Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Actually, the only sad thing is that they didn't finish the job.
    The sad part is that I'm sure someone assume that such posts make them look tough and manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Actually, the only sad thing is that they didn't finish the job.
    Talks about people not growing up in one of his other comments, and then posts rubbish like this. Keep trucking on keyboard warrior, I'm sure one day your edge will blot out the sun

You are as bad as the extremist Muslims you hate, but do keep on deluding yourself that you have the moral high-ground with comments like that.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2016-07-04 at 12:35 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Wow look at all these butthurt calls for the thread to be closed as it poses a danger to some people's ideologies.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    So this is newsworthy because he was muslim?
    Probably because it's a hate crime, it's topical what with it clearly being connected to anti-Islamic sentiment and hey, you know, it's a lynching so in a sane country that'd be enough in itself.

But don't let me interrupt your being intentionally obtuse to try to deflect the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Weeeeeellllll here's a hint: unless you have a severe case of tunnel vision, you can manage multiple problems at the same time, no?
    Unless you don't want a problem dealt with in which case you can use the existence of another one as a distraction technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Wow look at all these butthurt calls for the thread to be closed as it poses a danger to some people's ideologies.

Probably because it's a hate crime, it's topical what with it clearly being connected to anti-Islamic sentiment and hey, you know, it's a lynching so in a sane country that'd be enough in itself.

But don't let me interrupt your being intentionally obtuse to try to deflect the issue.
    Someone already posted it was a robbery... not sure how a robbery is a hate crime but ok .

Victim is a minority = always HATE CRIME!!! lol not really.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    ''Haf-breed'', ''pure whirte race'' ''mixing blood''. Congrats.

And people think I'm making stuff out.
    sorry, not sure what to use to describe those. Did not keep up the current political words for those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    might come as a shock to you, but America always depended on immigration, that's how the country was formed in the first place. The difference is that initially most of the immigrants were European, but as time passed on, people started to immigrate from various parts of the world.
    might come as a shock to you. no it did not. The first setters were conquererors, not immigrants. The country was formed overtime, from eurocentric natives. Thats the whole point of the independence war. The natives whose origins were in europe, but born here and bred here, decided they wanted to be free from their parent's nation. The gov't is evolution of their parents' gov't created in U.S.. They created something unique purely from U.S.. something similar to their parents country, but not entirely from their parent's country. Actual immigration did not start until WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Weeeeeellllll here's a hint: unless you have a severe case of tunnel vision, you can manage multiple problems at the same time, no?
    The whole problem with this argument is the most resources, energy, and the most media time is not being spent on the big problem.

That shit just doesn't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Don't know how long U.S. will be safe. White people are a dead race. If you ignore the half breeds, pure white race is below the replacement rate. And halfbreeds themselves are not family centric. They burn bright and go out with wimp. They do not produce legacy, tradition to carry on, neither do they defend their laws and traditions. Irony is that future of U.S. is beginning to depend on immigrants, who DO have strong family, are not mixing blood, and who do not share the same ideals or values of the traditonal westerners, for good (not subscribing to faminism) or for bad (being racist, community centric and big govt)
    White people being below replacement fertility is a crisis for Europe, not America. Being American is not the same as say being French or German. It does not carry a cultural history tied up in race, language, customs etc. Being American has far more to do with ascribing to a set of ideals. Those ideas being work hard, take risks, obey the law, and stay out of other people's business. I find immigrants to this country embody those ideals far more than many of those born to it. There are several reasons for this. Chief among them is many of our non-Mexican immigrants are the best the world has to offer. They are educated, ambitious, and hard working. Even the Mexicans, while not comparatively educated, are extremely hard working and willing to do work that our own poor look down their nose at while living off welfare.

