Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I work in manufacturing but I know many of our managers use backpacks over brief cases. When you have to carry around laptops and note books, paper work, drawings etc, a brief case would be a pain in the ass. Also, if you are one of those people who commutes via a train or bike, why would you not have a backpack?

I ran across this video and I was in awe, I want one of these bags.

I have like a spiritual drawing towards durable thick leather, durable thick wool, double tin cloth, Thick hardened steel plates, and giant planks of African ironwood.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-07-03 at 07:06 AM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    I use
    Let me take this for my next lesson @ law school. It will be so much fun (x

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    So if someone was at the ocean and wore board shorts, a tank top and a pair of tap dance shoes, wouldn't that be weird?. I mean sure they provide protection for your feet, but you would look like a moron. Why not pack all your stuff into a gunny sack and tie it to a stick to carry on your shoulder?.
    Practicality vs appearance isn't the same thing, and while it would be "wierd", your shoes are also quite frankly a personal preference and providing it's practical, does the job your wearing them for and you enjoy wearing them...yeah wear anything you want. Who are you to tell me I shouldn't wear my tap dancing shoes at the beach in my own leisure time?

To answer your other question, we don't use gunny sacks because they're not practical and have been replaced by more efficient things like...backpacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Let me take this for my next lesson @ law school. It will be so much fun (x
    No one cares what you wear to your law classes, people aren't showing up to class in suits and briefcases.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    No one cares what you wear to your law classes, people aren't showing up to class in suits and briefcases.
    Sadly they do.

They are. Fanny packs are the way to go.

Sadly they do.
    Where are you going to law school? The only place I could see where people would care is NYU, people wore typical college stuff where I went.

I guess different colleges have different cultures, but still. Surprised to hear that.

Sadly they do.
    I didn't go to law school but in university the only time we saw people in suits was for a presentation.