Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Damn Ulduar scenario took me 5min and Karazhan/Dala invasion probably 10-15min. Why don't they just dump it all at once lol?

Deleted
    4 hour maintenance this week - guess they are starting to get the servers ready for the patch.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Being that later than the 2nd is already busted as a possibility. That's because Blizz has said that the pre-patch only questlines leading up to release will be opened 1 per week incrementing the pre-patch story up to release (spoiler - the Kara, etc. questlines 1 per week), which they also said will only be available during the pre-patch. Since there are at least 3 of them that we know of, that's 3 weeks built-in right there. They also give us about a week's advance notice at least too since a few things will be going away with the patch, to give people a last chance to knock them out.

So with a little math, that leaves July 19th (the date supposedly leaked/rumored that also appears to be the most likely), July 26th, or August 2nd as pretty much the only possibilties. If I'm Vegas making odds imo it's probably around 50% to be July 19th, 30% to be July 26th, and 20% to be August 2nd. Pretty unlikely to be earlier than the 19th at this point, and really no chance for it to be later than August 2nd based on what they've already said regarding the weekly prepatch questlines.
    What are those pre-patch questlines you're talking about? Care to give links from wowdb/wowhead if possible?

EDIT: Scratch that, i found them.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2016-07-04 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    4 hour maintenance this week - guess they are starting to get the servers ready for the patch.

JUly 19th(?) COnfirmed? O:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brohoof View Post
    JUly 19th(?) COnfirmed? O:
    The Old Gods may have heard my prayers. I hope they don't consume my soul tonight while I sleep though.

Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    didnt they also have 4 hours maintenance last week?

July 19th

He also leaked the WoD prepatch date before it was announced and was right about that.
    Seems legit to me tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post

He also leaked the WoD prepatch date before it was announced and was right about that.
    Seems legit to me tbh.
    The problem with that is that it seems doubtful they actually knew months ahead if they are going to make this date.
    I'll grant you that this was likely a target date at some point, but is 7.0 in a state ready to launch in 2 weeks? Maybe they decided they need 1-2 weeks more at this point? Any launch in July would leave plenty time for the prepatch to be on the servers.

Anyway, only time will tell.

Mind telling us who leaked that date and where? A post would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahyl View Post
    The date was a hyperlink but... here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...1/70_prepatch/

Quote Originally Posted by Kahyl View Post
    Redit guy, who got some dates right in the past

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    The problem with that is that it seems doubtful they actually knew months ahead if they are going to make this date.
    I'll grant you that this was likely a target date at some point, but is 7.0 in a state ready to launch in 2 weeks? Maybe they decided they need 1-2 weeks more at this point? Any launch in July would leave plenty time for the prepatch to be on the servers.

Anyway, only time will tell.
    You could actually say the same about the actual release date of Legion. They have known that for a while now, but they could decide they need 1-2 weeks more at this point.

More serious though, if they are running into some serious problems atm, I bet they work overtime to fix it rather than delay it at first.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    You could actually say the same about the actual release date of Legion. They have known that for a while now, but they could decide they need 1-2 weeks more at this point.
    True, but the release of an expansion needs a fixed store date.
    The pre-patch does not. There is really no reason for them to decide months ago "we'll release 7.0 on July 19th, come Hell or high water". Because if they did that, why wouldn't they just tell us, and cut out all the comments about "we don't know yet", as seen in the recent Q&As once again?

Should they not give more warning about removing cutting edge and ahead of the curve achievements than 2 weeks?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    True, but the release of an expansion needs a fixed store date.
    The pre-patch does not. There is really no reason for them to decide months ago "we'll release 7.0 on July 19th, come Hell or high water". Because if they did that, why wouldn't they just tell us, and cut out all the comments about "we don't know yet", as seen in the recent Q&As once again?
    I don't know I don't work at Blizzard, ask them.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Should they not give more warning about removing cutting edge and ahead of the curve achievements than 2 weeks?
    No, you had plenty of time to get to it, already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

No, you had plenty of time to get to it, already.
    indeed lol, if u cant get ahead of the curve in 12-13 months aka a year u dont deserve it.

Deleted
    Ahead of the curve has been available since 23-06-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Why. In hfc you had almost a year to do it. If you havent done it already you didnt really care about it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    indeed lol, if u cant get ahead of the curve in 12-13 months aka a year u dont deserve it.
    Maybe he took a break from WoW and has returned?