Europe on the other hand is a dumpster fire. Their immigrants are far lower quality, are coming in at an unsustainable rate, and instead of being sent to work, are sent to government subsidized ghettos. They are not assimilating, and the Europeans themselves would rather have a pet than have a child. Regardless of this, The worst estimates predict that Muslims will make up 1/3 of Europe's population by 2050. This assumes both the immigrant birth rate and immigration rates do not slow down, which is unlikely. It also does not recognize is that the Muslims will begin to assert themselves ever more violently further antagonizing the natives until they lash back violently. The remaining 2/3 of white Europeans are going to butcher the Muslims well before they become 1/3. It's going to be horrific, but I don't see a likely course that will prevent it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Probably because it's a hate crime, it's topical what with it clearly being connected to anti-Islamic sentiment and hey, you know, it's a lynching so in a sane country that'd be enough in itself.- - - Updated - - -

Based on the information in the posted article, you have absolutely NO FUCKING idea whether or not it is a hate crime or connected to anit-Islam - what you posted is CLEARLY nothing but conjecture based on your own bias.

As far as you know - that doctor could have been in debt for thousands of dollars from gambling and the people that attacked him were there collecting the debt. Or - the doctor could have performed a surgery on a criminal and fucked it up and the people that attacked him were there for revenge.

The point is you really don't have a fucking clue as to why he was attacked. You just ASSUME - because that is what people like YOU do. YOU are the type of person that gathers folks up with pitchforks to go burn the witch.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-07-04 at 05:19 PM.

sorry, not sure what to use to describe those. Did not keep up the current political words for those.

- - - Updated - - -

might come as a shock to you. no it did not. The first setters were conquererors, not immigrants. The country was formed overtime, from eurocentric natives. Thats the whole point of the independence war. The natives whose origins were in europe, but born here and bred here, decided they wanted to be free from their parent's nation. The gov't is evolution of their parents' gov't created in U.S.. They created something unique purely from U.S.. something similar to their parents country, but not entirely from their parent's country. Actual immigration did not start until WWII.
    You are ridiculous. There was Italian and Irish migrants, considered even more ''non-white'' than Arabs nowadays, decades before WW2

Oh, that ''race reliam'' gig is not so fun when you realize that your own ancestors were not in the pure Aryan club, isn’it ?

Appart from that, the whole half-breed gig would have been considered crude and aggressive in a 1864 Copperhead editorial.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-04 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Based on the information in the posted article, you have absolutely NO FUCKING idea whether or not it is a hate crime or connected to anit-Islam - what you posted is CLEARLY nothing but conjecture based on your own bias.

As far as you know - that doctor could have been in debt for thousands of dollars from gambling and the people that attacked him were there collecting the debt. Or - the doctor could have performed a surgery on a criminal and fucked it up and the people that attacked him were there for revenge.

The point is you really don't have a fucking clue as to why he was attacked. You just ASSUME - because that is what people like YOU do. YOU are the type of person that gathers folks up with pitchforks to go burn the witch.
    No one knows the motive of the crime, we just have some likely scenarios. Happens in the same area with other recent attacks. Theft or hate crimes seem the most likely.

I don't get how some here are so uptight about the thread.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/mu...-a7117031.html

YAY! How much you wanna bet these three men were just patriots expressing their second amendment rights?
    3000 other people in the U.S. reported violent crimes yesterday as well. Perhaps we should open a thread for each so we can discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    No one knows the motive of the crime, we just have some likely scenarios. Happens in the same area with other recent attacks. Theft or hate crimes seem the most likely.

I don't get how some here are so uptight about the thread.
    People are upset, because it's a divisive thread built to inflame people using an isolated outlier that, in truth, does not have enough information available for anyone to develop a reasoned reaction. It does nothing to talk about the bigger problems or foster intelligent discussion so we can come together and find common ground on the issues at hand. Instead this thread (and the story it's based on) are designed to keep a wedge firmly in place to keep us apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    3000 other people in the U.S. reported violent crimes yesterday as well. Perhaps we should open a thread for each so we can discuss.

