I've met compared to the shitty ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Not sure about "all", but there has been testimony from many within the FBI that states they almost never get tips from muslims:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...muslim-leader/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ity-since-911/

Now our government is a wacky thing, and there is no doubt that they keep secrets from the public often for our own benefit but there actions are very bizarre sometimes. Like with the Omar Mateen shooting, they redacted any mention of ISIS or "Allah" originally, they eventually removed those retractions, but what possible purpose could they have had in the first place? I'm not going to go full conspiracy nut mode, but some of the actions they take do seem concerning.
    Breitbart I'm going to dismiss out of hand, the other I'd take with a grain of salt.

We do give tips. The moment some people started saying stupid extremist stuff in our mosques the FBI and authorities were notified immediately. What you fail to realize is that these people who are getting radicalized don't walk around with a large bulls-eye painted on their back so we can identify them at our leisure. They are getting radicalized online, where it's easy to access websites that cater to your specific brand of extremism.

I could give you detailed examples regarding the San-Bernardino shooter who has been to my house before but I don't want to get into a pointless debate.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

If they'd sweep their own doorstep they wouldnt have to worry about this kind of shit happening. Way past time for a reformation in that religion. If it takes a village to raise a child, they are dropping the ball way too often to be coincidence...

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Here's an idea: Perhaps stop selling guns to stupid people.
    What about knives? Why stop at the guns?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Good ol victim blaming

HE'S BROWN HE PROBABLY DESERVED IT
    Don't you know, brown ain't people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I am not saying that no tips have come about, rather, according to testimony from people that work in the FBI on this very issue, they are saying that the muslim community often will not tip them off, even on things that are obvious. The fact that muslims leaders in particular are not interested in helping suggests that going to the FBI about serious issues is looked down upon in their community.
    Picture it if you will...

Muslim: Hi, I'd like to report a potential terrorist act
    'Murrica: How'd you find out about it?
    Muslim: I overheard someone while I was-
    'Murrica: So you were hanging around with terrorists?
    Muslim: No sir, I am trying to tell you about-
    'Murrica: I don't need to here no more Obama Bin Laden, we'll get you and your terrorist friends!
    Muslim: I hear Cuba is nice this time of year...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Assbandit View Post
    I'd still not live in any other place than the US, because there are far more good people I've met compared to the shitty ones.
    The important thing to remember with regards to America is it does not matter how many "good" or "shitty" people there are. It does not matter if I hate your ideology or you hate mine. All that matters is we both believe is the rule-of-law. When you believe in universal application of the law regardless of what tribe you represent, all the other distinctions lose importance.

The framers of the Constitution knew they were creating a country from scratch, made up of people who would just as soon kill each-other as fight together. They, John Adams in particular, feared the tyranny of the mob as much as any foreign king. Our laws are not designed to reflect the will of the majority. They are designed to protect the minority from majority.

The best thing American Muslims can do to secure their place in this country is to teach their children that the rule-of-law is what protects them here. If they allow those among them who dream of being martyrs, to degrade the belief among the majority that the law will protect them, the majority will take the law into their own hands. That, would be a horrific tragedy for American Muslims. It is already beginning in Europe, where they practice religious tolerance, not freedom. It would be a sad thing to see that come here.

Just stop defining people out of what fairytales they believe in or not...

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    The important thing to remember with regards to America is it does not matter how many "good" or "shitty" people there are. It does not matter if I hate your ideology or you hate mine. All that matters is we both believe is the rule-of-law. When you believe in universal application of the law regardless of what tribe you represent, all the other distinctions lose importance.

The framers of the Constitution knew they were creating a country from scratch, made up of people who would just as soon kill each-other as fight together. They, John Adams in particular, feared the tyranny of the mob as much as any foreign king. Our laws are not designed to reflect the will of the majority. They are designed to protect the minority from majority.

The best thing American Muslims can do to secure their place in this country is to teach their children that the rule-of-law is what protects them here. If they allow those among them who dream of being martyrs, to degrade the belief among the majority that the law will protect them, the majority will take the law into their own hands. That, would be a horrific tragedy for American Muslims. It is already beginning in Europe, where they practice religious tolerance, not freedom. It would be a sad thing to see that come here.
    American Muslims will not teach their children that. To all Muslims, Islam comes first, the laws of the nation second. This only changes in third generation muslim children. This is why you have people who are born HERE, gotten welfare from HERE, whose families not affected by american wars, still commit terrorism. There is no reason to trust a muslim in this country, because their loyalty is not to this country FIRST. Its not that they are disloyal entirely, its just priority wise Islam comes first. Thus, it is upto American schools to educate muslim children, so they can become good citizens.
    You need to emphasize the muslim invasion of Europe, the rapes and genocide, the taking of chrisitian children, Slavery. You need to make Muslim children feel ashamed to be Muslim, the way christian children are made to feel ashamed. You might feel this is unfair. it is not. When growing up, my PARENTS never talked about anything bad about Islam. Our schools emphasized Islam as all good, or everything that came before as barbaric. That muslim invasions were good thing, that muslim invasion only came as a result of self defense. How Islam gave world civilization. I genuinely believed that until I reached puberty and started thinking sideways. I gotten actual information from college libraries from my brother. I learned about Muslim invasion, the Crusades from both sides, europe and muslim. Then I slowly started feeling ashamed to be a muslim, to be fake. so i evantually abondoned Islam. This is what needs to happen in the West and in the East. Muslims need to be taught real history and need to be humbled. Because from point of view of muslims in the East and the West, we are always the victim. Always getting attacked. Always forgetting that we immigrate to a nation first, then attack that nations culture and beliefs like Idoltary. When that nation justifibly attacks us back, powerful muslim nations use that as cause belli to conquer all in the name of defending Islam. Hell, if U.S. and the West was not so powerful, and Islamic world in shatters, there would have been 6 or 7 Jihads by now.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    So this is newsworthy because he was muslim?
    Hate crimes are always newsworthy.

