Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Mobility In Legion Whaaaaa???

Take a look at mobility of Arcane Mages and Warriors .. Ieeeee am kind of scared now about how Legion PvP is going to turn out to be /sigh

MW Monk will have the most mobility I think.
    Nice to see some love for arcane mage.

How can you be scared? Arcane has zero selfheal and needs to cast arcaneblasts, has no stuns, so it is good that the class at least gets some good mobility. that mobility will not help it as much against hunters and other casters btw.

I was more worried about the warrior who needs but a few globals to wipe a million hp off .. The thought of TURBO being even stronger makes me sick to my stomach .. You?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I was more worried about the warrior who needs but a few globals to wipe a million hp off .. The thought of TURBO being even stronger makes me sick to my stomach .. You?
    stronger isn't even the problem, more faceroll stupid.

what do we kill? a, b, or c?

spam 1, 2 , 3 until target is dead. Ignore everything else cause well thats all there is to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Arcane Mages is all they got is extra mobility, and no self heals and or stuns. I'd say they're not nearly as strong. Least they have mobility. ._.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It depends on the overall kit. Arcane has insane mobility because it's basically like playing Leblanc in League of Legends. You can dash and blink around but the second you get caught, you get ripped to shreds by just about anyone. It's stupidly squishy and no way to self heal and minimal control options.

The Warrior on the other hand is what made me scratch my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post

spam 1, 2 , 3 until target is dead. Ignore everything else cause well thats all there is to do.
    You do realise this is how its always been right ?

You press buttons and things die, or you die.

If you want to play pvp where something else then rotational knowledge and an encyclopedia of other classes, abilities and their cd's are needed then go play Moba's(like most do anyway)

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair, if you need only 2-4 seconds to kill a blinking squishy, is this kind of mobility even a problem? Imagine this mage being silenced and DGd into a fury warrior? Wasn't it supposed to be like that with ranged/melee? Melee has hard time getting into melee range, but when they do - they decimate ranged very quickly
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    To be fair, if you need only 2-4 seconds to kill a blinking squishy, is this kind of mobility even a problem? Imagine this mage being silenced and DGd into a fury warrior? Wasn't it supposed to be like that with ranged/melee? Melee has hard time getting into melee range, but when they do - they decimate ranged very quickly
    I dont get this either. The most fun i've ever had in wow pvp was in vanilla and BC.

When i got up close to a clothie with my warrior i'd completely reck their face. This is how its supposed to be when you wield a fucking 2-handed axe.

You arent suppoised to swing it and take 5% of their hp. That just cant immerse me at all lol

Deleted
    the only thing that video goes to show is how stupidly broken that warrior dmg is

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You do realise this is how its always been right ?

You press buttons and things die, or you die.

If you want to play pvp where something else then rotational knowledge and an encyclopedia of other classes, abilities and their cd's are needed then go play Moba's(like most do anyway)
    You are missing the point, most of the things that made good players good have been pruned. The counter plays, timing/awareness, they aren't there anymore its just "can you do your pve rotation?" ok well thats 90% of pvp now, just do said pve rotation while working on your positioning and landing interrupts and thats it.

Something to keep in mind on fury to get two charges they give up having any stun. Fury mobility is still retarded but that needs to be pointed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile, Ret Paladins get a 3s duration sprint that they have to talent, and that's it... They lost emancipate so they now cannot afford to share the easily dispelled BoFreedom with allies, lost the second charge of BoFreedom, and their passive movespeed (pursuit of Justice) is gone...

Thanks blizzard.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-07-04 at 06:14 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Something to keep in mind on fury to get two charges they give up having any stun. Fury mobility is still retarded but that needs to be pointed out.
    Or they can keep the stun and get 3 heroic leaps from the pvp talents. Outside of rat paladin, melee mobility is disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    Or they can keep the stun and get 3 heroic leaps from the pvp talents. Outside of rat paladin, melee mobility is disgusting.
    Ret mobility is still disgusting, it's just disgusting in the opposite direction.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Livevil View Post
    I did say it's still retarded lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    No one is commenting on his name? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Meanwhile, Ret Paladins get a 3s duration sprint that they have to talent, and that's it... They lost emancipate so they now cannot afford to share the easily dispelled BoFreedom with allies, lost the second charge of BoFreedom, and their passive movespeed (pursuit of Justice) is gone...

Thanks blizzard.
    Thats what was on my mind whole time watching this. Been on Legion to see how rats are doing and after few BGs i gave up. Could not catch anything, ever. lol
    Feels like trying to wwww to someone on nitro XD Even killing a melee is troublesome as they can simply run off and you stand there like retard with stupid wings up XD so sht

10+ Year Old Account
    You are missing the point, most of the things that made good players good have been pruned. The counter plays, timing/awareness, they aren't there anymore its just "can you do your pve rotation?" ok well thats 90% of pvp now, just do said pve rotation while working on your positioning and landing interrupts and thats it.
    What are you talking about, shit like popping your divine steed into a stun/snare are still like 50% of your pvp failures.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Thats what was on my mind whole time watching this. Been on Legion to see how rats are doing and after few BGs i gave up. Could not catch anything, ever. lol
    Feels like trying to wwww to someone on nitro XD Even killing a melee is troublesome as they can simply run off and you stand there like retard with stupid wings up XD so sht
    Hug your healers, decimate enemy melee when they get in range. I enjoy that
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.