Item lvl in prepatch

Can somebody explain how the item lvl changes in prepatch? Everything is going to be 720+? Will mythic hfc items get lowered to 720 as well or stay at 730-745? Will we lose our two valor upgrades too? Just wondering how this is going to work out, thanks.

Nothing changes O_o They nerf stats on trinkets though.

Lightspark is correct, item level itself doesn't change, only the budget of HFC trinkets is getting reduced so they'll be weaker (because they were too strong, well all through WoD trinkets were that way) - but the same item level regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Lightspark is correct, item level itself doesn't change, only the budget of HFC trinkets is getting reduced so they'll be weaker (because they were too strong, well all through WoD trinkets were that way) - but the same item level regardless.
    Oh okay, that's good to know. I was just wondering because I was looking at the legion item database on wowhead while trying to see all the gear secondary stat changes and noticed that all mythic gear were shown to be only 720 ilvl (730 with 2 valor upgrades). Must've been a mistake on them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by 0verdose View Post
    Oh okay, that's good to know. I was just wondering because I was looking at the legion item database on wowhead while trying to see all the gear secondary stat changes and noticed that all mythic gear were shown to be only 720 ilvl (730 with 2 valor upgrades). Must've been a mistake on them I guess.
    If in doubt, you can copy your own character over to the PTR and check it out.

A few of the most used trinkets after 7.0

I really hope they nerfed soul capacitor and intellect trinkets, strength trinkets should've stayed the same. Actually, is EDH viable for unholy dks?

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    A few of the most used trinkets after 7.0

Did all trinkets get nerfed for prepatch? Not liking that UeH nerf I guess we are gonna be using the BoA trink a lot more...