There may not be definitive proof that this was a hate crime. But based on the more recent incidents in that area, the possibility is rather high. Hope the attackers get caught.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Police say it was an attempted robbery outside the complex on Bintliff and De Moss, near Bellaire.

Mohammed Imaduddin, who worships at the nearby Madrasah Islamiah mosque, says Dr. Arslan Tajammul was on his way to the 5:30am morning prayers when he was approached by three suspects. One of those suspects shot Tajummul.

Tajammul made it to the front entrance of the mosque, where he collapsed. The doctor was able to give his cell phone to someone inside the front doors and asked them to call 911.

He was taken by ambulance to the hospital for treatment. A friend who stayed with the doctor said he was shot twice, and will remain in ICU for 24 hours. He's expected to survive.

We learned from those who worship at the mosque that the victim only recently got married, and lives in the area.

Sadly, one of the eyewitnesses to Dr. Tajammul's attack was just a little boy.

http://abc13.com/news/doctor-shot-ne...osque/1411728/

Dude, just give them the money.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I don't know why people blame Muslims for a variety of reasons relating to ''not condemning terrorist'', since on this very thread, some fellows go out of their way to more or less praise these acts.

Gee, I wonder, that's almost like there are Muslims Internet Tough Guys too...you know, the kind of basement warrior that always talk about killing other ethnic groups....

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    American Muslims will not teach their children that. To all Muslims, Islam comes first, the laws of the nation second. This only changes in third generation muslim children. This is why you have people who are born HERE, gotten welfare from HERE, whose families not affected by american wars, still commit terrorism. There is no reason to trust a muslim in this country, because their loyalty is not to this country FIRST. Its not that they are disloyal entirely, its just priority wise Islam comes first. Thus, it is upto American schools to educate muslim children, so they can become good citizens.
    You need to emphasize the muslim invasion of Europe, the rapes and genocide, the taking of chrisitian children, Slavery. You need to make Muslim children feel ashamed to be Muslim, the way christian children are made to feel ashamed. You might feel this is unfair. it is not. When growing up, my PARENTS never talked about anything bad about Islam. Our schools emphasized Islam as all good, or everything that came before as barbaric. That muslim invasions were good thing, that muslim invasion only came as a result of self defense. How Islam gave world civilization. I genuinely believed that until I reached puberty and started thinking sideways. I gotten actual information from college libraries from my brother. I learned about Muslim invasion, the Crusades from both sides, europe and muslim. Then I slowly started feeling ashamed to be a muslim, to be fake. so i evantually abondoned Islam. This is what needs to happen in the West and in the East. Muslims need to be taught real history and need to be humbled. Because from point of view of muslims in the East and the West, we are always the victim. Always getting attacked. Always forgetting that we immigrate to a nation first, then attack that nations culture and beliefs like Idoltary. When that nation justifibly attacks us back, powerful muslim nations use that as cause belli to conquer all in the name of defending Islam. Hell, if U.S. and the West was not so powerful, and Islamic world in shatters, there would have been 6 or 7 Jihads by now.
    Islamic countries are not likely to be in a position to threaten the West militarily for the foreseeable future. All that leaves is terrorism and mass migration, both of which antagonize host populations lessening their tolerance and belief their systems are able to protect them. If things get to a critical mass, the majority population turns on the immigrant one violently. People forget historically it is the peasantry, not the wealthy elite that goes genocidal on ethnic and religious minorities.

Muslims in the West, Europe in particular, will start facing a very angry and violent native population very soon if they keep on going on like they are. The US is not in as much danger because we are so huge, our population is enormous and the immigrants we get are generally higher quality and more willing to assimilate. Europe though is going to be a bloody mess within our lifetimes.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I don't know why people blame Muslims for a variety of reasons relating to ''not condemning terrorist'', since on this very thread, some fellows go out of their way to more or less praise these acts.