- - - Updated - - -

People are upset, because it's a divisive thread built to inflame people using an isolated outlier that, in truth, does not have enough information available for anyone to develop a reasoned reaction. It does nothing to talk about the bigger problems or foster intelligent discussion so we can come together and find common ground on the issues at hand. Instead this thread (and the story it's based on) are designed to keep a wedge firmly in place to keep us apart.
    Yes we should. As it says in Islam, killing one person is equal to killing all of humanity. So yes. We should.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

The victim just happened to be muslim. This is in reality a typical craptastic neighborhood robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    "They" implies that there is "Us": this is pure hatred and racism. Nothing of what you say have any credibility since you categorize people following other religions as "they". Besides, what you say makes you a partner in hate crimes as you encourage and rationalize these attacks (which happen way more often that what's reported by the media).
    @Assbandit: Seriously? You would not live in other place than the US? I'd suggest you move to Canada or at least as far from the Southern states as possible, here there are still a lot people who actually believe that being a white christian makes you more American and gives you more rights as opposed to being of any other religion or ethnicity.
    Not racist at all. "They" being the muslim community in muslim countries. anyone with a drop of common sense would know that. I don't hate them, i simply call things as i see it. If they want real effective change, and to change how the rest of the world perceives them, then the onus is on them to make those necessary changes from within. There's nothing racist or hateful about that. You put a lot of words into my mouth with your lashing out. Christianity had a reformation hundreds of years ago, it's time for the muslim faith to do the same, and take out the trash in the religion who makes the rest of them look bad.

"They" implies that there is "Us": this is pure hatred and racism. Nothing of what you say have any credibility since you categorize people following other religions as "they".
    This seems very nonsensical to me. "They" are nothing more then a group of people which does not include me. Actors are "they". Professional Athletes are "They". Baptists are "They", Catholics are "They", people from another country are "they". People who believe something I don't are "they".

They are all "they". Using the word "they" doesn't make you a racist. I was going to say, "nice try", but that was really not a good attempt. You'll have to do much better next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

Uh, the witches in this case being some people who tried to murder a guy on a street?

Bunch of guys in Texas attack a guy outside a mosque - yeah this makes the news, and people assume it's a hate crime, for completely obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Bullshit, the hate and incentive for violence is very obvious in your speech. Why would anyone hold other Muslims accountable? A Muslim has no obligation what so ever when it comes to the actions of others, same to other religions. People believe what they believe in, it's their personal choice and they are not accountable for the actions of others. This "categorizing" that you do is hate; it is hate when you hold people responsible for crimes they didn't do. This attitude is what leads to hate crimes because you're holding all the community responsible. This why people do hate crimes, they take revenge on innocent people that has nothing to do with anything because they fit in the "they" category.

This attitude of "Islam needing reform" is also part of the hate speech as it also holds people responsible for shit they didn't do. When anarchy is taking place in Iraq or other countries, extremists can have free hand brainwashing people. If Hitler was able to brainwash Germany, I think it's reasonable that the extremists can manage to brain wash a tiny portion of that. If you're that concerned, go and end the anarchy and establish a stable state, or should the army only be used to destabilize countries rather than stabilize them? Or I guess it's much easier to attack innocent people near mosques than go fight the responsible extremists .. oh of course I forgot, they are all responsible in your eyes. You fit right in the medieval ages.
    You shouting "RACIST RACIST RACIST" doesn't make it so. I've been quite clear on my stance. By the way, what's the penalty for apostasy in Islam?

15+ Year Old Account
    not conquerors, SETTLERS. and settlers were the immigrants of those days. as settlements started to appear in America, more people arrived from various European/non European countries. (for example: the Chinese who were sent there as labor force and the African slaves) This is happening at a time where most countries from other parts of the world were either not advanced enough or lacked the interest to resettle parts of their population en-masse to start colonies in other parts of the world. But things gradually started to change and now many people from across the globe are quite open to the idea of immigrating to another country and that also includes people from the middle east.

So the point is, United States was never about "white people" it was about creating a government system that was by and for the people and did not belong to some fat monarch or tyrant who looked at them as their subjects. though the reality of those days was that most of the settlers in the US were from European countries, but now that reality has changed for the reason I stated above.

I'm not shouting "racist racist racist". Don't put words in my mouth, I clearly stated how what you say is hate speech that incites violence. And now you wanna try to dig dirt on Islam to demonize it? How is that helping your cause of being a little innocent guy with no hate or prejudice? You keep dripping hate. Oh and as far as I know, there is no penalty according to the scripture and many scholars. Historically speaking, there was but so did all religions in medieval times. You wanna dig dirt also on medieval times? There is plenty, let's do that so you can hate without feeling guilty. Your hate gonna consume only you but you have to know that being a non-Muslim doesn't make you better than any Muslim, you have to get that through your thick skull and you should start looking at people as equal regardless of religion. Until you do, you'll keep hating and hating and it'll only gonna drive you mad like that Norwegian guy.
    Again, i dont hate, and you didnt answer my question. In muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, what is the penalty for apostasy? This is a very easy question with a very easy answer. The more you deflect, the more you prove my point.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    not conquerors, SETTLERS. and settlers were the immigrants of those days. as settlements started to appear in America, more people arrived from various European/non European countries. (for example: the Chinese who were sent there as labor force and the African slaves) This is happening at a time where most countries from other parts of the world were either not advanced enough or lacked the interest to resettle parts of their population en-masse to start colonies in other parts of the world. But things gradually started to change and now many people from across the globe are quite open to the idea of immigrating to another country and that also includes people from the middle east.

So the point is, United States was never about "white people" it was about creating a government system that was by and for the people and did not belong to some fat monarch or tyrant who looked at them as their subjects. though the reality of those days was that most of the settlers in the US were from European countries, but now that reality has changed for the reason I stated above.
    if the settlers from the countries were white, created gov't based on White culture, Laws from white nations, then it is about white. Unless, you create laws based on caste system, or nobility or divinity of the emperor, or mandate of heaven or worship of loas then no, its not about other cultures. American was built from the ground up by europeans. Others came later and coopted into it, by assimilating. Creating one nation overtime. But now adays, liberals support multiculturism bullshit, creating nations within nation. Divided loyalties.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know but let's assume the worse which is death. What does that mean? Nothing, in Saudi Arabia, that's the LEAST of the concerns when it comes to human rights as the country is run by a totalitarian monarchy that imprison and kills anyone who opposes it while stealing half the oil revenues and giving it to the royal family. If anything, I feel bad for the KSA citizens, I met some here in the US and none of them is really happy with not being able to even criticize some mundane government service as they will get arrested. Of course you don't mind any of that, you're only concerned about their barbaric practice when it comes to apostasy. But it's obvious why: you're trying to justify your hate. Can't you see how obvious your hate is? FFS how subtle can you be? You PROVED your hate, you didn't justify it. You're NOT better than any Muslim or any other human being practicing whatever religion. Each man is judged by his actions and beliefs not by the actions and beliefs of others like what you're trying to do here. Get that through your thick racist and hateful skull, otherwise you'll end up like that Norwegian guy. Human beings should stop minding other people religion or race and start evolving from the tribal primates they were in the stone age.
    but muslims deserve to judged by muslim communties action. Islam is not individualistic. Example, it is expected of EVERY muslim to serve ISLAM first, no matter where they grew up, what country they call home, what race they are. This is why american born muslims commit terroism against their fellow citizens. Even though they don't even have family in ANY muslim country. ALL muslims deserve to be judged by the communities action, until they stop using mosques, or prayer calls or edd or other community centric behavior. Until muslims are comfortable with not raising their children to be muslim, then muslims deserve to be judged as community.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not shouting "racist racist racist". Don't put words in my mouth, I clearly stated how what you say is hate speech that incites violence. And now you wanna try to dig dirt on Islam to demonize it? How is that helping your cause of being a little innocent guy with no hate or prejudice? You keep dripping hate. Oh and as far as I know, there is no penalty according to the scripture and many scholars. Historically speaking, there was but so did all religions in medieval times. You wanna dig dirt also on medieval times? There is plenty, let's do that so you can hate without feeling guilty. Your hate gonna consume only you but you have to know that being a non-Muslim doesn't make you better than any Muslim, you have to get that through your thick skull and you should start looking at people as equal regardless of religion. Until you do, you'll keep hating and hating and it'll only gonna drive you mad like that Norwegian guy.
    also, muslims are not equal. muslim do not contribute the goodness of mankind, but leave off welfare, and zeolotry and do so while thanking Allah and believe it is their right. All muslims have children that they can not care for with their income, they live off western welfare, and all the same time believe God provides. Some even believe it is owed to them by infadels because they are muslim, thus they are superior