Gee, I wonder, that's almost like there are Muslims Internet Tough Guys too...you know, the kind of basement warrior that always talk about killing other ethnic groups....
    i think its just getting tired of islamic bullshit. Muslim have the most powerful magic word, which gives the entire community free pass. Its called "he does not represent muslim community". By using this magic word, any muslim can harm all the citizens of this nation, and protect his own family and community from harm. Natural consequences of that powerful magic word is that, Westerners will be bled dry slowly, while muslims outnumber the westerners by breeding and killing them slowly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Islamic countries are not likely to be in a position to threaten the West militarily for the foreseeable future. All that leaves is terrorism and mass migration, both of which antagonize host populations lessening their tolerance and belief their systems are able to protect them. If things get to a critical mass, the majority population turns on the immigrant one violently. People forget historically it is the peasantry, not the wealthy elite that goes genocidal on ethnic and religious minorities.

Muslims in the West, Europe in particular, will start facing a very angry and violent native population very soon if they keep on going on like they are. The US is not in as much danger because we are so huge, our population is enormous and the immigrants we get are generally higher quality and more willing to assimilate. Europe though is going to be a bloody mess within our lifetimes.
    Don't know how long U.S. will be safe. White people are a dead race. If you ignore the half breeds, pure white race is below the replacement rate. And halfbreeds themselves are not family centric. They burn bright and go out with wimp. They do not produce legacy, tradition to carry on, neither do they defend their laws and traditions. Irony is that future of U.S. is beginning to depend on immigrants, who DO have strong family, are not mixing blood, and who do not share the same ideals or values of the traditonal westerners, for good (not subscribing to faminism) or for bad (being racist, community centric and big govt)

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    No proof it's a hate crime. Let's wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Police say it was an attempted robbery outside the complex on Bintliff and De Moss, near Bellaire.

Mohammed Imaduddin, who worships at the nearby Madrasah Islamiah mosque, says Dr. Arslan Tajammul was on his way to the 5:30am morning prayers when he was approached by three suspects. One of those suspects shot Tajummul.

Tajammul made it to the front entrance of the mosque, where he collapsed. The doctor was able to give his cell phone to someone inside the front doors and asked them to call 911.

He was taken by ambulance to the hospital for treatment. A friend who stayed with the doctor said he was shot twice, and will remain in ICU for 24 hours. He's expected to survive.

We learned from those who worship at the mosque that the victim only recently got married, and lives in the area.

Sadly, one of the eyewitnesses to Dr. Tajammul's attack was just a little boy.

http://abc13.com/news/doctor-shot-ne...osque/1411728/

Dude, just give them the money.
    Not going to win any hearts saying this, but 5:30am trio robbing people. One is a little kid.

If I was a betting man...

i think its just getting tired of islamic bullshit. Muslim have the most powerful magic word, which gives the entire community free pass. Its called "he does not represent muslim community". By using this magic word, any muslim can harm all the citizens of this nation, and protect his own family and community from harm. Natural consequences of that powerful magic word is that, Westerners will be bled dry slowly, while muslims outnumber the westerners by breeding and killing them slowly.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know how long U.S. will be safe. White people are a dead race. If you ignore the half breeds, pure white race is below the replacement rate. And halfbreeds themselves are not family centric. They burn bright and go out with wimp. They do not produce legacy, tradition to carry on, neither do they defend their laws and traditions. Irony is that future of U.S. is beginning to depend on immigrants, who DO have strong family, are not mixing blood, and who do not share the same ideals or values of the traditonal westerners, for good (not subscribing to faminism) or for bad (being racist, community centric and big govt)
    ''Haf-breed'', ''pure whirte race'' ''mixing blood''. Congrats.

And people think I'm making stuff out.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

might come as a shock to you, but America always depended on immigration, that's how the country was formed in the first place. The difference is that initially most of the immigrants were European, but as time passed on, people started to immigrate from various parts of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    Tell that to all the African Americans killed this year whose murderers got off scot free.
    Tell that to the THOUSANDS of black people murdering other black people at a rate no other race can compete with. Black on black crime is such a more severe problem for the black community than problems with police departments.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    ''Haf-breed'', ''pure whirte race'' ''mixing blood''. Congrats.

And people think I'm making stuff out.
    I mean hes pointing out a couple things. White people are dying off because we interbreed, which would probably mean white people are pretty damn tolerant eh? Mixing blood isn't racist lol its interracial breeding. Half-breed was probably just tongue in cheek

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Don't you know, brown ain't people.

- - - Updated - - -

Picture it if you will...

Muslim: Hi, I'd like to report a potential terrorist act
    'Murrica: How'd you find out about it?
    Muslim: I overheard someone while I was-
    'Murrica: So you were hanging around with terrorists?
    Muslim: No sir, I am trying to tell you about-
    'Murrica: I don't need to here no more Obama Bin Laden, we'll get you and your terrorist friends!
    Muslim: I hear Cuba is nice this time of year...
    You don't work for the FBI and have never had any interactions with them. Let's not speak on their behalf when you know fuck all ok?

When someone use ''interbreeding'', is there really a point going on further ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Tell that to the THOUSANDS of black people murdering other black people at a rate no other race can compete with. Black on black crime is such a more severe problem for the black community than problems with police departments.
    Weeeeeellllll here's a hint: unless you have a severe case of tunnel vision, you can manage multiple problems at the same time, no?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he a zombie?!

It begins.

OT: Those three need to be stripped of their Amendment rights and tossed in jail for a long long time.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis